KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers ROTF Poll Rating

How would you rate ROTF?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
10/10 2 9.09%
9/10 6 27.27%
8/10 6 27.27%
7/10 2 9.09%
6/10 2 9.09%
5/10 0 0%
4/10 0 0%
3/10 0 0%
2/10 1 4.55%
1/10 3 13.64%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Transformers ROTF Poll Rating
Started by: Darth Rex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Transformers ROTF Poll Rating

Thought i should make a poll about what people think about Revenge of the Fallen. Then we can see what most people think.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:28 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

9/10. Particular things keeps me from giving it 10. It's an awesome movie and I'll see it as often as I can, but I can't give it 10

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:49 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

its a 10, IMO good story, good acting and good cgi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Like I said before, I give it an 8.

It could have been better, but not by much. big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

It was too dumb to garner much more than the 6 I ended up giving it.

The 1st time I saw it, I missed a lot. I gave it 8 initially, but a few watches laterdetermined the more realistic 6 due to the slow spots/slushy crap/braindead schoolyard stuff/plotholes.

(Like the climax of transformers 1 and the interveneing two years 'til ROTF could be covered up in the public..... Like fireman wouldnt see the difference between an oven fire and heavy blaster damage in the garden, Transformers being BORN!!!! instead of being built.. they are even called 'Non Biological Entities' repeatedly in the movies, the stupidity of writing concerning the amount of shit that Sam and the humans could endure..... Blackout's clone dropping the car all that distance and ANY of the three in the car survivng... etc)

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:01 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I would have given the first one a 9. This time, no higher than a 7. I'm blanking out the evident flaws because as a Transformers fan, I was highly entertained.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 12:02 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

I was entertained too, and by no means bored, but i am not going to buy it, and when a good quality version comes out i will download it and edit it accordingly and make the movie much better and probably only be 30min long
Things that made it crappy in order.
The fallen.
transformers a secret
the all spark info going into sams head
sams gremlins decepticons
bumblebee a pet
lack of introductions of transformers.
retrieving megatron too easy.
jetfire waste of a plane!
humping decepticon
space bridge
smithonian right beside arizona boneyard
the pyramids right beside the daggers tip
devastaor
devastaor with balls
giant machine inside the pyramid
too many transformers at the end with too may explosions.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:44 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I gave it a 1/10 to balance out the ridiculously high ratings some of you people, who are out of your minds, are giving it.

In reality, I'd probably give it a 3 or 4 out of 10, for the special effects and a couple of the decent fight scenes.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 08:56 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I gave it a 1/10 to balance out the ridiculously high ratings some of you people, who are out of your minds, are giving it.

In reality, I'd probably give it a 3 or 4 out of 10, for the special effects and a couple of the decent fight scenes.

That is what I did too. You know the funny thing is the people that love this movie will probably pan GI JOE but i think and hope GI JOE will be leaps and bounds better than Transformers 2.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 09:03 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by darthmaul1
That is what I did too. You know the funny thing is the people that love this movie will probably pan GI JOE but i think and hope GI JOE will be leaps and bounds better than Transformers 2.

Well, Stephen Sommers is Michael Bay-lite. There isn't anything he does that Bay doesn't do better, really. Remember Van Helsing - or Deep Rising? I can make a better case for Roland Emmerich.
Still, the G.I. Joe trailer looks alright.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 11:56 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by SnakeEyes

It's kinda ridiculous to rate 1 "just because"

Among many other things, it defeats the purpose of a poll.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Jul 7th, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 12:35 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by roughrider
Well, Stephen Sommers is Michael Bay-lite. There isn't anything he does that Bay doesn't do better, really. Remember Van Helsing - or Deep Rising? I can make a better case for Roland Emmerich.
Still, the G.I. Joe trailer looks alright.

For the most part van helsing and deep rising were entertaining and you were able to shut off your brain and just watch it. but just something about transformers 2, i went in with my brain turned off and it still didn't do it cause it was put together and presented so stupidly.
I just hope GI joe will be better.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 04:23 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

GI Joe looks awesome, but I'm going in expecting a stupid movie with some sweet action.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 04:55 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

For the most part van helsing and deep rising were entertaining and you were able to shut off your brain and just watch it. but just something about transformers 2, i went in with my brain turned off and it still didn't do it cause it was put together and presented so stupidly.
I just hope GI joe will be better.

I am only seeing G.I.Joe for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.. I am also not expecting much

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 06:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
It's kinda ridiculous to rate 1 "just because"

Among many other things, it defeats the purpose of a poll.

Not when doing it as a balancist commentary on the over-high scores that Bayfanboys seem to attribute to it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 10:31 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Not when doing it as a balancist commentary on the over-high scores that Bayfanboys seem to attribute to it.

Nope. Still defeats the purpose, like it or not.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 11:12 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I know it doesnt on a practical level,unless averages are claculated from it, but I can see the protest vote thinking behind it.

Besides, if it is rated as over-high, overall, isnt that just as bad, in your eyes?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 11:53 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

People are supposed to vote what they think of the movie. Those that voted high I'm certain voted what they thought most accurate. You voted one even though you thought it deserved more.

The only thing you accomplish by doing so, is not being taken seriously. Had you voted three, or four, it would've been far more powerful. You voted one, so people merely shrug at your vote without taking it in consideration.
Because honestly, despite all the "flaws" in the plot, the characters and the acting, it's still above one, because it's very well-made, even with its holes. That's an objective statement.

You had accomplished more with a two, than a one.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 11:57 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Fair enough.

I voted 6 though.
And I took his vote seriously,as they guy explained it as a balancist protest vote. Had he not done that, and left it ambiguous, I'd certainly agree with your point a bit more yes .

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 12:30 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Still, I can understand those that doesn't like the movie, but not even from an objective point of view can I rate it one. It's too beautiful and well-made. There's some incredible work behind the various transformers, and the action scenes are amazing.

The pure beauty of the movie puts it above one, even if ignoring the plot completely.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 12:38 PM