KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Tell me that Octomus Prime is a wicked and badass fighter in this with those swords

Tell me that Octomus Prime is a wicked and badass fighter in this with those swords
Started by: K-9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K-9
King of K-9s

Laugh Tell me that Octomus Prime is a wicked and badass fighter in this with those swords

big grin I mean the guy took that sword and stab through that betrayel prime and took on both the betrayle prime & octumus, like damn thatmovie was sick and hot evil face eek!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:34 PM
K-9 is currently offline Click here to Send K-9 a Private Message Find more posts by K-9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He used sword in both movies, but yes, Optimus is badass. Always has been.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 05:04 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

lol, Octomus Prime.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:39 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lol, Octomus Prime.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:23 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-9
King of K-9s

And optimus took down a giant robot in the beginning of the movie and cut its frigggin headoff, like.... wooooooooowzerzzzzz thats awesome, And the thing had 2 wheels and was kingsized and optimus was like pull over and off was its head omgggggg that is isane... sombody plzzzzz put me out of my missory before i go crazy with excitement big grin eek! laughing

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:29 PM
K-9 is currently offline Click here to Send K-9 a Private Message Find more posts by K-9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by K-9
And optimus took down a giant robot in the beginning of the movie and cut its frigggin headoff, like.... wooooooooowzerzzzzz thats awesome, And the thing had 2 wheels and was kingsized and optimus was like pull over and off was its head omgggggg that is isane... sombody plzzzzz put me out of my missory before i go crazy with excitement big grin eek! laughing

Yeah...We saw the movie no expression

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:37 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Let me tell you, it wasn't easy to miss out on that Decepticon. Despite my efforts, I saw it

Yes. Optimus Prime is awesome in that fight, but I like the fighting scene against Megatron, Starscream and Blackout more.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:43 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by K-9

Somebody drank way too much caffeine here.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:46 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Octo, eh?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:12 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And also Optimus Prime is Jewish.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

That was maybe my favourite scene in the film (second best was Prime getting the parts and power up from Jetfire, then taking on Megatron, Starscream and The Fallen.) Shows what a wicked warrior he is, and how far he'll go to defend the weak and stand up for what's right.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:20 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Anyone else think Optimus was showing some real anger, the first fight against Megatron? He was attacking him so fast & furiously, Megatron yelled out for reinforcements - Starscream & Grindor.
It was like - this war will never end while Megatron is around. Now after all the work these past two years, seeming to get so close, he's back and it all starts over again. Optimus looked to be giving full vent to his frustrations; he just got even more rage-focused when he fought all three of them.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 07:52 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Let me tell you, it wasn't easy to miss out on that Decepticon. Despite my efforts, I saw it

Yes. Optimus Prime is awesome in that fight, but I like the fighting scene against Megatron, Starscream and Blackout more.

It was Grindor not blackout... Bumblebee killed Blackout in part 1. And Prime killed Demolisher, powerful high ranking Decepticon.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 07:10 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Originally posted by joesha28
It was Grindor not blackout... Bumblebee killed Blackout in part 1. And Prime killed Demolisher, powerful high ranking Decepticon.

Sorry Bee killed Brawl in p1

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:11 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Blackout was blasted by Lennox, co and the air force

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 03:05 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Kazenji

I thought Family Guy made it clear he was half-Jewish.
(And how did this all start anyway?)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 05:51 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by roughrider
I thought Family Guy made it clear he was half-Jewish.
(And how did this all start anyway?)

I think maybe Peter Cullen is have Jewish? I'm not sure.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:23 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, he wasn't too badass with those swords because he pretty soon became Optimusly Pwned curtosy Megatron.

quote:

laughing
those deceptican terrorists! mad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:03 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Sado22
well, he wasn't too badass with those swords because he pretty soon became Optimusly Pwned curtosy Megatron.

Good lord, that was terrible.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:50 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Heh.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:18 AM