KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Submit Your DVD Collection!

Submit Your DVD Collection!
Started by: Cory Chaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Submit Your DVD Collection!

Attention all KMC DVD Collectors!

I've decided to compile a directory of all those KMC users who have their DVD collections catalogued online! Users of Dvdaficionado.com, guzzlefish.com, dvdtracker.com, and any other viewable cataloguing website are all welcome to submit their collection! This is for a fun thread that showcases everyones libraries. You may even make a new friend or two in the process. Want to submit? It's almost too easy.

If you haven't already registered or catalogued your collection, that's where you need to start.

Most KMC'er use Dvdaficionado.com. You can register by clicking here.

Guzzlefish.com is also available, and can also track your CD and video game collections as well! Both, invaluable resources.

If you have your collection registered, you're 1/2 way there!

Alls you have to do is either send me a
P.M. with the link to your collection, or post said link in this thread. Make sure it's accessible to public view, first. Then, wait and see your stack of plastic discs on display for all of KMC to see!

Have any questions? Feel free to contact me, and remember, this is not a competition, pictures aren't necessary, and all collections, no matter how small are welcome! Have fun!

Last edited by Cory Chaos on May 30th, 2005 at 06:34 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:47 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:56 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:26 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I will probably do this eventually. I just counted and I have 140 DVDs. WOO HOO! I figured I only had about 110.

edit: 141! Forgot about one that currently was not with my collection.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 07:32 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the look of Guzzlefish, but it doesn't seem to let you look up movies in other regions, am I missing the option to do that because I can't find it?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:42 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't matter, have decided to go with DVD Aficionado instead, lots more choice.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:36 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:07 PM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.h...p;id=lancewindu

Not the greatest collection, but I am constantly adding to it. I need to find some more classic titles, and less New Releases.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:57 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:11 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MajorPayne

Currently my own personal collection (which has been going for around 4 years) is:

- 543 single or double disc (although I have both standard and extended versions of LOTR trilogy)
- 59 box sets (includes all Trek up to enterprise and all Buffy/Angel)
- 32 adult educational dvds

Sometimes I feel like I'm living in Blockbusters. All thats missing is the sign over the front of my front door, lol.

(mind you. This all started because I wanted to replace my video collection which was aorund 500 films then).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:36 AM
MajorPayne is currently offline Click here to Send MajorPayne a Private Message Find more posts by MajorPayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you have the lists online to view?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:51 PM
MajorPayne

Sorry but no. I've never even though of making a list online actually.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:22 PM
MajorPayne is currently offline Click here to Send MajorPayne a Private Message Find more posts by MajorPayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
(mind you. This all started because I wanted to replace my video collection which was aorund 500 films then).

exactly........now I'm sitting at like 615 (box sets counted as 1).......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:46 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't got far to go with replacing my videos, have about 24 videos left to replace, last I replaced was Buffalo 66, found it on dvd in the sales for only £3, bargin.

Some videos I am keeping though.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:49 PM
draconigena
Browncoat

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.h...;id=draconigena

I've recently deleted all the ones that were technically my family's, the ones still there are ones that either I bought myself, or where gifts, which means there aren't very many at the moment...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 03:46 AM
draconigena is currently offline Click here to Send draconigena a Private Message Find more posts by draconigena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:59 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannon26

Hi, have any of you guys tried using dvd profiler, you can even upload your collection to a handy online page they have for you, unfortunatelly i can tlink you to my collection as, new users cant post links, but you should try it, just google it

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:52 AM
shannon26 is currently offline Click here to Send shannon26 a Private Message Find more posts by shannon26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Cinemaddiction's DVD Library

I totally forgot to add my own. It's been going through a lot of transitions as of late, dropped like 70 titles over a month ago, and been slowly rebuilding with some solid ones.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:11 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
indie_director
Your Worst Day Dream

This is sad...sad...sad... I only have 4 DVD's. Yet that is not my fault. I had a VCR for the longest time, plus I'm only 15 it's not like I can buy them. But as of tomorrow that will change. I don't even own my most favourite movies on DVDsad Titanic and The Matrix Trilogy.

[I.heart.a.guy.who.doesn't.heart.me]

[Shaped.By.Words.and.Coldfire.are.my.only.friends]

Last edited by indie_director on Aug 17th, 2005 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:01 AM
indie_director is currently offline Click here to Send indie_director a Private Message Find more posts by indie_director Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D00m
Smackrobiotic

This is a great thread/idea. I have a pretty small collection, 115 as of right now, but I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity. I've only been collecting for a year and a half so I'm just getting started. That being said, I love my collection right now. I still have lots of films to add, though. Check my wishlist to see what I'll be purchasing in the future.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.h...ark-like+setter

This is Hip-Hop: A Tribe Called Quest / Big Daddy Kane / De La Soul / Common Sense / Organized Konfusion / Eric B. & Rakim / Marley Marl / The Pharcyde / Public Enemy / Boogie Down Productions / EPMD / Kool G Rap / Brand Nubian / Grandmaster Flash and The Furious 5 / NWA / Main Source / KMD / Farm Fresh / Wu-Tang / Gang Starr / Cormega / Freestyle Fellowship / Pete Rock & CL Smooth / Juice Crew / KRS-One / The Roots / Ultramagnetic MC's / Jungle Brothers / Blackalicious / John Smith / MF Doom / El-P / Supastition / mcenroe / Qwel / Cannibal Ox / Madlib / Company Flow / Black Star / Mr. Lif / Brother Ali / J-Live / O.C. / Count Bass D / I Self Devine

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:50 AM
D00m is currently offline Click here to Send D00m a Private Message Find more posts by D00m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote