KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Dark Arcana vs. The Sinsetro Corps vs. The Annihilation Wave

The Dark Arcana vs. The Sinsetro Corps vs. The Annihilation Wave
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Dark Arcana vs. The Sinsetro Corps vs. The Annihilation Wave

Which 'army' would prevail, with all members taken into consideration?

The Dark Arcana:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

The A-Wave isn't DC, so they win.

...If the A-Wave gets Tenebrous, Aegis, and Thanos, they prolly do win. Otherwise, SC Corps take it.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:10 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
...If the A-Wave gets Tenebrous, Aegis, and Thanos, they prolly do win. Otherwise, SC Corps take it.
I don't consider T&A part of the A-Wave, mainly because they only preformed one deed for Thanos, and that was it. However, Thanos himself would certainly be on the team.

Anyhow, the Dark Arcana has characters like Joker, Morgaine, Enigma, and upgraded Konvikt (four very powerful reality manipulators.) They also have Eclipso, Parasite, Zoom, etc. I doubt they'd be pushovers..

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

What the? What is Brimstone doing there? He's not only NOT a team guy, he's created from Apokolips tech. How the hell did someone get a hold of a techno-seed? What the f**k?

Old Post May 30th, 2009 11:24 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

SC has a huge amount of members. They got Cyb, Manhunters(they had them). They had AM as well.

Current Corps though is weak. They are split into two groups. Sinestro's and Monguls.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 11:29 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
I don't consider T&A part of the A-Wave, mainly because they only preformed one deed for Thanos, and that was it. However, Thanos himself would certainly be on the team.

Okay. Then the A-Wave really doesn't stack up to the sheer power of the other teams, even though they've got a serious numbers advantage.

Originally posted by Galan007
Anyhow, the Dark Arcana has characters like Joker, Morgaine, Enigma, and upgraded Konvikt (four very powerful reality manipulators.) They also have Eclipso, Parasite, Zoom, etc. I doubt they'd be pushovers..

Yeah, but it wouldn't stop SBP from soloing them.

SC Corps has a consistently high level of power, plus several extremely powerful members. I think they take this. smile

Old Post May 31st, 2009 12:02 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Nothing can take out Thanos ever from either team.

Otherwise SC wins.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 12:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote