KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Next Transformers movie

Next Transformers movie
Started by: Omnislash Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Next Transformers movie

I think that the live action movies didn't add some of the cooler character

There was no:
-Thundercracker
-Hotshot
-Afterburner
-Blitzwing (who I think was badass but didn't hardly get any time in the series)
-Grimlock (cant deny his badassery)
-Hot Rod
-Omega Supreme (Oh yeah!)
-Rodimus Prime
-Scattershot
-Shockwave
-Skyfire (how was there no Skyfire? Honestly)
-Smokescreen
-Sunstorm (major badass)
-Sunstreaker
-Ultra Magnus (Sweet Jesus!)
-Wing Saber
-Landmine
-Red Alert
-Vector Prime
-Brimstone
-Giant Deception Warrior (not sure if that's his name or if he doesn't really have one)
-Scourge
-Mega-Octane
-Ruination
-Deep Dive
-Longarm
-Overcast

Of course I realize they cant add all of these guys in one movie but I would have liked to see some of them from this list and most if not all of them in the next live action Transformers movie

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 11:47 PM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Reboot with a new director.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 12:22 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They can add all those characters, the 86 movie had more than 70 bots and it was great.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 01:49 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

This is also a live action movie
I dont think they're nudget would be able to handle it on top of all the other expenses
It would be nice to have all of them but I doubt it's gonna happen
lol

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 02:30 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

With all the money they're raking in, I think it'll be possible at some point. I would like to see a different director's take on TFs.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Likewise. I think Bay did a better job directing the first live action movie than he did with RoTF. I mean I personally thought both were good but I think with how RoTF was I think Bay is done making them. I think his luck just ran out with making them (if he plans on making the next one that is.)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 04:11 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ive come to agree with that statement more, Omnislash.

Certainly when it came to the humans side of it.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 09:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

hahaha
Death is after Bay's next possible Transformers movie. I suppose he could always write the scripts and just fantasize how the movie would play out while he's in the movie theaters watching some other directors take on the next Transformers movie lol
Poor Michael Bay

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 10:23 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I hope that ginger Cat that sits on my old shed roof gets a chance to direct, for it will almost certainly do a more believeble job.....and then would be good enough to bury that work in the littertray where it belongs.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 04:55 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 06:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:10 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

*Shoots self*

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/04/c...-bay-as-hitler/
Megan Fox comparing Bay to Hitler.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 15th, 2009 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 02:34 AM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

It's time for war against movies about to go down hill

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 02:41 AM
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ugh , either Let's reboot and get a real director and a functional story or just let this motha die. For the love of all that is decent. I will defintley not be seeing number 3 from Mr. Bay . Number 2 was bad enough.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 08:58 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

#3 will fail. I already know it's going to be irrelevant (like the first two movies) and not accurate making it fail. God, I fear Bay has run out of ideas. He already took the job T_T

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 09:14 PM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Also, where hell was Ultra-Magnus?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 09:20 PM
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
Also, where hell was Ultra-Magnus?

I've pretty much stopped ultra- caring.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 09:54 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darrensmits
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi..
I have watched the movie and the action part is really dramitically good... I also like the graphics the way they use... Thanks for sharing the post...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 08:43 AM
darrensmits is currently offline Click here to Send darrensmits a Private Message Find more posts by darrensmits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your Banned!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 04:59 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I really don't think you can incorporate so many characters in movies. I mean, incorporate them and make it mean anything. Look at the superhero movies. They are cluster****s of cameos. Do you really want to see just passing glimpses of these characters or see them fire their gun or transform then are never seen again?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote