KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Most underrated animated films?

Most underrated animated films?
Started by: maham

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maham

Question Most underrated animated films?

Which animated film (or three films at most) do you think were the most underrated ones and didn't get the box office response or acclaim they deserved?

My pick would be Titan A.E. . I didn't know it wasn't a hit till just a few days ago. I was completely shocked. It was such a good film with great graphics, memorable characters, good cast(voices of course), good humor and comic relief, the twists and turns of a well thought out story, smart and funny dialogues and not to mention the wonderful music.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 06:41 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elfirrepins
sniperrifle backwards

I really liked Titan AE when it first came out. But it was so hard to find even on DVD back in those days.

Howl's Moving Castle is the only animated movie that I've seen that is somewhat underrated. Good, albeit cliche storyline, amazing visuals, good characters, and a good soundtrack.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 06:45 PM
elfirrepins is currently offline Click here to Send elfirrepins a Private Message Find more posts by elfirrepins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

astro boy was better than rated imho

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 05:06 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I actually really liked Lion King 2.
catchy music, cool new characters.

imo, I think it was the best straight to video animated Disney film I've ever seen.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 05:13 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

I liked Lion King 2 (but not instantly,after watching it a few times). It's actually a bit difficult to digest a sequel with the child of the character you loved so much being such a whiner. But i got used to it I guess. It wasn't that bad.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:58 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

G.I. Joe The Animated Movie. (Awesome, truly awesome).

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 03:30 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote