KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Characters in a Book

Characters in a Book
Started by: That ACDC Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Characters in a Book

what do you imagine the characters in a book to look like?
do they look like a famous person[movie adaptations dont count] or like poeple you know?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:48 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

They basicaly look like a combination of the authors description and random factors in my mind.

Like Daenerys Targaryen, I imagine er just like George R Martin says, except for he rhair. For some weird reason I picture her a brunette, while the book clearly says "silver" hair countless times.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:10 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini
They basicaly look like a combination of the authors description and random factors in my mind.

That about does it for me.

Even when the character is on the cover of the book, showing his fire red hair and his naked man chest, random factors in my mind still pop up. Do note, this is a The Name of the Wind reference, as there is no other book I would ever buy or mention buying if it had naked man chest on it.

Last edited by Kero_Co on May 29th, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:49 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Do note, this is a The Name of the Wind reference, as there is no other book I would ever buy or mention buying if it had naked man chest on it.

Then you clearly haven't considered one of the greatest books of all time.

(please log in to view the image)

Although it does clearly state in the book "If you're standing around the bookstore with your thumb up your ass wondering why somebody would have a man punching a gorilla on the cover of a book, this book isn't for you. Kindly put it down and get the fvck out of the store"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 11:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Damn. I have seen the error of my ways! I would certainly talk of this book if it were in my possession, which it may very well be in the near future.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:44 AM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote