KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs. Batman

Deadpool vs. Batman
Started by: Captain SEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool vs. Batman

Batman has an hour of prep (Oh noes!).

Setting is in a jungle.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:06 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Batman with prep? well, in that case, probably batman ? but im not sure, can you truely prepair for the randomness that deadpool often comes out with??

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:14 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Deadpool took out Taskmaster with randomness whos to say bats duznt get his ass handed to him too

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:17 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Fighting deadpool is like fighting Joker with martial arts and a healing factor..... Bats could pull it off if deadpool doesnt cause him to flinch angel

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:20 AM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Oh boy.... these two are complete opposites. And personally, I think Deadpool is slightly saner than the joker after Cable fixed his head. Crazy as Wade is, he's got nothing on Jack Napier in terms of insanity. Randomness, he tops joker easily. This is a hard fight to call. Deadpool is used to fighting cool and collected people who don't know what to make of him and his megamouth. I'm going against my first instinct and say Deadpool. I just don't think you can adequately prepare against someone like this. Now, that being said, I think Bats could beat him the next time they met. But out of the blue, never having met? Deadpool will take it because he'll be able to pull off the rare stunt of catching Batman off-guard.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:24 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ryonslaught
Fighting deadpool is like fighting Joker with martial arts and a healing factor..... Bats could pull it off if deadpool doesnt cause him to flinch angel
Nooo Deadpool is like Joker/Deathstroke/Wolverine esque type character. Batman does flinch cuz it was never stated to the death or not and DP aint dying in fact hes one of a small list of people who would take him one on one.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:24 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by outavodka
Batman does flinch cuz it was never stated to the death or not and DP aint dying in fact hes one of a small list of people who would take him one on one.

The fight lasts as long as the two can fight. It doesn't matter wiether one of them is dead or knocked out, as long as he cant fight back.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Dp 4tw

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:35 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

w00t!

I'm currently obsecced with DP.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:43 AM
PRAYERRUN

WOW, ya know I think this would be one heck of a fight if they ever allowed it. Deadpool trying to outwit batman with his moves while telling dirty jokes....Joker might actually love this guy lol. Anyway, while I love Batman to death, Deadpool is probably one guy that might actually beat him.....at least the first time around. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:14 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

when the H2H fighting goes down, DP will take him but Batman has prep so he will win in the end.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:33 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

-as creepy as deadpool is i don't think bats an chance

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:36 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think Deadpool is being slept on. The guy can break a normal person's neck with two fingers. Batman can't take this guy in h2h. Deadpool beat WOLVERINE. Something that most of the marvel universe has trouble doing.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:13 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

deadpool. although once batman knows what to expect any prep in future fight would give him a huge advantage. deadpool is one of the best hand to hand guys on earth, taking out guys who have whole legions of ninjas who are devoted to them for their skills. gambit once paid deadpool rather than fight him becuase he said fighting him would just be suicide. hand to hand i dont think any human alive could take deadpool.

and hed talk alot of garbage and give batman the impression hes some punk who doesnt have the skills to back up their mouth. i dont think many people alive could back up deadpools mouth. hes not afraid to take alot of damage and pain to win, he went and picked a fight with wolverine to clear his head, uppercutting shadowcat i think it was to make sure wolverine was fighting for real "shoryuken!". even when he was melting into a puddle of goo he managed to defeat sabertooth by literally shoving his fist down sabertooths throat and cutting his arm of, drowning sabertooth in his quickly liquifying apendage.

hes almost impossible to prepair for, and nearly unequaled in pure hand to hand and bladed fighting skills and near perfect aim. plus i cant think of anything batman could to that would kill him. im sure there are things batman could physically do to kill deadpool, but probably not with deadpool fighting back.

seeing that only batman gets prep:
round 1 deadpool 7/10
round 2+ batman 8/10

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:58 AM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

bump

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 11:00 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
i dont think any human alive could take deadpool

Steve could.
Bullseye can as well...

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 12:13 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Survivor19
Steve could.
Bullseye can as well...
Steve is superhuman I thought?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 01:24 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Survivor19
Bullseye can as well...

Not for the majority at all.

With an hour prep, Batman wins. Give 'em both an hour prep, and DP wins.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 12:32 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'd take bats for a very slight majority in a non-prep battle. with prep and no prep for pool, bats takes large majority.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 12:34 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

well we know that the cat can take on deadpool in hand to hand, more than easily

and we know that captain america is superior and wade himself always shies away from fighting him, claiming that he wud kick his ass

but i think marvel has been writing him to be better and better every time, so i dunno.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 02:16 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote