KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse and Magneto vs Superman

Apocalypse and Magneto vs Superman
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Apocalypse and Magneto vs Superman

They fight at the North Pole and Magneto begins the fight with his force field raised.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:26 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Supes wears team 1 out.

Superman 10/10. I dont seem those two stopping him.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:33 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

team might scrape a couple of wins i see apoc giving supes the most problems tho.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:34 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carnage52
team might scrape a couple of wins i see apoc giving supes the most problems tho.

By doing what, crying himself to sleep that he's the oldest virgin in comicdom thusly appealing to Superman's mercy?

Superman takes it thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:37 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

team for the majority, magnus is superman's major problem me thinks.

if the duo is willing to co-exist they can come up with a myriad of plans that would work on the man of steel, one from the eop of my head would be for nur to turn into a big pile of iron fillings for magneto to exploit.

apocalypse can be any metalic substance and any abundance of those substances.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jun 19th, 2008 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:19 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Magneto alone with his shields up could get some wins over superman along with apocalypse who can grant himself any kind of power.

I agree that superman could get some wins but it would most likely be at least 1 or 2. I dont even think wwh could be this team over 3 times.

Team 8/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by carver9
Magneto alone with his shields up could get some wins over superman along with apocalypse who can grant himself any kind of power.

I agree that superman could get some wins but it would most likely be at least 1 or 2. I dont even think wwh could be this team over 3 times.

Team 8/10.
are you serious? superman blitzes them 10/10

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:46 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Starscream M
are you serious? superman blitzes them 10/10

You do know that magneto can fly 99% the speed of light right. Apocalypse is like one of the most durable characters in comic and basically can control his entire body molecular structure let alone grant himself any power that he choses. Apocalypse can easily tp him while magneto can mess and rip every piece of metal from his body.

Do me a favor, go to the doctor poloris respect thread and found out how magnetic powers work against superman and once you are done with that remember this, magneto>>>doctor poloris.

Last edited by carver9 on Jun 19th, 2008 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:59 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Team wins

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:00 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You do know that magneto can fly 99% the speed of light right. Apocalypse is like one of the most durable characters in comic and basically can control his entire body molecular structure let alone grant himself any power that he choses. Apocalypse can easily tp him while magneto can mess and rip every piece of metal from his body.

Do me a favor, go to the doctor poloris respect thread and found out how magnetic powers work against superman and once you are done with that remember this, magneto>>>doctor poloris.

I fixed my post, I made a mistake and said adamantium

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Supes wins this.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
Supes wins this.

I disagree, if they were soloing this I would give superman a majority but together it isnt to many people out there that could take them.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I disagree, if they were soloing this I would give superman a majority but together it isnt to many people out there that could take them.
No problem. I respect your viewpoint. I just think these characters might struggle to keep him down and when he hits them it definitely will hurt.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No problem. I respect your viewpoint. I just think these characters might struggle to keep him down and when he hits them it definitely will hurt.

but magneto has his forcefield up. I know its a plot device but the threadster started the battle off saying this. Without it magneto gets one shotted

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:27 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Properly written, Apocalypse would be the bigger problem for Superman. All what he has, powers, resources, Supreman might get into big trouble, especially those two teaming up.

Team should win.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:37 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

but magneto has his forcefield up. I know its a plot device but the threadster started the battle off saying this. Without it magneto gets one shotted
You really think magneto's shield can withstand heat vision blasts over and over again?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:40 AM
carver9

You really think magneto's shield can withstand heat vision blasts over and over again?

yes I do since magneto shield has withstood an attack from galactus.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:42 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Xplosive
Properly written, Apocalypse would be the bigger problem for Superman. All what he has, powers, resources, Supreman might get into big trouble, especially those two teaming up.

Team should win.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

yes I do since magneto shield has withstood an attack from galactus.
Id like to see the scan so I can be aware of the context behind it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:49 AM