KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pym vs the Mutant race

Pym vs the Mutant race
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Pym vs the Mutant race

Pym has been messing about with AI again, trying to come up with something that will help humanity and the world and make up for what happened with Ultron.

Unfortunately this latest prototype also goes rogue and escapes from the lab. It immediately seeks out other AI but the first one it meets is a Sentinel. Mistakenly thinking that the Sentinel's programming is normal the AI decides to go on a mutant killing spree. It seeks out and slaughters hundreds of young unknown mutants who are only just manifesting their powers, before the X-Men track it down and destroy it. Inside the wreckage of the prototype they find the label "Made by PYM".

Cyclops and the rest of the mutant factions call a truce and declare war on Pym.

The stipulations are:

1) Pym was following what happened. He had three weeks prep time before the mutants declared war and went looking for him. Pym has access to his Infinite Mansion and everything that he was shown to have in it. He can choose to attack, or just defend.

2) No ridiculous HOM/mega reality warping/Phoenix Force type powers, but otherwise the mutants can call on all X-Men, associated teams, and affiliated mutants.

Can the mutants take out Pym?

Old Post May 19th, 2013 02:36 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Pymftw where are you? your needed in this thread asap to tell us 101ways pym wins this.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:43 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Pymftw where are you? your needed in this thread asap to tell us 101ways pym wins this.

Pym wins.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:48 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Pym wins

No mutant can touch him in the mansion, all the while he can systematicly capture members of the Mutant race to discuss a non violent solution

Ooc mutant Nazi Pym, just starts building Jocasta/Nimrod hybrids while also shutting down all communication on earth.

I'd pay good money for a Pym vs Dr. Nemesis/Forge fight

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 19th, 2013 07:32 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Pym solos the mutant race. thumb up

Old Post May 19th, 2013 09:11 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

They'll tear him to pieces even with the stips.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 09:21 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by 753
They'll tear him to pieces even with the stips.

Who can get at him in the Infinite Avengers Mansion

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post May 19th, 2013 10:25 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym wins

No mutant can touch him in the mansion, all the while he can systematicly capture members of the Mutant race to discuss a non violent solution

Ooc mutant Nazi Pym, just starts building Jocasta/Nimrod hybrids while also shutting down all communication on earth.

I'd pay good money for a Pym vs Dr. Nemesis/Forge fight

I agree with this.
I'd like to see the Jocasta/nimrod hybrid. Sounds like an awesome concept. Be funny with all the time travel stuff that has to do with the nimrod that that is also blamed in him.
'if you never created those Jocasta mutant hunters then the future would have never had the blue prints to work off of to make nimrod sentinels in the future.. Congrats Pym your sorta kinda responsible for a tool of genocide.'

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 19th, 2013 11:11 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who can get at him in the Infinite Avengers Mansion
I'd wager magik and legion could access underspace and bring company.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:46 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Has either escaped Eternity?

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:46 AM

when bishop absorbed legion's power output and rechanneled it back into his body to prevent the AoA, he was erased from reality and later revealed to have been BFRed into a nothingness outside of time or whatever (probably some oblivion realm). Magik was the one to find him and bring him back in exchange for him wiping out the elder gods. Legion has also held the universe in the palm of his hand if that counts.

given their aptitude at traversing dimensional barriers and moving across time, I think they can pull it off.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:57 AM
Alias Stone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone else realise how much EDI from mass effect and Jacosta look alike

Old Post May 20th, 2013 08:31 AM
Alias Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Alias Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Alias Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Alias Stone
Anyone else realise how much EDI from mass effect and Jacosta look alike

lol that's what I thought when I first saw EDI's robot body.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 08:40 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Forge... would be useful in this situation...

Gateway... could be useful... (assuming his powers work towards that dimension)

I'm assuming the Omega mutants are disallowed...

I think this thread could actually favor pym based upon the op.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 20th, 2013 08:48 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

there is way too much variety in the mutant race for Pym to rely on simply "they can't get here" to win...

Hell, how many time travelers are there?

Old Post May 20th, 2013 02:58 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

X-Men.

Stomp in both scenarios.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:26 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol that's what I thought when I first saw EDI's robot body.

Same thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

mutants

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:34 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote