KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Come Superman vs Time Trapper

Kingdom Come Superman vs Time Trapper
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Kingdom Come Superman vs Time Trapper

Kingdom Come Superman- Current

VS

Time Trapper- Current

I think its a slaughter for the Time Trapper but this is a current battle and I would like to hear your thoughts.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 04:29 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Current Time Trapper barely has any feats but if we use Primes feats along with what the Trapper did in LOSH KC Superman stands no chance.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 04:40 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Current Time Trapper barely has any feats but if we use Primes feats along with what the Trapper did in LOSH KC Superman stands no chance.
Current Time Trapper is still the same Trapper since he first appeared. Did I miss something? I know they revealed that Prime is going to become the Time Trapper.

anyway Time Trapper for the easy win.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 04:43 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Prime stomp..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 04:46 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

TT

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

How can you compare a Superman/Herald level character to a cosmic like Time Trapper?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:34 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

Originally posted by kgkg
Current Time Trapper is still the same Trapper since he first appeared. Did I miss something? I know they revealed that Prime is going to become the Time Trapper.

anyway Time Trapper for the easy win.

the 1st isnt actually true, as the TT was revealed to be Cosmic Boy after spending an eon or so in some great spatial library; making him SBP is a retcon (and a very lame 1 at that.)

however I agree w/ya on who'd win.

Tazer

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 11:38 AM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

TT wins.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 10:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Tazer
the 1st isnt actually true, as the TT was revealed to be Cosmic Boy after spending an eon or so in some great spatial library; making him SBP is a retcon (and a very lame 1 at that.)

I totally agree with you, and pointed that out to everyone I possibly could when Lo3W came out, lol.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 11:00 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Enyalus
I totally agree with you, and pointed that out to everyone I possibly could when Lo3W came out, lol.

I think that revelation to the rest of the Legion at the end of ZERO HOUR was the way of twisting the knife before they faded out of existence.

Time Trapper survived CRISIS untouched and revealed to the Legion post ZERO HOUR that he has been in control all the time.

I think the SBP revelation works with better with the Legion canon; especially the part about getting back at Superman in the worst way possible.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 05:18 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote