KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Proemial gods VS Anit-monitor

Proemial gods VS Anit-monitor
Started by: stormultt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormultt
True Goddess

Proemial gods VS Anit-monitor

confused

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:09 AM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Do not send weaklings against AM. It just makes him mad.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:19 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Do not send weaklings against AM. It just makes him mad.
That he loses to them?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:21 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Aside from Tenebrous and Aegis, they have no feats. And the only real feat those 2 have is ambushing Galactus when he was weakened. No galaxy blast, no way to stop the wave.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:23 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Odin can do a galaxy destroying blast, guess he beats AM, and is more powerful than all the Gods put together... ?

You mean they couldn't move out of the way of the less than spectacular sized wave coming at them?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

COIE AM wins.

SC AM gets crushed. Hard.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:30 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by Enyalus
COIE AM wins.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:31 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

^^agreed

thank u bz

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:37 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Aside from A&T teaming up to beat a hungry Galactus, aren't the Proemial Gods featless?

If so, how can their power be quantified?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
Aside from A&T teaming up to beat a hungry Galactus, aren't the Proemial Gods featless?

'Cept Galactus wasn't hungry at the time. It was a regular Galactus.

Each of the Proemial Gods are around Galactus' level. A little weaker. A little stronger. Whatever. Same ballpark.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:19 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

depends...

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...tusoffguard.jpg

On how you read this scan, imo it points to Galactus being weak, coupled with the fact that they was fighting on Planet and that Thanos apparently got easily hold of Galactus equipment could indicate that Galactus ship was in orbit. It's normally only in orbit when he is setting up his elemental Converter

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:54 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Not to mention that Galactus stomped all of these guys back in the early history of the universe.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:00 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Not to mention that Galactus stomped all of these guys back in the early history of the universe.

Nah. A war between the Proemial Gods happened. A bunch were killed by each other. Galactus imprisoned Aegis and Tenebrous himself. Beyond that, we don't know.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:06 PM
Utrigita

Well we doesn't know for fact how many he defeated/killed by himself, but we know that Diableri sought out to kill Galactus, probably to ensure that Galactus didn't interfere in the war and turn the tide against him, which could indicate (also given Galactus conversation with Surfer) that the war was still raging at that point, and when Diableri failed then Galactus interfered. We know that atleast Four of the Gods was Slain/defeated by Galactus, one of those being the father of the Watchers and the weakest of the Gods. I'm not very familiar with the whole Kyln prison but looking at it, it appears as if more then three gods was imprisoned.

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/i...Kyln_Prison.jpg

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:07 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Read "Annihilation: Silver Surfer" #4. The events in that comic directly proceed the events of "Annihilation" #1 (in which A&T own Galactus.)

In the former comic, Galactus states that he "must feed," and sends Surfer to find him a planet.

Each of the Proemial Gods are around Galactus' level. A little weaker. A little stronger. Whatever. Same ballpark.
Based on what? A&T are pretty much the only P-Gods with actual feats, and they were both imprisoned by Galactus alone.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Read "Annihilation: Silver Surfer" #4. The events in that comic directly proceed the events of "Annihilation" #1 (in which A&T own Galactus.)

In the former comic, Galactus states that he "must feed," and sends Surfer to find him a planet.

Based on what? A&T are pretty much the only P-Gods with actual feats, and they were both imprisoned by Galactus alone.

Look, all that really needs to be pointed out here is that:

My opinion > Your on-panel facts.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Look, all that really needs to be pointed out here is that:

My opinion > Your on-panel facts.

Damn I'm rusty today...

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:02 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Damn I'm rusty today...

Poor dude. sad

Do you agree with this:
COIE AM wins.

?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:04 PM
stormultt
True Goddess

XDD

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:05 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Poor dude. sad

Do you agree with this:

?
Yeppers.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:22 PM