KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovedaniel

Cool Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?

Attachment: luna lovegood.jpg
This has been downloaded 636 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:02 AM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?
Take this to the threads the pictures first originated from.

And I think she does look the part.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:11 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The face is right , a little taller though i expected her to be kinda lanky....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:27 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

No not really

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:38 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

not at all erm

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:21 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

nahh i expected her to be a tiny skinny girl (not that she,s fat) and the hair is too blonde its supposed to be mousy n she just dosent look wierd

but for all i know she could be a brilliant actress

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:40 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by sammii
nahh i expected her to be a tiny skinny girl (not that she,s fat) and the hair is too blonde its supposed to be mousy n she just dosent look wierd

Make up does wonders. Trust me, I know.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 10:38 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

She is alright, but not exactly what I had pictured.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:54 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermWeasley
Know me?

she a bit like her, but i pictured her a bit skinner and taller.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:54 AM
HermWeasley is currently offline Click here to Send HermWeasley a Private Message Find more posts by HermWeasley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by sammii

This isn't a picture of her from the set. They still have time to make her up to look like Lovegood. stick out tongue

As for me, I think she's a great pick for the part. I can picture her in thick glasses, telling people off, and being weird. big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:57 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

I think she has the right dreamy eyes and in the book it explains Luna is supposed to have dirty blonde hair which would sort of be the colour of hermione's hair but i think the blonde hair looks okay with her. I wander if its her natural hair colour, i doubt it because it looks bleached. Im sure she will try her best for the part though.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:28 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ilovedaniel
I think she has the right dreamy eyes and in the book it explains Luna is supposed to have dirty blonde hair which would sort of be the colour of hermione's hair but i think the blonde hair looks okay with her. I wander if its her natural hair colour, i doubt it because it looks bleached. Im sure she will try her best for the part though.
Looks real to me. Anyway, hair dye people. Hair dye. Make up and hair dye can do a lot of stuff.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:07 PM
Icicle
Wild Mage

From that photo I dont think she looks right for the part, but after the makeup and wardrobe get a hold of her, she may then look the part smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:30 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyuubi x 20
Bow Chica Bow Wow!

the first photo looked pretty accurate to what it says in the books

(|__|)Smiles!
(^-^)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:33 AM
Kyuubi x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Kyuubi x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Kyuubi x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

never exactly formed any image of her,but i guess ok

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:00 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

im not really sure, we'll have to see if she does when they relaes a pic of her in costume, ynever know, she might look good woth that butterbeer cork necklace

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 09:10 AM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

i read her biography on her web site and before the harry potter audition she had never had any acting experiecne. this worries me, she may look ok for the part. but if she can't act it's a bad choice.

I saw the wolf. She stood beside my bed like a shadow of the future. I didn't understand it. She'd told me who she was in my dreams...but who is she outside of them?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:56 PM
melinda_warren is currently offline Click here to Send melinda_warren a Private Message Find more posts by melinda_warren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

None whatsoever? That's even less than I had at 14.

She looks perfectly fine for the part. It's just a matter of her being presented correctly.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:58 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zod-doom

I hope she can act, the looks can be changed with makeup and lighting but for Luna Lovegood you need an actress who can really pull off the spacy vibe without sounding fake or forced

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 07:00 PM
zod-doom is currently offline Click here to Send zod-doom a Private Message Find more posts by zod-doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Hey. She might have the talent for it. Or she might have never had a chance for acting. I never did till I was 14. Course she gets lucky and gets into movies.... anyway. I think she will be fine.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:26 PM