KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Damn It.

Damn It.
Started by: WO Polaski

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Damn It.

this ******* uncle of mine keeps trying to get me to ****ing play monopoly with him but im trying to play call of ****ing duty in peace. hes been begging me to play that shitty game with him for like three days and his persistence is really starting to irritate me! its not like i see him once every blue moon he ****ing lives in my living room because he lost his job or some shit.

i love him but hes bored all day long and instead of looking for a job he sits around trying to play ****ing board games with me all day every day. if i have to play one more game of connect 4 i am going to scream!

I AM LOSING. MY MIND.

eek!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:19 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love monopoly

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:22 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

tell him?

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tell him Carol Danvers may be returning

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Re: Damn It.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WO Polaski
this ******* uncle of mine keeps trying to get me to ****ing play monopoly with him but im trying to play call of ****ing duty in peace. hes been begging me to play that shitty game with him for like three days and his persistence is really starting to irritate me! its not like i see him once every blue moon he ****ing lives in my living room because he lost his job or some shit.

i love him but hes bored all day long and instead of looking for a job he sits around trying to play ****ing board games with me all day every day. if i have to play one more game of connect 4 i am going to scream!

I AM LOSING. MY MIND.

eek!

Hit him over the head with a shovel, then cut it up into 6 pieces, disolve the limbs in acid and then bag up the torso and throw it in a lake, works like a charm....so I've heard....

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:25 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by Mairuzu
tell him?

ive told him a thousand times. sad

quote:
Hit him over the head with a shovel, then cut it up into 6 pieces, disolve the limbs in acid and then bag up the torso and throw it in a lake, works like a charm....so I've heard....

that could work! eek!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:39 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

that could work! eek!

I will work....I mean, yes it could work

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:54 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Tell him that if he ever beats you in Call Of Duty, you'll play Monopoly with him. That way you take your aggression out on him and kick his ass all day long. If he ever beats you, just tell him to go **** himself, and that you lied.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:56 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

he has that whole "im a jehovahs witness i cant play violent stuff" thing goin on. no expression

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 06:48 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Damn It.

I AM LOSING. MY MIND.

eek!
Take the game and hide it.

Problem solved.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 12:11 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

he has that whole "im a jehovahs witness i cant play violent stuff" thing goin on. no expression

just tell him Carol Danvers is fighting in an upcoming issue of Ms. Marvel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 07:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

tell him that every second you play Monopoly, a retard kills himself

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 07:33 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just tell him Carol Danvers is fighting in an upcoming issue of Ms. Marvel

is she really!? eek! eek!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Tell him you'll play but you get to be the car, he won't ask you to play again.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Tell him you'll play but you get to be the car, he won't ask you to play again.
laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:50 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe you could get him to play "life" instead?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:51 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Bring him home a bunch of job applications to places where you like to shop, that way he can give you discounts and free stuff. Tell him once he gets a job you'll play Monopoly with him.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:53 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Monopoly is ****ing awesome ****ing. You should ****ing play it with your ****ing uncle ****ing.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:20 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Kostabot
Monopoly is ****ing awesome ****ing. You should ****ing play it with your ****ing uncle ****ing.

He should still demand to play as the car though, if not to stop him asking then at least pissing him off.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:21 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya and make him play as the old fashioned iron. wtf is an iron even in that game?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:30 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote