KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Five worst tragedies in history?

Five worst tragedies in history?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Five worst tragedies in history?

What, in your opinion, are the five worst tragedies in history? They can range anywhere from a terrorist attack, to a natural disaster, to someone important dying.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Humans begin existing

Everything else is meaningless.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:32 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

1) Ice Cream
2) Bumblebees
3) Jacope-X
4) Herpes
5) Tooth Pain

You may question if three truly is worse than four. Well, I am here to tell you it is.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:35 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
1. Humans begin existing

Everything else is meaningless.

Explain.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:36 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Barker
Explain.
Seriously? Explain? It's pretty clear. In my opinion, the only real tragedy is humans ever existing. That's... it. And I believe I already stated that above.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:39 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. 9/11 Attacks
2. Wilhelm Gustloff http://www.feldgrau.com/wilhelmgustloff.html
3. The Titanic
4. Mt. St. Helens
5. Pearl Harbor

I am sure I forgot some, feel free to tell me which.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
1. 9/11 Attacks
5. Pearl Harbor
Predictable.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Predictable.

I placed those two there for the sheer atrocity.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:03 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Welshy being born.

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:03 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I placed those two there for the sheer atrocity.
And, well, because anything that happens to America is obviously a crime against humanity. Because nothing is worse than 3000 Americans dying. Nothing.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:06 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not too sure I have a list.

Sept 11th attacks would be around the top, though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:06 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:07 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright, this gets my vote too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholisism

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:08 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And, well, because anything that happens to America is obviously a crime against humanity. Because nothing is worse than 3000 Americans dying. Nothing.
As I said, I didnt name it it for the body count, I named it for it's arocity. The act itself.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:08 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I said, I didnt name it it for the body count, I named it for it's arocity. The act itself.
What, blowing up Americans? Yeah, any act of terror against America is naturally worse, don't worry, I understand.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:10 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I just put something up there? Just something I think might rank a bit worse than some American citizens and buildings getting blown up by Muslims? The Holocaust.

edit: Should rename this thread "Top 5 Worst American Tragedies", really.

Last edited by The Grey Fox on Jun 29th, 2009 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:12 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Seriously? Explain? It's pretty clear. In my opinion, the only real tragedy is humans ever existing. That's... it. And I believe I already stated that above.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:16 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I just put something up there? Just something I think might rank a bit worse than some American citizens and buildings getting blown up by Muslims? The Holocaust.

edit: Should rename this thread "Top 5 Worst American Tragedies", really.
I didnt forget that one, trust me. The Holocaust took place over years, I am talking about shit that happened like BAM, out of the blue, no warnings.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:38 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Barker
Explain.

I think it's cause most of the problems that we get are man made erm

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:05 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The tsunami of 2006/7 (EDIT: 2004) would probably be on my list. 9/11 was bad and all, but in the grand scheme of things there are things that were far worse.
I didnt forget that one, trust me. The Holocaust took place over years, I am talking about shit that happened like BAM, out of the blue, no warnings.
Well you probably should have clarified that in your original post then.

Last edited by Strangelove on Jun 29th, 2009 at 08:10 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:08 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote