KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is harry and horcrux.

Is harry and horcrux.
Started by: Tank115

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tank115

Question Is harry and horcrux.

I think that harry is not a horcrux but if you think other wise please fell free to explaine why. i also wonder how harry is going to find out about his past and who will help him now dumledor is gone

Attachment: dragons%20-%20tiger%20dragon%20yin%20yang.jpg
This has been downloaded 292 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 10:16 AM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

harry's SCAR is a horcrux, LV made it so by an accident when he tried to kill harry for the first time.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:12 PM
sasee tiin is currently offline Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

But also how can his scare be a horcrux when LV could not posses harry at the end of the fifth book and dumbldore said that was because of the love in harry. and also why can harry enter LV mind without getting hurt But LV cant do the same to harry

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:29 PM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

how could harry or his scar be a Horcrux if Voldemort tried killing him countless times?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:13 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sasee tiin
harry's SCAR is a horcrux, LV made it so by an accident when he tried to kill harry for the first time.

Wrong. Its not happening. Just give it up.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:57 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i agree....it would be incredibly stupid if he did...besides dumbledore would ahve said something....

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:13 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

can't be, it says in HBP that horcruxs are made intentenionally, it could not have happened by accident, and considering Voldemort has been doing his best to try and kill Harry it is most certainly not a horcrus, Dumbledore said it himself, the whole point of a horcrus is to preserve you soul, not to leave it out so it can be killed. And Voldie's goal is to be immortal, he would not be trying to kill one of the things that makes him immortal

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:40 AM
Lord Darkstar is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

You all have a good point but One key factor is that voldamort cant posess harry he cant enter his mind or anything. so how can a part of his soul survive in harry and not lv.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 06:30 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by sasee tiin

Originally posted by Tank115
You all have a good point but One key factor is that voldamort cant posess harry he cant enter his mind or anything. so how can a part of his soul survive in harry and not lv.

Beaten down by a newb.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:24 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

If Harry was a horcrux he'd have to kill himself. But if that happenned who would destroy voldemort?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:37 PM
Nick1989 is currently offline Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

Ok How do you think harry potter is going to find all of the horcrux?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:33 AM
rasheed

i think harry himself is the last horcrux. if you think about how all this started, voldemort had just killed his parents, which makes him ripe for horcrux making. then he, eventually mistakenly, tries to kill harry, which backfires. i think that, along with the fact that harry was protected by his mother's love, was the point that harry became a horcrux. Voldemort was warned that making too many horcruxes could be dangerous, and he found out just how dangerous.

when harry gets older, dumbledore explains that voldemort put a bit of himself into harry, which is how one makes a horcrux. this was obviously done by mistake, because voldemort was just as surprised as anyone else.

as for the scar, my theory is that, since harry may be the only horcrux that is actually alive, it serves as a sort of connection between voldemort and the part of his soul that's in harry. that, of course would explain harry’s visions and almost psychic connection with voldemort.

in the end, i'm sorry to say, harry will of course have to sacrifice himself to make sure that voldemort doesn't come back. therefore, voldemort and harry will have to die at the same time, unless harry comes up with or somebody informs him of a major loop hole.

well, that's my theory, anyway. obviously i've had lots of time to actually think about this. let me know what you all think.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 07:13 PM
rasheed is currently offline Click here to Send rasheed a Private Message Find more posts by rasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by rasheed
i think harry himself is the last horcrux. if you think about how all this started, voldemort had just killed his parents, which makes him ripe for horcrux making. then he, eventually mistakenly, tries to kill harry, which backfires. i think that, along with the fact that harry was protected by his mother's love, was the point that harry became a horcrux. Voldemort was warned that making too many horcruxes could be dangerous, and he found out just how dangerous.

when harry gets older, dumbledore explains that voldemort put a bit of himself into harry, which is how one makes a horcrux. this was obviously done by mistake, because voldemort was just as surprised as anyone else.

as for the scar, my theory is that, since harry may be the only horcrux that is actually alive, it serves as a sort of connection between voldemort and the part of his soul that's in harry. that, of course would explain harry’s visions and almost psychic connection with voldemort.

in the end, i'm sorry to say, harry will of course have to sacrifice himself to make sure that voldemort doesn't come back. therefore, voldemort and harry will have to die at the same time, unless harry comes up with or somebody informs him of a major loop hole.

well, that's my theory, anyway. obviously i've had lots of time to actually think about this. let me know what you all think.

ANY PART OF VOLDEMORT CANNOT SURVIVE WHILE IN HARRY.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 11:02 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nstachowski

harry is not a horcrux. if he was then why would voldemort try to kill him. he even sent the killing curse at him with intentions of killing him. and if he would have killed harry, then he would have also killed part of his sould that was in harry.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:57 AM
nstachowski is currently offline Click here to Send nstachowski a Private Message Find more posts by nstachowski Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

It deos not state that a part of LV is in hary Dumbledor says he tranferd som of his powers to harry.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:43 AM
rasheed

Smile

you're right, tank115, i believe i was thinking of something that may have been said in the movie. maybe i don't have THAT much time to think about it. my bad.

Last edited by rasheed on Oct 28th, 2005 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 07:22 AM
rasheed is currently offline Click here to Send rasheed a Private Message Find more posts by rasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

NO.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:21 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rasheed

Originally posted by DanZeke25
NO.

No? Why?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:16 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by DarkC
ANY PART OF VOLDEMORT CANNOT SURVIVE WHILE IN HARRY.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:27 AM
Henrik1991

ohh plz... Harry can't be a horcrux.. LV would only put hes horcrux in something there's very close to him... beside LV want's Harry dead.. it would be stupid to destroy hes own horcrux.... and im pretty sure a horcrux is some kind of dark so filch's detector thing would have detected it on harry if he was one (including the scar).. but what do i know.... i think it might could be in LV wand...

The king may control the man, but the man controls hes soul

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:58 PM
Henrik1991 is currently offline Click here to Send Henrik1991 a Private Message Find more posts by Henrik1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote