KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stardust vs Thanos

Stardust vs Thanos
Started by: SoulDevourer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Stardust vs Thanos

fight #1 : Thanos got power gem

fight #2 : Thanos got nothing stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:04 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Thanos hurts her worse than BRB did.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:26 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

? iirc BRB only pushed it into a portal or something huh (then some badass demon escaped and BRB & Stardust had to team up)

**** i forgot to add : battle ends only with one of them dead stick out tongue
and no BFR

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:44 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Thanos stomps, both fights.

Thanos doesn't need the power gem to eat heralds for breakfast.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:46 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

but aint Stardust like special? hes made of pure cosmic energy or something
iirc Stardust cant be killed thats why I picked him: hows Thanos gonna kill something that cant be killed? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:48 PM
guy222
With my gal

power gem makes this a lil unfair

thanos has enough power of his own to win here

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:13 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

remember Thanos has to destroy Stardust to win the fight! (and no BFR)

this is Thanos before Death resurects him of cos

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:30 AM
guy222
With my gal

otay

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thanos easily without the gem.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:38 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Not really. Fight #2 is a stalemate.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:39 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, i think really. destroying her i guess makes things a little more complicated. comes down to who has better energy control i suppose. not sure how you could imagine a stalemate if he has the gem. or even if he doesn't. maker is essentially an energy being. so is fallen one. they have a corporeal form, but still, that shouldn't matter to someone as overall powerful as thanos.

edit--imo thanos command of energy>stardust's. be like stardust battling someone like quasar. i'd think the bands would be able to disrupt or possibly kill her. if he could attune them to a gem, stardust's energy shouldn't pose a problem. thanos with his tech and energy control should be able to do likewise.

Last edited by leonidas on Jun 12th, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:43 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord S
Thanos stomps, both fights.

Thanos doesn't need the power gem to eat heralds for breakfast.
Exactly.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i think really. destroying her i guess makes things a little more complicated. comes down to who has better energy control i suppose. not sure how you could imagine a stalemate if he has the gem. or even if he doesn't. maker is essentially an energy being. so is fallen one. they have a corporeal form, but still, that shouldn't matter to someone as overall powerful as thanos.

And in both of those cases they were especially weak to telepathy. The Maker was also a very bad example since Thanos couldn't destroy her, seeing as it would release the beyonder or whatever the hell it was. Let's not forget that the Maker WAS killed by the annihilation wave, something fallen one discovered later on, before meeting his own unfortunate demise.

Nor is Fallen One an energy being like that. He was knocked unconscious by a couple of blows from Skreet. This doesn't seem to be the case with Stardust. Even physical blows that broke her form didn't knock her unconscious. Fallen One also failed to reform from

Telepathy/MM override is his only chance for an actual victory here, and I personally don't think that telepathy would work. So odds are Thanos would need to override Stardust' command of her own body.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 02:24 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos destroy Stardust without the gem 10/10.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 02:32 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

owning with the gem is a given, really no further need to reiterate that fact.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 02:43 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
And in both of those cases they were especially weak to telepathy. The Maker was also a very bad example since Thanos couldn't destroy her, seeing as it would release the beyonder or whatever the hell it was. Let's not forget that the Maker WAS killed by the annihilation wave, something fallen one discovered later on, before meeting his own unfortunate demise.

Nor is Fallen One an energy being like that. He was knocked unconscious by a couple of blows from Skreet. This doesn't seem to be the case with Stardust. Even physical blows that broke her form didn't knock her unconscious. Fallen One also failed to reform from

Telepathy/MM override is his only chance for an actual victory here, and I personally don't think that telepathy would work. So odds are Thanos would need to override Stardust' command of her own body.

wow i completely forgot Maker was dead now....so where is beyonder????

o how i wish i knew

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:17 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote