KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Role Play

Medieval Reigns - Role Play
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Arrow Medieval Reigns - Role Play

Attack On Camelot

The kingdom of Camelot was once a happy place but the last few days the kingdom became a sad place as King Arthur the great king had died rumours of his death stretched far and wide.But with the king dead Camelot was in great danger as Mordred and Morgana Le Fay along with their dark army seized there chance to claim Camelot for their own and prepared to attack Camelot with full force Mordred mission was to become the next king as he saw that it was his given birthright considering he was the secret son of Arthur and being as Arthur's other son Rillian was away with the knights of the round table it was easy come easy serve as Camelot was unprotected only Lancelot and Guinevere and a few guards remained at the castle. and without warning they came a fireball blasted through Camelots gates and a vast army came through the gates some marching others on horseback anyone who dared to stand up to them were shown no mercy and were killed without a blink after all who had been standing the army had been killed the other ones were forced to get on their knees and wait as the two riders on horseback wearing long cloaks could be seen one a witch known as Morgana Le Fay and the other bared his custom war mask that was hiding his face form view he signalled to the one half of his army to stay with the people and for the others to follow him and his mother to the castle.
Lancelot who had been watching the scene knew that he and the guards were out numbered and found Guinevere in her room she had already seen the army coming from her near by window there was no escape and Merlin was no where near to be found. As the army invaded the castle with Mordred and Morgana behind them.

(Okay just post your characters in your setting it don't have to be at the castle unless your either Mordred,I'm morgana so i will be there. lancelot and of course guinevere)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:26 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

And what a better way to introduce a Dragon Hunter then having her carry a head into town on the back of her horse. She makes her way over to the farmer who hired her and plops it down at his feet. Blood covered and somewhat injured, she grins. “That will be 30 gold please.” She holds out her stained hand and waits. Her smile fades when she sees the farmer hesitate. Her out stretched hand grabs the front of his shirt and pulls him over to her horse’s side. “I won’t say it again friend… That was our deal.” He looked up at her sadly as his tiny hands struggled to break her fierce grip on him. “I-I don’t have 30 gold… I barely have and silver. But- but if you stay for a while, the other farmers and I will repay you handsomely for taking care of that creature.” She dropped the man and looked down at the head on the ground. It wasn’t even full grown.. The most it did was eat a couple cows. She didn’t look up for some time as she struggled with her choices: wait for the gold, or take it out of his hide. With a sigh she kicked her horse into a lazy trot. “Send word for me old man! You have till the end of the week.”

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:57 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere stood by the window and looked at Lancelot as he walked over to her a bang made Guinevere jump and she rushed at him holding onto him and grasping his shoulders "My goodness what are we to do ?we can't fight them or out run them we are out numbered "she said and her eyes looked into Lancelot with fear in them.

Last edited by TxG on Aug 24th, 2009 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:58 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred entered the castle with Morgana by his side he took of his mask and then he glanced around the main hall "Find Merlin and bring him to me I want Excalibur "he said to his minions.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:27 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lancelot held Guinevere's beautiful face "Come we must try and find a way out of here before we are seen "He said and then took her hand and pulled him with her,He opened the door slightly and had a quick look and put a finger to his mouth for her to remain quiet and then they left the bedroom and carefully ran down the hallway with caution.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:48 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere held Lancelot's hand tightly as they were running pacidly through the hallway determination overtook her face as the people were depending on them and she refused to let them down no matter what,Her other hand was grasped tightly against one of her daggers if they wanted a fight she was ready for it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:18 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lancelot came to a halt at the end of the hallway and leaned back against the wall pulling Guinevere with him as he saw Mordred's minions who were running passed the narrow passage hall obviously a hunting party if they were to catch them then they were done for he glanced at Guinevere not to move as some of them stopped and were looking around in a circular motion but they didn't spot them and so the minion's continued on.Once he was sure they were gone Lancelot gave the okay signal to carry on.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 10:13 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Camelot's crypt, located behind the castle isolated from mostly everything, had rumours about it that it was haunted by something, an anguished spirit, that on the quietest of nights there could be heard the noises of someone crying every once in awhile.

It wasn't hard to figure out those rumours originated from a deathly pale woman that frequently visited that crypt, armoured in strange and dark armour with macabre decorations. But it was all she could do at night, the woman no longer required sleep, or food, or drink, when all was silent she visited the sarcophagus of her late husband.

And so Perish Evangeline opened the stone door of the crypt and stepped out onto the graveyard, something was happening in the castle and some part of her seemed to respond to that, urging her to go find out.
She took steady steps along the path out of the graveyard and turned off to move up the stairs to the castle, opening a door and stepping inside to look around. There were people running about with strange armour, different from the ones that usually roamed the kingdom.
Was this an invasion? Perish wondered what to do, passively watching as she wandered along.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:59 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred walked along the hall toward the Throne Room with eager anticipation it was a long time coming for him his patience had finally paid of he thought, Morgana was licking her lips as she walked along side her son she loved the fact that Mordred was so ruthless in his ways.
as they headed through the door a triumphant looking Mordred sniggered a little and walked over to the Throne he stroked the arm of the throne in delight and then sat down upon it "So mother.. what do you think kind of fits me don't it "he said in a deep crispy voice.
Morgana smiled "of course it does my son after all you are the rightful king revenge is sweet isn't it Mordred" she said with a evil glance in Mordred's direction.
Mordred smile faded slightly "But what is taking them so long...How long does it take them to find one aged decrement outdated wizard he remarked and scraped his nails against the arm rest of the throne that he was sitting down upon.

Last edited by Boudecia on Aug 25th, 2009 at 09:39 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:26 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

"Hey!"
Perish's gaze shifted across to a small group of these strangely armoured people, possible invaders.

"It's one of them knights!" one of the men said to the others with him, before turning to Perish imperiously and aiming an accusing finger.
"You there! Kneel to prove your loyalty to King Mordred or die!" the man said, brandishing a short sword aggressively.

"Mordred...?" Perish said, a little confused, "What about Arthur...?"
She almost seemed detached from the world just by the way she spoke, in truth she kind of was. Being a strange perversion of life had isolated her, losing all incentive to really live a life as she didn't exactly have one, so she was seperated from the living world.

"Arthur is dead, you hesitate? You die," the man said, leading a small charge at Perish.

"Die...?" Perish said, as if still confused by this man, "But I'm already dead..."
A vicious thrust of a short sword slid between the gaps of her torso armour and crashed into the other side of her armour, quite effectively impaling her. It was a small twinge of pain, very uncomfortable but otherwise not bothering Perish.
The man eagerly looked at Perish's helmeted visage for any signs of her imminent death, the slight slumping of the shoulders, the issued groan from the agonising pain...?
Nothing... she just stared at him through the slits in her helmet for a moment, before she reached out with her right hand and caught the man's face in a claw-like grip, her left wrapped around the violating object through her lower torso and slowly withdrew it.

Upon Perish's touch the man's flesh seemed to wither and decay, the effect slowly spreading out to the rest of his body, very gradually the man's life essence leeched from his body in through Perish's arm and he eventually collapsed to the ground dead, Perish's wound fully healed with a bloodied short sword gripped in her left hand.

"You attacked me..." Perish said, staring emotionlessly at the corpse, before looking back at the other two who were paralyzed by something. Fear was it? How strange... With a quick slash and stab, the reversed short sword in her left hand went through the neck of the left one and embedded itself in the chest on the one on the right, exploiting their vulnerable moment of paralysis. They both collapsed and Perish held the bloodied sword up to her visor, shaking a little before dropping the blade.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:11 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

"Look there they are.." said one of the several guards which made Guinevere look back in horror,She turned to Lancelot "we can't out run them..she said as she looked on as they were gathering closer to them with vicious looks upon their faces. "I don't have time for this" she retorted and charged at one of them and stabbed him with with one of her daggers and saw another one running to her she flipped on of her other daggers and aimed it soared through the air hitting the armed guard right in the throat as it did it spewed out blood making the guard fall down dead instantly she flipped and did a forward roll and pulled the bloodied dagger from his throat and stood up as she could see more guards heading in their direction she saw as Lancelot was welding his sword ready for the onslaught.

Last edited by TxG on Aug 25th, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:05 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lancelot launched at one kicking the guard in the gut and then he swung his sword around and wieldied his sword at another, The sound of clanging could be heard from the swords which were locked fiercely neither backing down from the fight Lancelot swung his sword around and then elbowed the guard in the face then he stabbed him quickly as it pierced deep in the guards stomach making the guard fall to his knees Lancelot used the fallen guard as a stepping stone and he flung himself at the other guards

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 12:37 PM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Sounds of battle filled Perish's ears, bringing her from her reverie as she looked upon the corpses of her late foes. The ring of metal on metal of a furious sword fight, Perish looked off towards where the sound was coming from, curious also feeling a little compelled by buried emotions.
Any of these men could have easily been that thing that murdered her husband, his horrifying remains still fresh in her memory, the thought of it shot anger through her mind, anger on a level no other person could hope to comprehend.

But alas, whether it be her deadened emotional side or the cold blood running through her veins that cooled her mind, her anger simply subsided as if her mind was plain unwilling to support the effort to sustain it.

Though... who exactly was doing all the fighting? Perish began walking along the hallway and turned a few times, letting the sounds guide her.
There were a lot of those invaders now, they wanted to hurt people, make them scared, her broken mind flickered over the anguish memories once more, that strange man had made such a mess of Elias, as if it had been fun to him, open someone up and see what made them tick.

With an almost careless attitude, Perish reached out and gripped one of the soldiers charging along towards two people that were familiar somehow. Before the soldier could properly respond Perish's devilish sword exploded through his chest, twisting a little before flinging the dead soldier away, tearing a gaping hole through its chest, blood coated the glistening surface of her sword as she proceeded down the hallway after the invaders.
A strange desire to kill, shed blood welled up inside her, she couldn't really explain its origins just yet, but she advanced with this intent regardless.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 01:46 PM
DangerousBeauty

Laveda glanced down at her crimson stained chain mail. “I should probably pay my respects to the King… But first..” She pulled her horse off of the road and made her way to a spring to at least wash her face. She removed her saddle and blanket from her mounts back, also removing her clothes and armor, and guided her mount into the spring. She shivered and waited for her body to adjust before she began scrubbing. First she took care of her horse, and then she concentrated on her own body. Once most of the red wash washed from her skin, she stepped out and pulled a wool blanket from her saddle bag. “Long day, eh Paladin?” Her horse lifted his head from the water and nickered softly at her. “Well come on then. Let’s go say Hello.” She smiled and pulled on her clean armor and swung herself up into the saddle. Her ride through town was interesting. The closer she got to the castle, the stranger people would act. Was something happening or were these people always jumpy?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:23 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silenthawk
Lancelot launched at one kicking the guard in the gut and then he swung his sword around and wieldied his sword at another, The sound of clanging could be heard from the swords which were locked fiercely neither backing down from the fight Lancelot swung his sword around and then elbowed the guard in the face then he stabbed him quickly as it pierced deep in the guards stomach making the guard fall to his knees Lancelot used the fallen guard as a stepping stone and he flung himself at the other guards

Guinevere saw two of the guards that Lancelot didn't see which were coming from behind him she put two arrows in her bow and aimed it at the guards she then released the arrows sending them heading straight for the two guards hitting one arrow for each of the guards straight into the back of them.she didn't know how much longer they could keep fightong like this as more guards were heading in their direction she yeled for Lancelot to come with her and run for it as there were far too many of them.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 07:45 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Morgana could see Mordred getting tense and came behind him and pressed her hands on his shoulders and started to rub them "Relax Mordred. everything is all coming to plan you are the King now and you will have Excalibur " she said with a evil smile.
Mordred eyes rolled as Morgana sunk her hands deeper into his shoulders "I will be a lot easier once Merlin is brought to me I can't have him ruining our plans "he replied and raised his brow how he loathed him with contempt.

Last edited by Boudecia on Aug 25th, 2009 at 09:14 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:07 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Elindil was flying Aroc around the castle, thinking about what he had just seen. He and Aroc had been walking down the road that started at Camelot, when they heard marching footsteps and horses. Aroc took to the sky to figure out where it was coming from. His keen eagle eyes saw a great army marching down the road. He quickly swooped down to meet his partner.

"Elindil! Its an army! They're marching toward Camelot!"

"Calm down, my friend. To whom do their allegiance lie?"

"That's the strange part, I don't know! Their crest is quite unfamiliar."

"We should warn the city!"

"It's too late, they are upon us!"

"Quickly, we must hide among the trees."

Just before the army reached them, they ran into the woods, Elindil climbing a tree, while Aroc flew farther in, to hide his bulk. After what seemed like forever to the pair, the army had passed, and the road was clear. Even though they weren't far from the castle, they didn't get there fast enough to help. The soldiers were already inside, and slaughtering anyone who dared stand up to them.

Still circling the castle, Elindil saw through a window that Guinevere and Lancelot were fighting some soldiers in the hallway. He wished he could help, but they were separated. Instead, he started acting as a sniper, taking out one of the guards on the wall, and leaping off of Aroc to land there. Loading his bow once more, he shot arrow after arrow, all reaching their mark. He was so absorbed in his shooting that he didn't notice one of the other soldiers sneaking up behind.
Just as the man rasied his sword to strike Elindil down, Aroc grabbed his head in his huge claws, and crushed it, killing the man instantly.
Elindil gladly thanked him, and went back to his work, killing soldier after soldier, very slowly weakening Mordred's ranks.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:54 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Very calmly Perish continued down the hall, the soldiers assailing those two people she now recognised as Lancelot and Guinevere, their attentions were quite locked on the two they didn't notice Perish at first.
Until a bloodcurdling scream erupted from one of them as the twisted sword hacked through one, catching him off-guard with no ability to defend himself.

"Your body cries out in pain, yet you do not know true agony, what are physical wounds compared to that of the soul?" Perish said as she cast aside the mangled wreck of a soldier, her sword's wicked edge making an unnecessarily large mess from only a single slash.
Many soldiers had spun about to assault her too now, the attack on Lancelot and Guinevere lessened respectively. Swords rained down on Perish's armour leaving only scratches and dints, a few slipped through gaps and drew blood here and there, having no real effect on Perish's drone-like attacks.

More soldiers were coming, Perish wondered whether she should try and kill them all as her blade turned aside a sword and viciously impaled a soldier. They screamed so loudly, pitifully, weak to pain, and they cut her so much, providing more of an irritation than a challenge in a fight, this would only increase with their reinforcements.
The concept of it did not interest Perish, so as if on a whim, she stopped fighting though she was still being fought against, and casually began to walk passed, blood dripping down her armour from the gaps as she pushed through towards Lancelot and Guinevere, flexing her left hand a little as she summoned the forsaken powers she had damned herself for, energy built up around her hand and slowly shifted black, condensing and swirling until it was an oily, ink substance coating her gauntlet.
She raised that hand back at the soldiers as she moved along, the substance leaving her hand and splattering across most of the guards, before it began evaporating into an oily, ink-like smoke that was very thin yet completely opaque and blotted out vision. It was growing reasonably slowly as Perish wasn't concentrating all that much, she was too busy thinking about where to go now if Camelot was being taken over by someone less friendly.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 12:00 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lancelot ran with Guinevere but he managed to catch a glimpse of a female knight that looked familiar to him but this wasen't the time or the place as more guards came flooding the corridors, Lancelot and Guinevere headed down a side stairway that led down towards the library several guards were waiting and some followed them down the stairs they were trapped and without warning a thud could be heard knocking both he and Guinevere out cold "Take them to Mordred Let him deal with them"said one of the guards.

TxG your wicked awesome

Last edited by silenthawk on Aug 26th, 2009 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 03:53 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

The Guards along with Mordred's minions entered the throne room carrying the unconcious Lancelot and Guinevere, They then put them down and knelt before their King Mordred smirked as he looked at the two figures "well now what do we have here " he said in a amused tone he clicked his fingers and a guard came carrying a bucket of Ice water and then poured it over Lancelot and Guinevere to wake them up.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 06:30 AM