KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 9/11 Clues That Everyone Missed

9/11 Clues That Everyone Missed
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

9/11 Clues That Everyone Missed

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 04:04 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm, why wasn't this mentioned before?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 02:20 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

The third segment is really telling and mirrors many scenarios in which the US MSM has gotten a "story" out so quick and so fast after the event happens, that the credibility of it is immediately brought into question. The times on the bottom strip on MSNBC showed that this "story" came out 33 minutes or so after the second tower fell. I remember when the towers fell. How can Osama be linked so quickly with the Twin Towers falling down? How can all his background information be prescribed here so easily?

What is more infuriating though is that we as Americans will never know the full story about what happened. None of the aftermath makes any sense. The terrorists who, we are told, were on those planes came from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia. None came from Iraq, Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan. Many Taliban and al-Qeada leaders and members condemned the NYC and Pentagon attacks.

The official government story is pure bulls**t and Orwellian crap. If Americans pulled their heads out of their ass, they could probably demand some retribution from their Senators and Representatives. Some have, but a minority of the population cannot change things up there.

By the way, in the first segment, no New Yorker was in a right state of mind on that morning, nor that afternoon, nor even the next f**ing week. When a severe crisis like that happens, nobody is so nonchalant at explaining the plausible causes of the event. And no regular Joe Sixpack talks in an academic or government voice either.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 03:55 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Moscow
The third segment is really telling and mirrors many scenarios in which the US MSM has gotten a "story" out so quick and so fast after the event happens, that the credibility of it is immediately brought into question. The times on the bottom strip on MSNBC showed that this "story" came out 33 minutes or so after the second tower fell. I remember when the towers fell. How can Osama be linked so quickly with the Twin Towers falling down? How can all his background information be prescribed here so easily?

They guessed, news stations do that all the time when there is a breaking story. The list of potential attackers was actually pretty short. It's also not as if Osama came out of nowhere.

Many Taliban and al-Qeada leaders and members condemned the NYC and Pentagon attacks.

Because we all know that international terrorist groups would never take the risk of having people in their ranks who might turn out to be total wackjobs, amirite?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 05:03 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

They guessed, news stations do that all the time when there is a breaking story. The list of potential attackers was actually pretty short. It's also not as if Osama came out of nowhere.

They guessed? Pretty far-fetched, there. I'm not here at all to say what some people think: that the government planted bombs in the WTC. Hardly any "breaking news" story has guesswork behind it. The players that own the MSM know exactly what they're putting on the air. The list of potential attackers was indeed short: and I listed them above. Osama bin Laden has a long history embedded with the US, but even he didn't claim ownership of 9/11 until 2004

Because we all know that international terrorist groups would never take the risk of having people in their ranks who might turn out to be total wackjobs, amirite?

There are wholly different sects of both the Taliban and al-Qaeda that do not interact with each other well. The only common area they struggle to hold is their hatred of Western domination on their homelands. AQAP condemned the attacks. Pakistani Taliban condemned the attacks. African Muslim nations condemned the attacks. If these terrorists really and truly carried out these attacks, I don't think their leaders minded the risk so much.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 07:37 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

They guessed? Pretty far-fetched, there. I'm not here at all to say what some people think: that the government planted bombs in the WTC. Hardly any "breaking news" story has guesswork behind it.

By "hardly any" I assume you mean "pretty much all". When news stations don't know anything they start speculating to prevent dead air.

There are wholly different sects of both the Taliban and al-Qaeda that do not interact with each other well. The only common area they struggle to hold is their hatred of Western domination on their homelands. AQAP condemned the attacks. Pakistani Taliban condemned the attacks. African Muslim nations condemned the attacks. If these terrorists really and truly carried out these attacks, I don't think their leaders minded the risk so much.

Which is exactly my point. That al-Qaeda says they didn't like the attacks hardly means that Osama wasn't involved.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:14 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

By "hardly any" I assume you mean "pretty much all". When news stations don't know anything they start speculating to prevent dead air.

Which is exactly my point. That al-Qaeda says they didn't like the attacks hardly means that Osama wasn't involved.

Sorry, Symmetric, I didn't catch what you said in an earlier post. It seems we are both on the same page. And yes I meant "pretty much all". You're right: turn on any US news station after some "breaking news" story (take Jacko's death for instance last year), they start babbling on about such preposterous crap that I wouldn't be surprised if the strings holding their jaws together from their insidious network puppeteers start falling all over the floor.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 03:39 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Might have had something to do with the fact that Al-Qaeda committed the 1993 WTC bombings...Just a thought.

Of course...If you use the classic conspiracy theory tactic of taking things completely out of the context of history then you can make any shit you like up.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:57 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

nah the FBI staged the bombings using islamic pastys

just to recap idle memorys
http://www.takeoverworld.info/

quote:
It is ON THE RECORD that the 1993 WTC bombing was planned-and-staged by the FBI. See "FBI and the mad bombers" below.
The court could not toss out FBI agent admissions caught on tape (by the informant-provocateur), nor could they toss out the testimony of other FBI agents' confirming it. (Prosecution accused her of having a sexual relationship with the Egyptian informant.)

The Judge therefore stated that FBI's sponsorship of the bombing was a GOOD THING!

His argument was that the terrorists might have used a worse bomb, if the FBI had not supplied the explosives. Two problems with that story.

One, the plan for the bombing came from the FBI, not from the guys they arrested and convicted (including the infamous "Blind Sheik").

Two, the "informant" who set up the bombing step-by-step, he wanted to supply FAKE explosives as the FBI first told him, so nobody would get hurt. The FBI supervisor insisted on using LIVE explosives. The Egyptian informant politely accused the FBI of "screwing up". He was basically told to mind his own business, that the FBI supervisor had ordered the live bomb for higher reasons which were not to be his concern.

Mr. Salem taped himself telling his 'handler' FBI agent Floyd: "Since the bomb went off I feel terrible. I feel bad. I feel here is people who don't listen." emad_salem.mp3

But here's the main point again:
What's NOT open to debate is that the FBI planned 1993 WTC.
"an overzealous sting operation" they admitted

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:22 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Deano
just to recap idle memorys
http://www.takeoverworld.info/

Your link cites the movie "Charlie Wilson's War" as a reliable source and the citation for the stuff about the FBI leads to a Birther website which itself has no citations for its own claims.

Also, is there a reason that every conspiracy theory website out there looks like it was laid out by the Time Cube guy? I mean wouldn't the first step in getting people to take you seriously be to avoid random use of colors, bold, italics, underlining and captialization? Seriously you could write abosultely anything the way that conspiracy theorists do and people would decide you're crazy.

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Apr 6th, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:47 AM
Deano

people like colours. they are pretty

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 03:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: 9/11 Clues That Everyone Missed

Originally posted by Deano
interesting new info,

discuss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq0...layer_embedded#

Also Mark Humphrey (aka the Witness, aka The Harley Guy, aka The Dessert Scorpion, aka The Timble), had an "accident" not long after 9/11; he's not longer with us. Coincidence, I think not!

They whacked him after he served his purpise, just like they whacked Lee Harvey Oswald, to cover up the truth.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

What is more infuriating though is that we as Americans will never know the full story about what happened. None of the aftermath makes any sense. The terrorists who, we are told, were on those planes came from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia. None came from Iraq, Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan. Many Taliban and al-Qeada leaders and members condemned the NYC and Pentagon attacks.

The official government story is pure bulls**t and Orwellian crap. If Americans pulled their heads out of their ass, they could probably demand some retribution from their Senators and Representatives. Some have, but a minority of the population cannot change things up there.

By the way, in the first segment, no New Yorker was in a right state of mind on that morning, nor that afternoon, nor even the next f**ing week. When a severe crisis like that happens, nobody is so nonchalant at explaining the plausible causes of the event. And no regular Joe Sixpack talks in an academic or government voice either.

very well said. thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 09:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote