KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Mass Walmart Closures

Mass Walmart Closures
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mass Walmart Closures

Walmarts cross the country are closing wittout notice. More then 30 Walmart's been closed down overnight and will not be open for business for up to 6 months.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wal-m...-135231172.html

What is not being reported is why..besides complete illogical reasons. All apparently have mass plumbing issues.

San Antonio closed, due to plumbing reasons..

http://www.mrt.com/news/top_stories...d71d0d349b.html

Livingston Closed due to plumbing reasons
http://www.ktre.com/story/28791533/...-laying-off-422

Yet here is why they are actually being closed other then they all have "plumbing issues"...yet all have been closed down simultaneously.

So whats going on.. its called JADE Helm.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 10:20 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Wanna give a synopsis? That's 15 minutes of my life I'd never get back.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:36 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

30 Walmarts is what, 0.5 % of all the Walmarts in America?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:50 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't watch the whole video but the gist of it is their going to be doing some kind of military exercises. Even some special forces like Navy SEALs and Green Berets will be involved...

I'm highly suspicious of what they claim these exercises are for.
I've said this before but I believe our government has been preparing for domestic social unrest because they know what will happen once our economy collapses. And yes, it most certainly will sometime in near future I don't care how blind the sheep on this site are.

As I've said in other threads, our government has also been stockpiling loads of a special type of ammunition and training thousands of foreign troops right here on our own soil because they know they will need all the help they can get once the SHTF. FEMA has also been doing a lot of suspicious things lately and Obama secretly signed an order that will practically allow him to declare martial law anytime he likes.

It doesn't take a genius to see where all this is going when you take all of them together as a whole. Of course, most people on this site are living in la la and think everything is copasetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 02:01 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Okay, even accepting your narrative, why would America need foreign help in controlling its populace?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 02:08 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

We don't need foreign help. Our police gun us down just fine, thank you very much.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 02:12 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
I didn't watch the whole video but the gist of it is their going to be doing some kind of military exercises. Even some special forces like Navy SEALs and Green Berets will be involved...

I've said this before but I believe our government has been preparing for domestic social unrest because they know what will happen once our economy collapses. And yes, it most certainly will sometime in near future I don't care how blind the sheep on this site are.

As I've said in other threads, our government has also been stockpiling loads of a special type of ammunition and training thousands of foreign troops right here on our own soil because they know they will need all the help they can get once the SHTF. FEMA has also been doing a lot of suspicious things lately and Obama secretly signed an order that will practically allow him to declare martial law anytime he likes.

It doesn't take a genius to see where all this is going when you take all of them together as a whole. Of course, most people on this site are living in la la and think everything is copasetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If any of that were true, you would have a very strange, very ****ed up country.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 02:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Can't wait. thumb up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 03:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

I'd like to know Deano's opinion on this matter.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 04:29 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
30 Walmarts is what, 0.5 % of all the Walmarts in America?

Strange they all closed at the exact same time for the exact same reason "plumbing.

Do you like to shovel or eat the shit they tell you?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 04:49 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
We don't need foreign help. Our police gun us down just fine, thank you very much.

Because conscripts and mercenaries smarts hold no allegiece to this country's population or culture.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 04:53 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Because conscripts and mercenaries smarts hold no allegiece to this country's population or culture.

Precisely. Foreign troops would have no reservations about killing Americans civilians if they were ordered or paid to do it; unlike American servicemen or women who would no doubt question any such unlawful order.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Apr 20th, 2015 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 05:47 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Precisely. Foreign troops would have no reservations about killing Americans civilians if they were ordered or paid to do it; unlike American servicemen or women who would no doubt question any such unlawful order.

Your trolling level just went one up.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 06:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Why wouldn't they just hire mercenaries?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 06:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Because American mercenaries are too loyal and pure of heart to betray the American people.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 06:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

They are running training exercises on how to non-lethally take down suspects holding toys.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:03 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

WHoa whoa whoa calm down. We all know why theyre closing walmarts down for six months for plumbing right?

"PLUMBING"
"Where all Shit goes"
"Shit is used to fertilize the dirt"
"Dirt is used for crops"
"Crops circles have been popping up"
"Aliens create Prop circles"
So aliens are the reason why walmarts are closing.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:42 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

When Obama declares marshal law and uses his drone army and/or foreign troops to become Forever King of America, your jokes won't be so funny then.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 26th, 2015 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote