KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm vs. Magneto

Storm vs. Magneto
Started by: Apolloknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Strom vs. Magneto

Bloodlust is on!!!!

Fight to the Death!!!

Takes place in Downtown New York!!!

Casulties do not matter!!!

Who Wins!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 08:54 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Strom vs. Magneto

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Bloodlust is on!!!!

Fight to the Death!!!

Takes place in Downtown New York!!!

Casulties do not matter!!!

Who Wins!!!

Magneto... He has the ability to form magnetic fields protecting him from Storms lightning attacks. That and he could use every car, pole, street light, garbage can etc. etc. to bash her in the face with into submission.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 08:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

^it won't be as easy as Robtard puts it. she could as well freeze him in seconds. and they both can control emf's. she could actually cause him to be fatigued by manipulating the electrical signals in his brain. but more than likely magneto still wins.

her best bet would be to freeze him though, or blow him half way across the planet.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:04 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

he rips the iron from her body its over

so sad she was a nice person

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:05 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by He-guy88
he rips the iron from her body its over

so sad she was a nice person

I happen to think storm has a very good chance. Storm can control magnetic fields also, maybe not as good as magneto, but enough to mess up what he's trying to do for a few seconds, She could then rob his brain of all the electric signals in it, making him a vegetable.

Don't count her out to fast.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:14 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

I happen to think storm has a very good chance. Storm can control magnetic fields also, maybe not as good as magneto, but enough to mess up what he's trying to do for a few seconds, She could then rob his brain of all the electric signals in it, making him a vegetable.

that's what i said! wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:16 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Mr. Universe
that's what i said! wink
smile

LOL, i know alot of people are going to side with magneto on this one, That was going to be the basis of my whole argument.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:19 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Aren't they both de-powered ?

If so , Mag's wins.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:19 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by grey fox
Aren't they both de-powered ?

If so , Mag's wins.

Fighting in their Prime!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:21 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

i think storm could win this actually, who has more control over thier own powers is what i think it would come down to

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:21 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

In thier prime?
magneto then, i think?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:22 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

i wont say im counting her out but the way u explained that is the same thing mags could do to her as well its realy about if she could over power him at his own game witch i dont think she could do

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:23 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by He-guy88
i wont say im counting her out but the way u explained that is the same thing mags could do to her as well its realy about if she could over power him at his own game witch i dont think she could do

I think Storm has a little more options with her powers, I think their are more ways for her to win then magneto has, plus she is an excellent strategist.

I still have it going 50/50 tho.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

smile

LOL, i know alot of people are going to side with magneto on this one, That was going to be the basis of my whole argument.

I'm siding with Magneto because even though they both have excellent offensive capabilities, he has better defense with his magnetic force fields that could possibly negate anything she could throw his way. That and it has been theorized in the comics that since all forms of energy are related he could possibly turn her lighting against her.

I didn't just say Magneto win's because he 'PWNS' or some crap like that, I gave you valid reasons. I have a feeling most people that will side with Magneto will do it for similar reasons as I stated.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

I think Storm has a little more options with her powers, I think their are more ways for her to win then magneto has, plus she is an excellent strategist.

I still have it going 50/50 tho.

magneto has many was to win also the brain dead trick he can also do along with ripping the iron from her blood and with a littel work he could make her think what he wants her to by controling the emps in her brain so simply make her kill her self

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mr. Universe
^it won't be as easy as Robtard puts it. she could as well freeze him in seconds. and they both can control emf's. she could actually cause him to be fatigued by manipulating the electrical signals in his brain. but more than likely magneto still wins.

her best bet would be to freeze him though, or blow him half way across the planet.

His magnetic force fields protected him from the vacuum of space; I highly doubt a 200 mph (322 kph) freezing blizzard will do anything serious.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:30 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm siding with Magneto because even though they both have excellent offensive capabilities, he has better defense with his magnetic force fields that could possibly negate anything she could throw his way. That and it has been theorized in the comics that since all forms of energy are related he could possibly turn her lighting against her.

I didn't just say Magneto win's because he 'PWNS' or some crap like that, I gave you valid reasons. I have a feeling most people that will side with Magneto will do it for similar reasons as I stated.

Yes but she could also manipulate magnetic fields. Magneto could bring up his field and storm could "Maybe" weaken it enough to Get a Giant Lighting Bolt Through it.

Like I said, she has alot of Options with her powers.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:30 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Yes but she could also manipulate magnetic fields. Magneto could bring up his field and storm could "Maybe" weaken it enough to Get a Giant Lighting Bolt Through it.

Like I said, she has alot of Options with her powers.

magneto changes the lighting bolts path to hit her in sted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:31 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Damn .

I would have loved to see Magneto and Storm in a fist fight...laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:32 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Storm would usher in the 2nd ice age, burying the earth in snow in which magneto would put up a magnetic field around himself, averting death. Trapped in mounds of snow, Magneto would then starve to death

Storm wins 16/10

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:33 PM