KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool (movie) vs. Hulk (movie)

Deadpool (movie) vs. Hulk (movie)
Started by: Madvillain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Deadpool (movie) vs. Hulk (movie)

(please log in to view the image)
Deadpool (Weapon XI)

vs

(please log in to view the image)
Hulk

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 11:17 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Hulk would beat the Baraka looking guy.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 11:17 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Theoretically he wouldn't be able to hit him if Weapon XI didn't want him to.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 11:18 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hulk because movie DP sucks balls.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 11:20 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

movie DP should take this

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 12:42 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

movie dp but when did this turn into a movie versus thread i never knew CLOSE THIS THREAD!

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:56 AM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
movie dp but when did this turn into a movie versus thread i never knew CLOSE THIS THREAD!

If the character originated in a comic it's okay.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:40 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hulk.

Blonsky was a metahuman in the movie and still, Hulk one-shot him.

This Hulk movie isn't as powerful as Ang Lee's version, but he would kick ass.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:58 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

I actually give this one to Weapon XI.

Teleportation and friken' lasers, ftw.

And even if he gets struck, the healing factor that he had should make up for it.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:49 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

DP... He was blitzing logan and sabes in the movie. Wtf is Hulk gonna be able to do. Also if he gets hit he is going to recover from it. Also Lasers, but i'm guessing it's doesn't hurt too much b/c sabes took it to the torso without too much damage.

Also anyone else thought it was weird that logan was able to cut DP head off when DP had adamantium in him. I mean was the adamantium just not in the neck???

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:55 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Hulk should win.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Lord Feron
DP... He was blitzing logan and sabes in the movie. Wtf is Hulk gonna be able to do. Also if he gets hit he is going to recover from it. Also Lasers, but i'm guessing it's doesn't hurt too much b/c sabes took it to the torso without too much damage.

Also anyone else thought it was weird that logan was able to cut DP head off when DP had adamantium in him. I mean was the adamantium just not in the neck???

Well i guess the movie was going by if your bones have adamantium on them you could still cut of the limbs and stuff b/c it was not one solid piece of metal otherwise they would not be able to move so well.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:05 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Lord Feron

I think the bonding process wasn't completed. Hines stated that, IIRC.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Aight whatever, because when you got a good look at dp when they were operating on his eyes looked like his skull was adamantium or made of some metal.

anyway lets go with incomplete bonding process.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:55 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

thunderclap ftw

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 07:49 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

thunder clap my tail. LOL he would just teleport when he sees hulk hand open up and slam togerther get behind him and stick those baraka blade in his head.

When has this guy been in the comics?
DP has but not this prototype striker didn't finish the bonding process and his mouth was never sealed shut. Infact he talked hecka lot int the comic i think in the next origins he like pull or cuts the stitches off and gets his suit.

Then you have DP

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:55 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Keep em coming..

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:21 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, movie Barakapool only had the adamantium blades. Everything else was bone. Unless he had the adamantium skeleton, but Logan's claws being superheated allowed him to do cut through.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

^good point that's probably why.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 11:21 AM