KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What are they thinking POTC Dolls

What are they thinking POTC Dolls
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

What are they thinking POTC Dolls

I was doing some searching on Yahoo.com for POTC dolls here's some I found I thought it would be fun to see what they are thinking

(please log in to view the image)
James: I make such a cool pirate!

Who in the name of Davy Jones locker is this chick? And why I am pushing her around? If this is a part of the plot for pirates 4 I'm out!

Girls: Like Wow it's Jack Sparrow!
Jack: Have you girls seen Lizzie?

Lizzie: I finally dump the whelp Jack I love you!

Jack: I love you too Lizzie. I'm so glad you dump Whelp Tunner.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:09 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lol, I would love to own the lizzy doll, and have Norrington made into an actually doll and not an action figure. big grin then again i am like a 13 year old girl at heart and like playing dressup, lmao

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:10 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

The Lizzie and Jack that are together are fromTonnerdirect.com They are very pricey the price for the lizzie doll is $179.99 wow that's a lot of money. I do have both Jack and Lizzie dolls that were together from the 3rd movie here's pic I know you've seen this all ready (please log in to view the image) This is just one of the Jack Sparrow dolls I have. Another thing I found really intersting is this set (please log in to view the image) Another Jack and Lizzie figures together. I've never her and Will together. It's always Jack and Elizabeth together which I think is pretty cool. Disney is very smart on marking these toys.

Last edited by ToddianGirl on Jul 27th, 2009 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 04:39 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So with the dolls...what's wrong with their hair? They don't have brushable hair???? That's what I've always wanted to do with Jack is undo all those dreadlocks and braids and see what he looks like without them!

LOVE that Jack and Liz are sold as a set. It's like someone at Disney is rebelling. We have an insider sparrabether!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 05:05 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
So with the dolls...what's wrong with their hair? They don't have brushable hair???? That's what I've always wanted to do with Jack is undo all those dreadlocks and braids and see what he looks like without them!

LOVE that Jack and Liz are sold as a set. It's like someone at Disney is rebelling. We have an insider sparrabether!

YAY FOR SPARRABETHERS EVERYWHERE!

I wanna own dolls to take some pics like those.

i'm not fond of dolls tho, and those would prolly end up forgotten >>. even if they are POTC dolls. even if its jack.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 11:38 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol, using dolls to take naughty sparrabeth pics. Jaeh, you wicked wicked fangirl!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:04 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I need to see my fantasies come alive... even if they're just dolls. *laugh*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:17 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I agree I'm shocked that Disney didn't make "Barbie" dolls for POTC they did for HSM and Camp Rock why not POTC??? If I saw those dolls in the store I would had brought them.Editing to add more

Will: Oh NO I can't go to Jail please please don't put me in jail I'll never make it in the big house(Cries)

Tia: I look hot for someone who is traped inside human form!

Editing again to say that the Tia Doll from Tonnerdirect.com is sold out. Wow people when crazy for tia. I can't blame them she is very pretty.

Last edited by ToddianGirl on Jul 27th, 2009 at 03:37 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:27 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Tia dalma is gorgeous!!!! I'd own that doll...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 05:34 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow, they really cleaned up Tia Dalma, huh? That's what I expected her to look like once they freed her...instead of a horde of crabs. Her dress is gorgeous and her hair! Guh. She's beautiful.

So they make a doll of Will in his wedding clothes that he wears for all of 2 minutes? Lol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 06:48 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Wow, they really cleaned up Tia Dalma, huh? That's what I expected her to look like once they freed her...instead of a horde of crabs. Her dress is gorgeous and her hair! Guh. She's beautiful.

*agrees*

first thing I noticed was - wow. such a pretty dress.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 03:47 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Is it just me, or is it really hard to tell what her dress looks like in the movie? It just looks like she threw on a patchwork quilt sometimes.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 04:59 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Its you man.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:56 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So it's pretty dead-on to the doll then?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:07 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

id love to have a Jack doll

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:30 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote