KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Free E-Books or similar for Tom Clancy?

Free E-Books or similar for Tom Clancy?
Started by: Crosshair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Free E-Books or similar for Tom Clancy?

I'm looking for Debt of Honor. If anyone could send a link to a website that has it for free or could send it to me, it would be much appreciated.

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:37 AM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

you couldve googled it

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:40 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Already have....

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:41 AM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

then try ebookhood.com

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:49 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

I couldn't search anything....looks promising though...it said that something was down for now.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 02:03 AM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am I the only one who thinks E-Books should be bloody banned?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 08:37 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Yes you are.
Kindle and electronic books is probaably the future of books.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:53 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Urgh, I hope not. I couldn't think of anything more boring than holding an electronic machine pressing buttons to turn pages not there... give me physical, new or second hand smelling, no chance of deleting books anyday. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 10:47 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

definately as the age of technology progresses the popularity of ebooks will grow but of course there will be true bookworms out there who will stick to the traditional way of reading
i mean, cmon! reading from printed sheets of paper has been around for centuries and thats something you cant take away no matter how lazy people in the future get
its just like with music, theres always new songs and styles and artists coming out but theres always gonna be people that stick to the stuff they grew up to, like me
even though theres hip-hop and rap and all that other kind of music, i happily live in the past i was never in and listen to good old fashioned rock n roll and metal

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:41 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Am I the only one who thinks E-Books should be bloody banned?

Yeah.

Though I don't like them.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 10:48 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
its just like with music, theres always new songs and styles and artists coming out but theres always gonna be people that stick to the stuff they grew up to, like me

Music is rather different. You are not going to get through more than one book on say a two hour train journey. Music you will go through all sorts of music, don't want to take a case of CDs with you...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 08:34 PM