KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Sarah Rushman, aka Marrow!

Respect Sarah Rushman, aka Marrow!
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
namorsubby

Respect Sarah Rushman, aka Marrow!

Respect Marrow!
(please log in to view the image)

since this will probably be another small thread and undoubtedly much smaller than the deathstroke thread i'm about to tackle, i decided i'd bump this outta the one before slade's thread as well. sorry for the procrastination on my part concerning slade BTW.

anyway, I hate writing out biographical information, so:

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:07 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

X-men #347:

a scene between Marrow and her ailing mentor, Callisto. a bit on her origin, first, here, about her childhood with the morlocks
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

X-Men #374:

then here, describing her time in "the Hill", a waring dimension where she achieved warrior status
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:00 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

X-Men #377:

Marrow Vs. Storm. Marrow is in a feral state, brought on by stress and the constant pain of her bone growth. Marrow survives her heart being ripped out, due to the fact that she in fact possesses two hearts to compensate for her bone growth
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:12 AM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

namorsubby....YOU ...ARE....HEAVENSENT! stick out tongue
Finally a marrow respect thread!!!
Man sometimes I swear I'm the only marrow fan left on the internet lol
laughing But hope spring eternal with this new and did i say SWEEET thread! eek!

good stuff and don't foget her weapon x battles with both Sabretooth and Agent zero!

Congrats on a rockin respect thread! rock

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:54 AM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ryonslaught
namorsubby....YOU ...ARE....HEAVENSENT! stick out tongue
Finally a marrow respect thread!!!
Man sometimes I swear I'm the only marrow fan left on the internet lol
laughing But hope spring eternal with this new and did i say SWEEET thread! eek!

good stuff and don't foget her weapon x battles with both Sabretooth and Agent zero!

Congrats on a rockin respect thread! rock
Wow! Thanks for the post marrow Fan!

Don't worry I won't forget anything.......and I'm glad to know someone else share's my passion for the character, and even though I can't post scans at this moment because i'm posting from someone else's computer(don't worry i'll be back at mine tomorrow), I can sssure you i'll fill this thread to the brim with all that I can.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 10:06 AM
namorsubby

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 01:58 PM
namorsubby

X-men V2 #67/68

Marrow takes out two guards using skill and without using lethal force, proving she isn't always mindelessly rageful and without technique

X-men V2 #69

Marrow hunts down and takes out a prime sentinal, stating that she was the best hunter of all the morlocks

X-men V2 #70

Marrow has her history/tension with Storm
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Marrow rips two not-outwardly exposed bones out of her skin to be used as surgical instruments. She has developed a high threshold for pain due to her constant bone growth, which has been, for the most part, an extemely painful process throughout her history

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:36 PM
namorsubby

X-men V2 #72

Marrow Vs. Wolverine. Wolverine toys with her, using her rage against her, which actually starts to backfire on wolvie for a short spell, but ultimately works in his favor. Instead of surrender(which i have no idea why he expected such from a Marrow who is going feral thanks to him), he gets a bone knife to the throat, which BTW, is one of the only ways wolvie could be killed(cutting of air supply). He hollers like a rebellious toddler. anyway, marrow unwisely lets him go, and wolvie returns the her gesture
(note: Marrow quickly heals from multiple slash/stab wounds here)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

cannonball saves her:
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men072p22.jpg

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:51 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Nice thread and scans

Marrow is wicked

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:34 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Originally posted by namorsubby

[i]X-men V2 #69

Marrow hunts down and takes out a prime sentinal, stating that she was the best hunter of all the morlocks

Dude try not to downplay this moment.... stick out tongue she was there with seasoned x-men Iceman, rookie Cecelia and super soldier Sabra and none of them realized they were being tracked+ he was under water and she not only located him but made short work of him cool

And considering the morlocks included Feral and Calisto thats a pretty sweet feat.......placing her tracking skills below Wolverine yes but above most x-men thats for sure! big grin

Keep em coming namorsubby! smokin'

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:42 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

X-Men V2 #72/74

Marrow and her dying guardian Callisto

X-Men V2 #74

Marrow saves Angel from her newfound ally abomination with two accurately placed pieces of angel's old metal wings into abom's eyes.....this temporarily stops him. interesting scene between her and angel

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 04:57 PM
namorsubby

X-Men V2 #75:

Marrow saves a x-team member from a demonic creature and slays one beast was having trouble with

Fast-ball special, marrow style. she also has the skill to manage to cut a medallion off of Pilgrim's necklace while arkwardly flying through the air after having been tossed

X-Men V2 #76:

Marrow's bone growth is constant pain, just as if your bones were to grow out of your skin. This only demostrates how high her pain threshold is and how great her healing factor works

X-men V2 #77

how marrow would look without her painful exoskeleton

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 05:11 PM
namorsubby

X-Men #79:

Marrow Vs. Cannonball. Marrows takes the upperhand, ready to kill him, but he talks his way out of it.......what a weasel.lol

Marrow blitzes an armed officer too fast for her to react

good scenes between marrow with Cannonball, Storm, and Callisto

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 05:23 PM
namorsubby

X-Men V2 #80:

Marrow saves rogue, killing a large crocodile

Colossus pulls a large broken bone out of marrow's back........you could imagine how much this would hurt. just a normal everyday thing to marrow, barely bothers her. Her healing seems almost instantaneous after the fact as well

nightcrawler later uses the bone as a sword in battle

X-Men V2 #84:

Marrow takes out a mechanized Cerebro with the rest of the team. several off her bones penetrate it's tough exoskeleton

X-Men V2 #90:

Marrow saves gambit from skrulls, demostrating her seldom seen power of being able to actually shoot bones from her body. She appears here in a new, more controlled state thanks to a machine form the Skrull empire

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 05:38 PM
namorsubby

X-Men V2 #92:

Marrow, slowly gaining more control of her powers

X-Men #361:

Marrow showing agility evading colossus........and almost killing nightcrawler

X-Men #362:

Marrow crushing metal with her bones

Marrow KOing Blob with a bone strike to the head. her bones are no joke

Marrow fighting another sentient Cerebro with wolvie. She once again penetrates it's extremely tough exoskeleton

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 05:51 PM
namorsubby

X-Men #371:

Interesting scene with colossus

and gambit

Professor X states that Marrow's control of her power is far past what anyone expected.......and maybe pushes her too far

More of Marrow's seldom seen ability, as she shoots bones from her body as deadly projectiles

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 05:59 PM
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by Mshinu
Nice thread and scans

Marrow is wicked

seconded. great choice as always.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:56 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staceyandhitesh

thanks iv been always looking for a marrow respect thread
she deserves one
even though she could be good and bad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 04:24 AM
staceyandhitesh is currently offline Click here to Send staceyandhitesh a Private Message Find more posts by staceyandhitesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote