KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

Hello! This is my DBZ rpg where you will be able to fight fly around learn new moves and even create your own!many species will be available and you can even create your own by pming me with ALOT of detail!!you will rise in power and have transformations!!!you can create up to 6 differnt characters!!!I will postt the character sheet in a moment!!!!!!!I hope people like this!!!!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:15 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies
Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!
Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tailswhich when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!
Other(others if you don't know what they are called put like Tien's race or Freiza's Race and such)

Demons: (Like Dabura they have mnay things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double an dwhen they break out(which I will explain later)they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL an dthe oterhis you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will ahve all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they habe an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)

alot of these I know already will be swarmed around and I ahev desided to put limits on Saiyans after a while same with majins and Organic Androids and otehrs!that is about it!I hope this will catch on to many! consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason,

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 5th, 2005 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:18 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

lets do it. I'm in man.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:18 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

this will be the character sheet!
Full name: (including middle an dsuch)
Species: (what out of the ones I have available or gave you permissiion to create you are)
HomePlanet: (where you were born)
Current PLanet: (where you are now)
4 starting powers: (must be basic!cannot be energy....yet!)
INventory: (all that you have with you can be weapons,clothes armor,items)
Apearance: (can have picture also can be described)
Species Abilities: (these are thing that your species can do naturally like Oozaroo or stretching limbs and stuff )

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:19 PM
DarkDethbringer

This Will show you what attacks you can get from which Trainer/Master

Master Roshi The Turtle Hermit:The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,improved speed/strength/durability,Multy From(see below),Solar Flare,flight,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

The Crane Hermit: Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form(at early level it is just images later they will be real and actually fight),Solar Flare,Walk on air(very difficult better if small),VolleyBall Fist,flight,(Multiple arial maneuver),sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Hercule Sr.'s GYM: flying tackle,arm bar,Rolling punch,Dynamite kick,Mega-ton-Blast-Attack,counter attack,Taunting!,Eagle strike,Falcon rush,hold back/supress power,(anything I forgot)

Ox King: Ox charge,Mega-Stomp,HeadButt,advance weapon training,Back-Hand,Super toss,flight,supress power,(anything I forgot)

Kami and Mr.Popo: Multi form,increased Agility,Popo's Aid(Mr.Popo will assist you with his carpet when needed),Fusion(fusion dance),HyperBolic time Chamber access,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Specail Beam cannon,sense,Supress power,(anything I forgot)

Nom's village: Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike(a well placed chop that can knock out the weak),Charge kick,supress energy,sense,(anything I forgot)

King Kai: (you must be dead or somehow have access to Other World to train under him)Kaokin,Spirit Bomb, increasedstrength/speed/agility, Dragon Strike,flight,sense,supress energy(anything I forgot!)

Supreme Kai: Potara Fusion(PERMANENT!!!),ShockWave,Noble throw,charge kick,instant transmission,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Guru(the elder Namek not sure of his real name) : UNlock potential,location of the Namekian Dragon Balls,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,Special Beam Cannon,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

RedRibbon Army: (warning this is not so mch of training as it is genetic engineering you will be an android either Organic or regularand you pick your model type if you are regular you can be everlasting energy or energy absorber and you can create a type later),increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason),cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash,(anything I forgot)

Saiyan Combat instructor: (will only teach saiyans who can pay)Gallick Gun,Double Sunday(yes Double Sunday!),Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,(other Saiyan attacks)

YOU CANNOT STAR WITH ANY OF THESE!!!!!!make up simple moves!

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 5th, 2005 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:23 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Alright I"m in. I'm a saiyan (who won't be?)

Name: Barret (carrot)
appearance: Pic, with a saiyan's tail of course. No glasses

Attachment: bleach%20326.jpg
This has been downloaded 313 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

there is more for you to fill out!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:29 PM
DarkDethbringer

Here are some basic rules and guide lines, if you get all seven Dragon Balls you can wish for anything and literally anything but on earth it is only one wish,while on Namek you have 3 wishes!there will be other ways to fuse other than The Fusion Dance and the Potara! and remember!the Potara is permanent completely unless you cnan find a loop hole such as Buu or somethingthe two players will have to share that character.BUT everyone will get 4 characters.so it will be better and you won't be giving up a character to make him stronger.you can infact be a reencarnated immortal like Uub but you will start out much weaker than the rest.In this game if you are a Saiyan you can become up to SSj 6 to unimaginable power yes I know there is no past ssj 4 but I will be creating the higher saiyan transformatioons and others some can last for a long while some characters will grow they're feircest just before they're end and don't think anyone is going to start out with SSJ 4 everyone will start out normal,and all saiyans will start on Vegeta,this planet has not been blown up.................yet an dwhen it does you better get out of there or you're guy is straight to Other World.In other World you can fight.....and die if you die in Other World you are sent directly to HFIL and will stay there for a while,it is very difficult to get out, it is easier to get out if you ar ea champion of heeroes or someone who is freinds with or needs you and has the Dragon Balls,If you ar era very Evil Villain -which is possible-you will go straight to HFIL. There are a couple of ways to gain power,the easiest but not the quickest is to train,the probabley the hardest is to find the Dragon Balls and wish you're self immortal or something close,othewrs include Grenetic engineering,magic, and i think that is it,you can also staryt as an Android, as any kind but if you do start as one you are not human at all but completely a machine,you can't just be an unknown species ytou can talk to me and create one and have a name but not reveal it and just say unknown,the Namek fusion is permanent also but this will be surrenduring a character by someone meaning if it is player to player one of the players loses a Namek,when you lose a character such as daeth or you give him up because you don't want to share you get another slot but cannot comtrol the lost char at all,I hope people will like this game!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:33 PM
DarkDethbringer

~here is an example!!~
Full name: Soule Narank Manthu
Species: Saiyan
HomePlanet: Vegeta
Current PLanet: Vegeta
4 starting powers: Speedy take down,Dragon Kick,flying takedown,knock-out punch,
Inventory: Saiyan Armor and Scouter,4,000 Kili (Saiyan money)
Apearance: Tall for a 15 year old has long red hair in Pony tail and brown eyes,
Species Abilities:Oozaru,tail weakness,natural fighter,full of pride,
Soules stats(everything starts at 25 and you get 20 points to add)
Stregth:30
Agility:30
Endurance:30
Speed: 30

this is somewhat what it should look like!!

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 5th, 2005 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:49 PM
DarkDethbringer

Species ability trees!
Namekian:Can split in two,can grow to huge sizes,can stretch arms and other parts,and can regenerate all lots body parts except head!
Saiyan:natural fighters,Oozaru state,Tail weakness,full of pride
~get back to this in a minute!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:54 PM
DarkDethbringer

ignore this!

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 5th, 2005 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:55 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Full name:Trina Fya Le'Buce
Species: Sayian
HomePlanet:Vegta
Current PLanet: Earth
4 starting powersmesseduper arial Strike,amazing jump,Multi Form,sense
Occupationmessedtudent
INventory: none
Species Abilities: speed/strength/durability/Flight
Apearance: (can have picture also can be described)

Attachment: 18176.jpg
This has been downloaded 310 time(s).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:43 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

no wait I think it says up there that you cannot have the abilities up there you have to make some up that do not have Ki in them and the species abilities has to be Oozaru for Saiyan take the things Saiyans normally have unless you don't have a tail for some reason

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:58 PM
Quincy
Debaser

why can't we be existing characters again?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:18 PM
DarkDethbringer

because it is more fun to create your own and have your own adventures rather than do what has already happened and have to act like someone other than you rnatural personality

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:24 PM
Quincy
Debaser

But wehn people create characters, they don't play exactly as themselves. and it's not like i'm going to re-enact all the sagas that happened.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:28 PM
DarkDethbringer

yeah but if you were playing Goku and say Pan was captured and would die if you didn't saver her,then you couldn't just say "Sorry *****" and blow her off and you would HVE to do what he would do and this way you can do what you want and now fill out the sheet correctly!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:31 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Name: Plato Rioko
Species: Saiyan
Weakness: Tail, Pride
Moves: Whatever we start with I guess.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:35 PM
DarkDethbringer

there is still more!like home planet and also the moves you have you make up but they have to be like running tackle or something someone can do without training,and the species abilities have to be something I saiyan has like Oozaru or natural fighter or full of pride and if you are a saiyan you gat all of those plus tail weakness!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:40 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Ok....
Home Planet: Vegeta
Moves: Multi-Punch, Energy blast, ....spin kick?, um...Heat Phalanx

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:45 PM