KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » A Theory of inculding the Joker in Batman 3

A Theory of inculding the Joker in Batman 3
Started by: Mr Shindiggery

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

A Theory of inculding the Joker in Batman 3

Hey guys I have just come up with a theory of how The Joker could be in Batman 3 without it being considered offensive or disrespectful to Heath Ledger performance in The Dark Knight. Okay for those of you who have read Grant Morrison`s Arkham Asylum he presents the Joker as a guy who has super sanity who changes himself everyday in order to cope with the everyday modern day. Now whose to say that this could be explained in Batman 3 which it could be easily done he has a full psychological analysis done while at Arkham. With this inclusion in the story it could allow a new actor to do his own take on The Joker without taking away anything from Heath`s performance in TDK.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 08:20 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I've heard that idea passed around before, and I like it.

The only loophole is that thru-out the entirety of TDK he has the same personality. He didn't really show evidence of having a changing personality.

Though I guess the one way out of that loophole is that they did so much crazy shit to him in Arkham that he was changed and he'd say something like "Just like how i changed when [insert new origin story here] happened."

It could work, but it would have to be handled very well, and a lot of people might still not buy it.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 06:10 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

NO ORIGIN FOR THE JOKER! The movies do not need that! In TDK they made it like in the comics, every time he tells a different origin.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 12:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote