KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Gandalv As Dumbledore

Gandalv As Dumbledore
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Gandalv As Dumbledore

SIR Ian McKellen has agreed to play him in the next Harry Potter movie... sad sad sad

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 12:49 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

good for him. I don't recall the first dumbledore's actor name but i remember him as GREAT actor. A shame for the acting world he passed away.
What is it with you against HP?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 03:22 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

it's not like lotr..why go from wizard to not-so-much-ard

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:04 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i see no relevance between an argument like:"it's not like lotr" and HP.
two different movies.....
Oh, look...SIR Ian Mckellen is playing magneto in X-men. Such a shame....X-men is not like lotr

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:14 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

but there's alot of action. and he's involved

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:25 PM
Dexx
wingless

so what does that have to do with anything???

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 08:05 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 07:26 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

gandalf on his elderie days

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 08:22 PM
webby

i know diddly squat about HP, but i aint gonna start dissing the dude for doing his job. he is a great actor, and as was said earlier, just coz he has gone to do HP work, dont make him any less of an actor, nor will it detract from his performances as Gandalf.

Many might say that the dude he plays in HP is just Gandalfs equivalent in the HP world. If so, then good on him. he is a renowned actor. and as long he dont mis portray gandalf, why worry? (besides...wouldnt you do it for the wedge?) big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 06:12 PM
webby is currently offline Click here to Send webby a Private Message Find more posts by webby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

indeedio. it matters nought which other films he might starr in. unless it's something totally crapalicious like...a Barbie movie or something

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 06:18 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

x-men is pretty crappy for that matter
if it's well payed...smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 06:32 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I read something about Rowling basing Dumbledore on Gandalf... Think about it: Both are known to have immense power but don't often use it; both... er... do magic with pieces of wood... umm... both have beards! Yes, looong beards!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2003 02:21 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

hey you noticed

Old Post Jan 6th, 2003 03:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

None of this is certain, anyway. Ian is one of several up for it. They have asked Michael Gambon as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2003 03:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

who baboon??

Old Post Jan 6th, 2003 06:44 PM
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

lol

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Jan 9th, 2003 11:53 PM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justaguy451

HARRY POTTER SUCKS

Old Post Jan 10th, 2003 07:24 PM
justaguy451 is currently offline Click here to Send justaguy451 a Private Message Find more posts by justaguy451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I wouldnt like to see him in it, i think Hp is more kid-friendly but it would be a good career choice if he does, he would be starring in 3 of the most famous franchises in film in recent history, HP, LOTR, X-Men, i like him mostly in X-Men and LOTR

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2003 01:23 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

actually I thought HP was pretty funny.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:36 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

umm..not funny...but i can't say i didn't like it.
Instead there are a lot of guyz out there who claim so viciously they don't like it ( even if it might not be true) just to accentuate their allegiance with lotr or simply to look kewl by not liking something so much...(a pathetic reason)
Sorry for the statement but i'm starting to get bored of this unfounded anti HP thing. One should have some damn reasons for not liking a movie

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 08:33 PM