KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs Batman TWIST

Captain America vs Batman TWIST
Started by: Warlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Captain America vs Batman TWIST

They both get a GL ring and 3 months to master it

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 01:44 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Cap stomps the shit out of Batman, Cap is more suited to the ring.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 01:53 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

IMO Cap would be the best ring wielder ever. Fearless with tons of willpower

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 01:55 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Still a extremely tough fight. 6/10 Steve rodgers.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:00 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think cap would have a natural ability to wield the ring and imagination to use it in a spectacular way, but the problem is he is going to fight a guy who has studied various forms of mental excercise from monks, ninjas, telepaths like MM. bats will power would be stronger and more likely to shatter caps constructs especially when i can see bats just being straight foward like hal and cap being more like kyle in complexity because his patriotic sense and imagination of flags and shields and probably some old heroes helping him fight.. while bats would just build a form fitting shield and energy blast plain and simple.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:02 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Still a extremely tough fight. 6/10 Steve rodgers.

Nah batman would have trouble using the ring. His parents death affects his ability to use it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:13 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman,
Batman's sheer knowledge would give him the win.
He'd could create things Cap couldn't even comprehend.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Cap.
His shield constructs will demolish anything Bats would be able to produce.

Edit the mistype

Last edited by Survivor19 on Jun 17th, 2009 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:34 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Survivor19
Cap.
His shield constructs will demplish anything Bats would be able to produce.
No results found for demplish:
Did you mean demolish (in dictionary) or Demolish (in reference)?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:35 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know the bat kick could overpower caps shield construct here.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:35 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Bat's could replicate New God or Kryptonian tech and stuff with it.
It's really a lopsided match.
Batman's intelligence is just way beyond.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 02:37 PM
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Nah batman would have trouble using the ring. His parents death affects his ability to use it.

Yeah, that's why both the yellow, and the green rings were offered to him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 03:32 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

I don't really think that what you create with the ring matters as much as the outcome you want to achieve. For example 2 different lanterns might want to defend themselves and one will create a medieval shield while the other a futuristic one. They'll both succeed no mater what the construct is. Moreover if the one with the medieval shield has more willpower his shield would be stronger. That's more or less how it works, so technical knowledge won't make a difference. Kyle for exampl rarely uses sofisticated sonstructs but he has some great feats in his resume

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 03:33 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i think cap would have a natural ability to wield the ring and imagination to use it in a spectacular way, but the problem is he is going to fight a guy who has studied various forms of mental excercise from monks, ninjas, telepaths like MM. bats will power would be stronger and more likely to shatter caps constructs especially when i can see bats just being straight foward like hal and cap being more like kyle in complexity because his patriotic sense and imagination of flags and shields and probably some old heroes helping him fight.. while bats would just build a form fitting shield and energy blast plain and simple.

Originally posted by Juntai
Bat's could replicate New God or Kryptonian tech and stuff with it.
It's really a lopsided match.
Batman's intelligence is just way beyond.

excellent words

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
excellent words

Are you for real? Did you see what happened to Bruce when he tried to use a GL ring? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 07:06 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you for real? Did you see what happened to Bruce when he tried to use a GL ring? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

no what? show a scan plz. confused smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 07:19 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I am very real.. The thread starter stated that BOTH Captain America AND Batman have 3 months to master a GL ring... In that time Batman can use his strong willed mind and come up with a plethora of ways to defeat CA..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 07:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Steve can meditate all that time about American way and then one-shot Bruce. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 07:49 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote