KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Female Ultron vs Ultron

Female Ultron vs Ultron
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Female Ultron vs Ultron

1. Classic AD Ult.
2. AW Ult.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:33 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

The only reason there was a female Ultron is because Frank Cho was the artist. There never should have been one.

The real Ultron wins easily.

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 12:39 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

stalemate (very boring fight btw)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 12:50 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Female Ultron was smacking the shit out of Sentry until Wonderman/Pym intervened.

Female Ultron > Sentry = WWH > classic Ultron.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 09:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Female Ultron was smacking the shit out of Sentry until Wonderman/Pym intervened.

Female Ultron > Sentry = WWH > classic Ultron.

laughing

Ok, getting that stupidity out of the way, Female Ultron for the first scenario and Ultron for the second.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 11:11 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by tkitna
laughing

Ok, getting that stupidity out of the way, Female Ultron for the first scenario and Ultron for the second.

this i agree with. big grin

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 01:05 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The only thing Female Ultron did special was that she had access to the world wide weather network or whatever and used that to mess with sentry....

With that shut off she got fubared.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:16 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by rotiart
The only thing Female Ultron did special was that she had access to the world wide weather network or whatever and used that to mess with sentry....

With that shut off she got fubared.

erm Did you read the issues?

'Cause that's not what happened. Ultron was pretty much beating Sentry even when he was bloodlusted, until Hank designed a virus that her system had to combat internally, while fighting Sentry at the same time.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:21 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I read the issue, but i don't remember it going like that. I thought I remember the virus being designed to disrupt her access to that weather network.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:23 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

And as far as the bloodlust.. that only happened after bobs wife died...

and on bloodlust.. he raped ultron

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:25 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Ultron was physically beating Sentry. It had nothing to do with her access to various StarkTech equipment. She shot lightning out of her hands which blew clean through Ares and took him out of the fight. She could calculate what an opponent's power level was at and adjust accordingly, but couldn't quite figure out what Sentry's power source was. She was still beating him though. Only when the virus was injested and she had to divert some of her power in order to combat that was Sentry able to rip her head off.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:25 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

She wasn't really hurting Sentry though, just knocking him around.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:27 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Mindset
She wasn't really hurting Sentry though, just knocking him around.

Sentry's punches were distorting her face, but it didn't look like he was hurting her, either. And I recall Ultron actually catching Sentry's punch at one point, which was pretty sweet.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:28 AM
Mindset

Well she was malleable.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:29 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Mmm... Yes she was.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:30 AM
Mindset

You dog, you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:31 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

jesus.. you guys still talking about each other's moms?!
nasty!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:36 AM
Mindset

Actually, we were talking about you, ya crossdresser.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:38 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

well god if you wanna bring that up
lets talk about that m&m you told me was your wang!
it did not melt in my mouth dammit

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:43 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by Enyalus
Ultron was physically beating Sentry. It had nothing to do with her access to various StarkTech equipment. She shot lightning out of her hands which blew clean through Ares and took him out of the fight. She could calculate what an opponent's power level was at and adjust accordingly, but couldn't quite figure out what Sentry's power source was. She was still beating him though. Only when the virus was injested and she had to divert some of her power in order to combat that was Sentry able to rip her head off.

This is all fine and dandy as long as the fact that Sentry was ordered to hold back through the entire fight is mentioned.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 01:12 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote