KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man Forum Directory

Spider-Man Forum Directory
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Spider-Man Forum Directory

I've begun the process of merging/closing quite a few threads. This is to make the forum more efficient.

This thread will be pinned and will act as a directory for "major" thread topics. For example, I've been merging all of the Ultimate Spidey threads into one master thread. Use that for all U. Spidey discussion

Exceptions will be made occasionally for special occurences or threads, but otherwise, this is to cut down on clutter and streamline discussion.

I'll update this thread periodically with new directory links. Please check it often and use it to your benefit.

Thank you.

-DM

1. Spider-Man 3 Discussion
or
Here

2. Symbiote Thread - This would include discussion of Venom for SM3.

3. Symbiote Picture Thread

4. "Ultimate" Spidey Discussion

5. Spider-Man 4 Movie Discussion

6. Sam Raimi Discussion

7. Spider-Man 1 and 2 Movie Discussion

8. Spidey Video Games

9. Movie Spoilers Thread
...this means no starting threads with the spoiler in it. I don't want to see "OMG...Aunt May dies in Spider-Man 3!!" (made up spoiler) as a thread title. Don't do it yourself, and give anyone else who does it a hard time (and a link to this thread)

More to come.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. If something needs moved/closed/merged/etc. feel free to let me know in this thread.

Last edited by Digi on Sep 30th, 2006 at 04:57 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 06:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

We love you Digi.... Now the Spidey Forum feels official. smile

BTW you might want to include an area for like spidey support.
EX: The Ballon Petition.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:01 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

Thanks, otherwise there would be a thread for every thought that everyone had, like it used to be years ago. Thanks for your devotion to the online spidey world.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:32 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I guess it will clear things up. I think the thread creator should be contacted before the thread is altered.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 07:10 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I guess it will clear things up. I think the thread creator should be contacted before the thread is altered.

In the future I'll try to do this. But initially there were so many repeat threads that it would have been ridiculous to inform everyone.

Thanks though.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 05:27 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

No problem your welcome.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:19 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
m-16-150

WoW nice forum

Unlimited Movie DOWNLOAD
Unlimited Music + Mp3 DOWNLOAD
Unlimited Games + CDKey DOWNLOAD
Unlimited TVShow DOWNLOAD

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 09:25 AM
m-16-150 is currently offline Click here to Send m-16-150 a Private Message Find more posts by m-16-150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by m-16-150
WoW nice forum

Welcome to the forum, If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 01:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Nice Directory, yes I am apart of KMC history. laughing

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 07:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

cool

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:09 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote