KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spidey's build?

spidey's build?
Started by: ankur29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

spidey's build?

ok people spiderman is a superhero who has weighed 165lbs then 170lbs and right now 167lbs ...............according to weight and height charts spidey is healthy but artists draw him anorecsic and scrawny ..........some writers do not even give him abdominal muscles What the f**k? What the f**k?
some artists under exaggerate his build what is spidey's build?

below is the weight height diagram spidey currently is 5ft10 and 167 lbs(almost 12 stones)

here are four pics that show spidey'sbuild corecctly

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/99...00858425zv9.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6706/marvel2cs4.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/...asm16800wf3.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/...ures8800hy5.jpg

post pictures which you think best suits spideys muscular build

Attachment: weightheight.jpg
This has been downloaded 422 time(s).

Last edited by ankur29 on Sep 2nd, 2006 at 09:02 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 08:59 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Aunt May no expression

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 11:17 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Aunt May no expression

huh?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:03 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

i agree with ankur sometimes spidey is drawn very skinny.
The pics are good examples how spidey should be.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:56 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

best one

Attachment: spider-man-20060314000901738.jpg
This has been downloaded 482 time(s).

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:06 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

IMO Spider-man shouldn't look so bulked up. I mean he got his powers when he was bitten by a Radioactive spider.. Guys like Wolverine, Captain America and DD should have huge muscles as they need to have the muscle as they don't really have anything supernatural or stuff to back up their powers.

Though Spider-man shouldn't be Skinny either..

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:05 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

You must consider that he is Spidey for years he started as a teenager and after all that years of fighting his body should have much muscles.
But yes he shouldnt be to bulked.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:10 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

that is my point , spideys bulid is that of an athlete , he has to have a six pac and have muscles that coudl win him a beach body competition at teh leat , most artsits draw him like he has not eaten in his life :wtf

the pictures i posted are not of him bulked up they are how some who is almost overweight from muscles (check the refernece to my grid spidey 5ft 10 & 12 stones)

i acn also post picture which exaggerate him , but this rare mostly spidey has teh bulid of an anorecsic

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:13 PM
doctorstrongbad

They should draw with buff when spidey and normal when he is Peter.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 12:32 AM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceDragon

He shouldnt be too bulky, but he should have a six-pack, chest muscles, large arm muscles, and strong legs. Not like really buff, but in really good shape. I mean, a guy that can lift fifteen + tons should have large arm muscles, no?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:15 PM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

so the pictures i posted matches him don't they tahst how he shoudl look all the time , they are not at all too bulky i have pictures which are over-exaggerated

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:13 PM
ankur29
ankur

dudes check this grid now , i have a number of charecters on it , you'd be suprised how many of the charecters are overweight from muscle

Attachment: marvelweightheight.jpg
This has been downloaded 383 time(s).

Last edited by ankur29 on Sep 9th, 2006 at 09:29 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:25 AM
rinaldoz
Doppelganger

Bruce Lee anyone? He isn't bulky, but he's muscular enough. It fits with his height. and he looks cool. Just like Spiderman

"It was very disturbing..."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:18 PM
rinaldoz is currently offline Click here to Send rinaldoz a Private Message Find more posts by rinaldoz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by ankur29
best one

That's far too big for someone who's suppose to be 5' 8" and around 170.

He should be built, but no bigger than maybe an olympic swimmer or most gymnasts.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:13 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

I dunno, some of those swimmers are pretty big. but i see what you're saying. I didn't think i'd post here, but here it goes.

They made him different sizes because of different drawers, but also because it makes him look better when he can beat on huge guys like venom and others. it makes him more agile and it also shows his age like someone mentioned before. i think he's fine the way he is, he would look too cliche if he was a huge beast that could punch someone like rhino half way across a city. (which he should be able to do anyways, i don't know of too many villians that way more than 30 tons...)

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:33 AM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by rinaldoz
Bruce Lee anyone? He isn't bulky, but he's muscular enough. It fits with his height. and he looks cool. Just like Spiderman

no bruce lee is to small (5ft 7 140lbs) and skinny spidey is like the build in the first four pictures i postedtehy appear extremely accurate fror a guy who is almsot fat from muscle, he is like hannibal king from blade trinity only at 5ft 10

chek the fourth pic it shows a comparison of a bulkier guy(scorpion) to spiderman , spidey looks healthy not skinny that is perfect for his build

Last edited by ankur29 on Sep 10th, 2006 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:18 AM
ankur29
ankur

here's a really good example he's not at all overippped

Attachment: spider_frontshot_400color.jpg
This has been downloaded 371 time(s).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 06:27 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Legs bigger than arms, back as wide as shoulders...those are the rules of been in shape. What you see in Spider-Man 1 and 2 is all he's got.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:07 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

I like Ult. Spider-man's appereance. He's just a kid, I'm glad they didn't make him very muscular. (He looks like a guy who exercises martial arts or something similiar)

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:12 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Guy can benchpress over 10 tons. He needs a fair amount of muscle.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 01:55 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote