KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Soon to be famous on YouTube

Soon to be famous on YouTube
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Soon to be famous on YouTube

My buddies and I did a lip sync competition 3 years in a row. I posted the 1st a long time ago. This is year 3 (2007). It is not meant to be offensive, we were just having fun. Here is part 1. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flDyAHMwHiE

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:47 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ninja

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
My buddies and I did a lip sync competition 3 years in a row. I posted the 1st a long time ago. This is year 3 (2007). It is not meant to be offensive, we were just having fun. Here is part 1. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flDyAHMwHiE

Bravo, bravo!

If you cut it into a smaller chunk for the Whole New World bit, I'll submit it to Digg and Break.com.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:09 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Bravo, bravo!

If you cut it into a smaller chunk for the Whole New World bit, I'll submit it to Digg and Break.com.

Good idea. I'll do that. It really is the best part.

Part 2 (may take a moment) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPa-Z5rdBs

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:13 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Myth
Good idea. I'll do that. It really is the best part.

Part 2 (may take a moment) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPa-Z5rdBs

I just watched the second one too, the silly string is awesome.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Glad you like. I just split it so the ball routine is on its own. I submitted it to college humor and now I'll try to get it on youtube. But in the mean time enjoy the inferior 2005 performance.

Also, I still never posted 2006's performance. I may try to get that up tonight.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:33 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Woops, here is 2005 (inferior but still maybe worth a look): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJWjIpqILMA

Thanks for your help btw, Phucked Up.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:35 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Here is the ball routine by itself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--AWCUCQdtQ

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:48 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Ok, here is some fun fun 2006 lip sync full of SNL references and great finale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v470kg8lyMw

2nd half being uploaded as we speak.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:19 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

And the 2nd half of that performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrlVDlDvmcc

Well, that is all of them. Hope you enjoy.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:32 AM
chillybanana

laughing out loud Brilliant!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:55 AM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Thanks. I'm hoping that at least the shortened ball routine one will catch on all over the net.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:57 AM
jadeily
Puddin' Pop

laughing out loud Very entertaining lol, I assume you're the guy in the middle? lol

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:08 PM
jadeily is currently offline Click here to Send jadeily a Private Message Find more posts by jadeily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by jadeily
laughing out loud Very entertaining lol, I assume you're the guy in the middle? lol

Blond hair with the goatee is Myth.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:09 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

very good. smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

It's funny how your group name went from "We're Not Gay" to "Most of Us Aren't Gay" laughing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:24 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Blond hair with the goatee is Myth.

Yup. The short brown guy (that is usually centered for height reasons) helped me write the routines.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:25 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

*subscribes to the channel*

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:25 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Strangelove
It's funny how your group name went from "We're Not Gay" to "Most of Us Aren't Gay" laughing

Yeah, the first year one of the guys was concerned that people were going to think we were actually gay, so we came out with the name "We're Not Gay." The second year we something along the lines of "We're Still Not Gay and Hopefully This Year the Judges are Mature Enough that this is a College and will Score Us Fairly". Obviously because some judges refused to score our first performance. That second year they wouldn't announce our full name so just put "We're Still Not Gay". We got DQed that year, likely because of the ending. By the 3rd year, the guy that was originally was afraid of being accused of being gay "came out" and his boyfriend joined the group, so we became "The Most of Us Aren't Gays." That year we had judges that refused to score again, but no official DQ. Funniest thing is a gay and lesbian group on campus thought it was anti-gay even though we were up close and personal with actual homosexuals.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:31 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Wow, that's pretty lame, those granola smoking Oregonians.

I'm gay, by the way, and I'm totally not offended laughing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:33 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote