KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Your own Spiderman trilogy

Your own Spiderman trilogy
Started by: DrDoom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Your own Spiderman trilogy

If you were directing your own Spider-Man trilogy, pick three villains for each movie

Mine
1) Green Goblin for first movie
2) Venom
3) Green Goblin II

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 05:08 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

1. Green Goblin
2. Doc Ock
3. Venom and Shocker
4. Lizard and Scorpion
5. Carnage (with Venom helping out Spider-Man)
6. Sinister Six revamped with Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Sandman, Hobgoblin and I'd poll the public to see who else they'd want, it doesn't matter to me. Vulture, Beetle, Facade, who cares, but not Chameleon.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:17 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

If I had 2 different trilogies this would be how they go.
Spiderman - Green Goblin
Spiderman 2 -Dock Ock
Spiderman 3 - Green Goblin II (or Hobgoblin), Electro

Spiderman 4 - Lizard, Scorpion
Spiderman 5 - Venom, Sandman
Spiderman 6 - Venom, Carnage

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:30 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Re: Your own Spiderman trilogy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom101
If you were directing your own Spider-Man trilogy, pick three villains for each movie

Mine
1) Green Goblin for first movie
2) Venom
3) Green Goblin II

Goblins and Venom??? Those are the only villains you'd use??

*Yawn*

Anyway mine would go like this:

SM-1 - Doc Ock,and I'd introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.
SM-2 - Norman becomes the Green Goblin.Eddie Brock begins to really hate Spider-Man.
SM-3 - Eddie becomes Venom.And I'd have a side villain for Spidey to fight like Shocker or Rhino.

There ya go.Spidey's big three smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:01 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

lol, alrite ill make a new one.

1) Green Goblin and Hobgoblin
2) Electro
3) Morlun and Venom

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:03 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

1) Doc Ock
2) Green Goblin
3) Venom

4) Green Goblin II, Venom returns; Morlun is introduced
5) Electro and Sandman; Morlun is seen, talked about
6) Sinister Six (Including Venom, Electro, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, Green Goblin II) Morlun is ultimate enemy

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:26 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Re: Re: Your own Spiderman trilogy

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Anyway mine would go like this:

SM-1 - Doc Ock,and I'd introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.
SM-2 - Norman becomes the Green Goblin.Eddie Brock begins to really hate Spider-Man.
SM-3 - Eddie becomes Venom.And I'd have a side villain for Spidey to fight like Shocker or Rhino.

your trilogy idea is amazing Doc, it also coincidentally is what I would imagine. I have an alternative

SP1: Doc Ock introduce Eddie Brock
SP2: jonah hires Mac Gargan: Scorpion + Lizard, eddies hate builds
SP3: Venom+ 1 or 2 minor villains(Shocker/Rhino: like the tv show where parker gets the symbiote suit big grin )

but there is a problem: Harry Osborn. His conflict with spider-man is required, but maybe it can wait 2 years...like it did now.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 01:28 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Re: Re: Re: Your own Spiderman trilogy

Originally posted by Silverstein

but there is a problem: Harry Osborn. His conflict with spider-man is required, but maybe it can wait 2 years...like it did now.

If there was going to be more than 3 movies then I'd save Harry becoming GG2 til SM-4.And I'd introduce Electro in that movie too.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:57 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

also when each of MY spiderman movie dvd comes out, there will be a special feature.
-30 min episode of Spiderman with real live movie cast: with villains that just couldnt make it into the movie: for example; Vulture, Rhino, Hydro Man, The Beetle, Silver Sable, etc. The 30min or 30min+ episode with have a relevent plotline to explain stuff like the Clone Wars cartoon and Episode 3 the movie. and ill have that feature for all the dvds. what do ya guys think

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:48 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

1. Doc Ock
2. a surviving Doc Ock with Sandman
3. Venim!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:41 AM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

1. Green Goblin
2. Doc Ock
3. Sandman

Wait that is what they are going to do. hehe

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:42 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol sandman aint only villain in 3 though..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:40 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

thank god

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 12:08 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yes i know it would suck

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 12:10 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Big Picks! You know I have something to say.
1)Venom and/or Carnage with a hint that Toxin shows up
2)Maybe Electro, but only if he changes his costume. otherwise Doc Ock
3)Toxin for sure.
I''m sick of GG. He gets too much love.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 02:11 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Spderman 1 Doc Ock (main villian) Shocker (secondary villian) and the guy that killed his uncle Ben (minor villian) Norman, Harry, , MJ, Aunt May, JJ introduced
Spiderman 2:Green Goblin (main villian) Electro (Secondary) Sandman (minor I mean hell some water and his out of a fight right?) Eddie Brock and Dr. Connors introduced. Norman "dies" Electro and Sandy go to the big house.

Spiderman 3 Venom (main villian..as if their could be another way) Lizard (secondary) Rhino (minor) I'm thinking Black Spidey then he reqects the suit..it gets on Eddie similar to the 90's cartoon or something along that line...none of that sercet war stuff.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:24 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yes secret war stuff was just weird

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:20 AM
Lord Paradise

1. Doc Ock
2. Green Goblin (Death of Gwen Stacy), Vulture
3. Kingpin, GG2, Electro

It works in my head...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 09:02 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

1) Norman Osborne Green Goblin (Harry finding out at the end of movie)
2) Doctor Octopus as the main villian, Rhino as secondary villian at the begining (Harry's termoil as Green Goblin becomes a part of him. Dons the costume at the end)
3) Harry Green Goblin, introducing The Kingpin and Electro as secondary villians

Attachment: zig & zag.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 02:38 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

I'm doing another one and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

1) Doc Ock: He's a big villain and a good first one cause his background story doesn't take forever so you can focus on the origin of Spider-Man. Also throw in the Vulture as the assassin who Ock hires to take Spidey out.
2) This one would have the most action. Spidey's trying to stop the villain duo of Electro and Sandman, who he traces back to the Kingpin... Kingpin comes out of it profitably, he always does. Gwen Stacy (who wasn't in the first movie) dies in the end
3) The finale, more character driven than the others. Green Goblin 1 is introduced, and manipulates Miles Warren into becoming the Jackal; they go after Spidey together. They kick his butt at first but towards the end Harry catches on to everything, becomes Green Goblin 2, and helps out Peter. Harry and Norman kill eachother in a big sad climax.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:09 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote