KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 9/4 "ECHO"

Episode 9/4 "ECHO"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Episode 9/4 "ECHO"

from K-site

A villain from the past returns in this episode, and our money's on it being Toyman.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 01:17 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

more on this\

- Oliver ends up at a seedy club in Havana with two women in tow, and later ends up being chased by a large drug kingpin. He ends up having to be saved by one of his on-again, off-again associates and romantic partners.
- Meanwhile, Clark wears a tuxedo and a bow tie to gain entrance into the Ace of Clubs and goes by the nickname "Kennair." His "date" to the AoC? Lois in an elegant cocktail dress.
- Lois and Clark go to Metropolis General to interview a man who was held hostage, but it seems it may be a false lead. This still causes Clark's "reporter instincts" to get "kicked into high gear."
- Lois and Clark also interview a female hostage.
- It seems that Clark might get a new power to hear others' thoughts in this situation, hence the title.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 03:46 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
more on this\

- Oliver ends up at a seedy club in Havana with two women in tow, and later ends up being chased by a large drug kingpin. He ends up having to be saved by one of his on-again, off-again associates and romantic partners.
- Meanwhile, Clark wears a tuxedo and a bow tie to gain entrance into the Ace of Clubs and goes by the nickname "Kennair." His "date" to the AoC? Lois in an elegant cocktail dress.
- Lois and Clark go to Metropolis General to interview a man who was held hostage, but it seems it may be a false lead. This still causes Clark's "reporter instincts" to get "kicked into high gear."
- Lois and Clark also interview a female hostage.
- It seems that Clark might get a new power to hear others' thoughts in this situation, hence the title.

Super-telepathy?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 07:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

More crapola me thinks. no expression

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:30 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
More crapola me thinks. no expression

yep. i agree

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Official Description from K-Site

quote:
THE TOYMAN RETURNS AND TAKES OLIVER HOSTAGE — Tess (Cassidy Freeman) forces Oliver (Justin Hartley) to come to a Queen Industries gala to put the Board at ease, but things go awry when the Toyman (guest star Chris Gautheir) shows up with a bomb and a plan to take revenge on Oliver. The Toyman tells Oliver he must confess to murdering Lex or he will blow the place up. Meanwhile, as part of his training, Jor-El gives Clark (Tom Welling) the ability to hear other people’s thoughts. Allison Mack and Erica Durance also star. Posted on KryptonSite. Wayne Rose directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller (#3X5254).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 02:57 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

6 stills from DTS

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:26 AM
FistOfThe North

i love how this ep ended with lois and clark.

the spark is beginning to really heat up between the two.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:40 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Wow!.... i would never have known the new season started if i did not notice a response in this thread.......so its up to episode 4 allready?....i wonder why this section is so dead....since giving up on the show after season 4 or 5...i come here to see how things are going....has this show lost all the fans from here?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 06:50 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Nope I just got tired of talking to myself so I post on other sites about Smallville. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:52 AM