KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Emma Watson is leaving harry potter
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Emma Watson to leave harry potter after OOP !!!!! Am not sure if its true confused

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:45 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

where did u get that from?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:00 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

no shes not.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:53 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Your not sure and your saying she is.... Give us links!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:47 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Exactly...people want links and proof. I doubt she is, they all said they wanted to stay until the end.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
Emma Watson to leave harry potter after OOP !!!!! Am not sure if its true confused

she is not sure if she wants to go on..it isn't offical though

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds37701.html?rss

i can understand why she is unsure..she wants to do more then just one part..but within that time period i am sure she will be able to grab more roles..it does say the seventh will end her teenage years. i mean only two films is much of a large load..but eh erm i am not a actress am i.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:45 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forcewielder

She said the same thing back when POA came out and again when GOF came out but she's now doing OOTP.

I have no doubt that she will do the remaining 2 films.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:50 PM
Forcewielder is currently offline Click here to Send Forcewielder a Private Message Find more posts by Forcewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma Hermine
prophecy girl

Dan said it after every movie and he came back didn't he..
Emma said that she would hate it to see somebody else as Hermione so I think she's coming back for the last 2 movies...

Harry looked around; there was Ginny running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:54 PM
Emma Hermine is currently offline Click here to Send Emma Hermine a Private Message Find more posts by Emma Hermine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

She'll stay, can you imagine completing 5 of the series and then forfeiting the last 2? I wouldn't be able to stand seeing someone else take on the role I'd basically brought to life.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:20 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It does no t sound like she is leaving only that she maybe leaving.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:43 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Emma Watson wants to go to college. She got nearly perfect scores on the England "SATS" (which is a VERY high acheivement in Europe) and she wants to continue her higher education.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Unless she's locked in a contract, what's to stop her from going to university?

If she waits, she'll be around 22 when it comes to the end of the series.

A 22 year old college freshman....I wouldn't blame her....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:34 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*cough*Around twenty. *Cough*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:01 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

eh I dont care if she goes shes a terrible hermione!! She needs to work on her acting skills just like the rest of them

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:32 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
eh I dont care if she goes shes a terrible hermione!! She needs to work on her acting skills just like the rest of them

Agreed. She's far too physically attractive to be Hermoine (Jesus Christ, her cup size doubled per movie...) and she has demeanor that just isn't Hermoine's character. She certainly has the voice down though...

Hermoine is supposed to be like Velma in appearance...except with beaver teeth.

Movie Hermoine is primarily responsible for the Harry/Hermoine nonsense that went on back then.

Daniel and Emma were the most attractive actors so OBVIOUSLY they were meant to be together right?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 11:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

i thnk she acts preety good at least better than Dan

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 11:15 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Her acting is certainly better..but her demeanor and physical appearance is just completely wrong.

It's like Jessica Alba playing the part of the Wicked Witch of the West....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 11:23 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Draco69
(Jesus Christ, her cup size doubled per movie...)
The men here are happy bout this. stick out tongue (I'm 16, don't worry, and i'm only joking around.)

quote:
Her acting is certainly better..but her demeanor and physical appearance is just completely wrong.

It's like Jessica Alba playing the part of the Wicked Witch of the West....
I will like to go off topic for a bit and say Elphaba is not that ugly! At least when Idina Menzel (Sp?) played her... so stop calling her ugly!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 12:23 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Emma is absoultely amazing. shes my fav actor aside from Johnny. she is brilliant and there would b absolutely no hogwarts w/o her. shes gonna stay, i know it. theres no way she can leave

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:43 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

she just cant leave

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 10:55 PM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

but i guess its true even though i dont want to beleve it .
heres wat she wrote .

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...c5-bfc9a4f21de3

look at the 'about me section'

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Last edited by Sunlight_shines on Oct 10th, 2006 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 11:07 PM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote