KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (350): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery

The once ruined school has now been rebuilt. The crisis has been averted. The famous heroes have been reinstated as the teachers of a new generation of heroes and have been cleared of the charges unfairly placed on them, though many believe that they were responsible for what happened to earth. As an act of sympathy, many other heroes have joined as part-time voluntary teachers. But suddenly and inexplicably, students have been dying. Everyone on campus has been placed through extremely tough security checks, but even the best of machines, mind readers and psychics can be fooled. The government is threatening to close the school if the attacks don’t stop. What people don’t know is that the heroes that once saved the world from annihilation have been forming their own private investigation.
But can they understand what is truly happening before its too late??

the aftermath of the war has changed everything. What was once beautiful was now barren, the new was now old, and what were once the grounds of Hero High was now a graveyard..more than 400 small pillars were erected in honor of heroes - teachers and students alike, who sacrificed themselves to end the war and save the world...the site was named "cemetary of the legends" and put on the world heratige list...

the new school of hero high was 10 miles south of its original location..with much glisten and glass and galmor, but none of the charm the first school had..andrew james brok always winced at the decour as he left his room every morning to go to work...like most of the staff and all the students, andrew and his new wife jane lived at the school, as it was the only real home either of them ever had...specifically modified to resemble the old school, the brok's penthouse was the only remainder of what was once true greatness..

andrew grunted as his alarm clock buzzed next to him..he already knew that jane was already preparing for her class, and so he forced himself up and got ready silently..there was the advantage of working the same place as your wife - if you missed them at breakfast, you have the rest of the day to catch up..he had biology until recess break, and then spare time until after lunch, then he had the rest of the day teaching outdoor combat class...'not bad' andrew thought as he left the penthouse and towards the biology lab..

jane brok was checking the sword inventory for her sword training class, which lasted from the start of the day until lunch..she knew that 3 old school cutlasses, a training stick and a broadsword were missing..she would have to search the class today before starting.. after closing the highly secure fake bookcase in which the swords were stored she turned and looked toward the door, through which the students would be enterin any minute..

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:05 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Akiba looked in the mirror he had. " oook time to teach " His stomach growled " o God not stomach pains please not that !" After Akiba's last encounter with stomach pains looong time ago , in the middle of a fire fight he had craped his pants. Luckily for him there are bathrooms but he still wanted to try and make some sort of impression to the students, instead of just some idiot that cant hold his blatter ! First he taught Mechanics then later in the day he taught Gym. Akiba knew Gym would probably be his good point since he was trained well and knew how to test ones strength and how to get stronger. For mechanics he taught anything mechanical weather it was guns or a engine. It was endless what he could teach in his class. As long as the students were willing to learn. He looked at the clock " ok noo problems" He was trying to get relaxed. He remembered to try act as cool as he could be. He put his phone on vibrate in case Meryl called. He also made sure that his handgun was in a case locked with his stuff. No one could get to it to use it. As for his XM8 Assault Rifle he had it in his car

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 07:22 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:09 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash grunted as the alarm clock started beeping and slammed it down with one hand. It crumpled under his hand.

'Ah shit, going to have to get a new one'

Vash stood up and stretched, opening the curtains in his room to reveal the sun. He picked up his handgun Ebony and raised it up into the air, smiling as he playfully aimed it at the wall. He put it down and started putting on his clothes. When he finally put on his last piece of clothing, a red trench coat, he picked up his sword Reaper in its sheath from a counter nearby. He took the sword out of its sheath and let it gleam in the sun, then spinning and twirling it in his hand. Vash lacked any elemental or outside powers in contrast to the many gifted people in the school, but few people can wield a sword or fight hand to hand combat better then him in this world.

Going to have to check the school around, make sure no physical conflict, and then give the Sword Class a visit to see what their teaching the students in curiosity thought Vash before coming out of his room.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:59 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Kitty stood by the vendor machine in one of the school hallways. She was here early. Way early. It wasnt like she had somewhere else to go, and she sighed at herself as she read the prices.

"TWO DOLLARS?! Blasted piece of metal garbage"

She mumbled lots of words silently to herself as she looked at her one dollar. She rolled her eyes and had a look around, seeing no one in the hallway in either direction. She then placed her two hands over her one dollar, and with nothing but a flash did she have two dollars. She inserted them in the vendor machine and withdrawed her sandwich, getting working on it right away as she started walking towards her first class, which would be sword fencing, fighting, training or whatever the course was called.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:06 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( ignore my last post )) Akiba was fast asleep in his bed when all of a sudden he heard " JOHNNY GET YOUR ASS UP !" He shot up " O ... morning Meryl" She pulled him out of bed " dont hi Meryl me you gatta get to the school !!! " Akiba remembered " O DAM YOUR RIGHT !!!" In 5 minutes he got dressed. He then rushed to his gun room and secured his two weapons. A hand gun he keeps secured and his Assault Rifle he keeps in his car in case. He was stumbling out the door almost tripping over himself. " Love you Meryl" He kissed her and ran out the door. " LOVE YOU TOO AND DRIVE SAFE FOR GOD SAKES" Meryl screamed.

Akiba put the XM8 Assault Rifle in the back seat and got fasend in. He hit the gas and skidded off. After a while of speeding past changing stop lights he reached school terrirory alive. Once he reached the parking lot he parked in his spot. He noticed that Vash was there already. Once he saw Vash walking by he ran up to him out of breath " Hey Vash !" Akiba noticed his own pistol was hanging out. He descretley put back in the holdster and made sure his vest was covering it.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 08:15 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:12 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey Akiba! In a rush aren't you? I don't think we have to do much. You know, just make sure no one gets killed. And Honestly, what are the chances of that." answered back Vash, walking with Akiba into the halls.

"And also, if anyone asks, we are the elite palace guards of hero high, alright? Sounds more impressive and fancy."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:15 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Akiba smiled " sure does and i like the sound of that" Once he caught his breath he started to look around. He was remembering when he went to school. The hustle and bustle he went threw. " gatta tell ya im glad im not a student , good to know im a authority figure here. At my last job i was always rushing to keep up but this , i got a GOOD feeling about this place" He put his foot on a chair and pointed toward the celling " there shall be 0 deaths with me around !" He acted a little too dramatic

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:18 AM
MadMel
Heh

"unfortunately the chances of dying students are bigger than you think" andrew said sadly as he walked past the two guards..he lobbed a paper in their direction - UNEXPLAINED STUDENT DEATH AT HERO HIGH
"tragic..i knew that girl..she was a amazing..and i honestly thought she was immortal, what with instant regenration powers - funerals next week" andrew said as he walked off..

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 08:26 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Meo Lightess with a simle walked onto the school yard on all four, having a look around as she walked. Her tail was pointing straight upwards and her backpack was steadily attached to her back, so it wouldnt fall of in case of any reckless climbing or jumping. As she reached the entrance, she looked upwards and noticed that on the second floor was a window open. How convenient, as her locker was on that level. She ducked before she shot herself up to the second floor with a single mighty jump and crawled in trough the window. She jumped then up on top of the lockers placed along the hallway and walked on top of them towards her own, her tail curling and her ears wiggling, and peered for it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:22 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Lets hope" laughs Vash as he sits down in a chair nearby.

"There's this teacher here, I heard she can negate people's powers. That's an extraordinary power. I mean, I have magic resistance, but I'm not even sure if it can protect me from that. Kind of creepy if you ask me, I would feel uncomfortable around a person like that. Might need to straighten things out with her later, if my magical resistance can defend me from my powers being taken away. Then I'm going to visit all the combat classes. You know, the sword class and fencing and stuff. To see how their doing in those areas."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:22 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Posted that before I saw MadMel's post, count it as before it~

"What the ****?" exclaimed Vash as he grabbed the paper.
"This might not be as easy as we thought it was."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:24 AM
MadMel
Heh

andrew stopped walking..."can you two guys do me a favor??...if any police try to investigate, send them off..i dont want any more attention drawn to this school"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:26 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"We got it Andrew, we'll make sure they get the message" replied Vash.
"Did you find a body or is she just... missing?"

~im off for night~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:28 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Miss Keys": One of the stutend greeted her as she walked down the hallway, and she nodded towards him with a smile. In her arms, she held a couple of books against her chest and a handbag hung down her side from her shoulder. She adjusted her glasses as she looked upwards, seeing three of the other staff members- Vash, Andrew and Akiba according to the staff papers that she had studied carefully. The past week, she had gotten barely any sleep as she had studied the papers of every teacher and student the school has. She had studied each and every one of thems powers, backgrounds and possible grudges. She had read up on specifications on each power, knowing exactly what she was dealing with. Her motto in life was probably 'come prepared'.

She smiled as she met the three in the hallway, stopping and backing up against a locker to not get in their way as they walked. She adjusted her glasses once more before she spoke: "Greetings, gentlemen"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:29 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"Your right........ well im sure we will be good enough to save peoples lives" He looked at the paper. "Man now im really glad i have my XM8 around." After got done talking about the teacher he laughed and said " well my wife could proabably do some damage too Meryl a touch one but to mess with ones power ? i mean really i got my good tactics to rely on , im sure as long as we dont piss her off we will be all good " He smiled. " Later if you dont mind id like to join you but still need to keep an eye out for problems" Akiba felt a pain in his stomach. Then a kind of feeling that even he was not safe. Akiba tryed to calm himself so no one would notice that hes nervous. He heard the greeting and turned around " h.hello " He said smiling nervously.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 08:34 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:29 AM
MadMel
Heh

((cya spidervlad))
"we found.......whats left of her...oh, hi miss keyes" andrew said quietly, before entering his classroom..

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 08:33 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:30 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"God, thats horrible" replied Vash to Andrew.

He stopped and turned towards Alice, giving an Akiba shut up we weren't talkin about her look. "Good Morning... Alice Keys, is that correct? The name's Vash"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:33 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Alice Key, but yes, Keys works too. Indeed, and you are Vash Genidus, the keeper": Alice smiled and looked at them, and nodded goodbye to Andrew who entered his classroom to have biology if she didnt misstaken. She adjusted her rebellious glasses yet another time and looked at the two remaining guys: "Dont sweat. My.. ability.. is a discussable matter. It doesnt take a genious to tell what you guys were talking about, but it's alright, I dont mind": She grinned.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:38 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( g'night everyone i needs to sleeps ! D= ))He smiled and noted what Vash was saying. Akiba must have looked like he was sweeting bullets. He then remembered what Meryl told him "when you nervous think of me " He thought of Meryl and coming home to her and he felt himself relaxing. He heard about the cop comment. He thought it was a bit fishy but didnt wanna question it. When Alice said she knew he thought " dammit no !" He took a deep breath and looked at his watch >.<

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 08:43 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:38 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash smiled, unfazed. "You seem to know us very well. There was one thing I was dubious about, how long does the negation of powers last? And would it be able to break through a magical resistacne that is... similiar to say mines?" asked Vash

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:41 AM