KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » "How I get the ladies and them some": The Kram3r biography

"How I get the ladies and them some": The Kram3r biography
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

"How I get the ladies and them some": The Kram3r biography

Chapter One: My name is Kram3r, stranger.

It's night time here, in ol' Sydney town. It's a peaceful night -- a peaceful Saturday night. the city is alive with people my age "getting it on" and "sipping back a few" and "giving oral sex" and "barfing on the side walk for the city council cleaners to wash off Sunday morning". Yes, Sydney is a fine woman with breasts like a pregnant Grizzly Bear lactating ever so quietly in the woods. So, the question begs at my feet and yours, fine readers. Why am I here? Well, that's a good question, and one I assume that will be answered in due time.

See, I'm what they call a man. Now, as a man, I have a fine coat of hair that extends from my head to my face to give me a rich, full look. A look that says "Hey, you're alright." and you know what? I am. Oh, but the hair doesn't stop here. The hair grows. It grows around my belly button, where once my mother fed me. The diet wasn't too good, but I admired the hospitality. I also have hair around my genitals, probably not the most ideal place to grow as it covers the full view of my penis but, when I shave, boy am I surprised. It's like mowing the lawn and finding that football that gave you your first touchdown -- Magnificent.

Ever smoked a cigarette? A cigar? Some weed? Or perhaps for those in lower income districts, a crack pipe? Well not me, no. No sir, I'm a clean man. In this game, you've got to keep your wits about you. If you don't, you'll die, and frankly, I don't want to be six feet under with Nonna Dentice who once embarrassed me by wearing her old Ballet outfit. That's a true story. That woman had hands like a Ox. One tug and she could rip your arm off. What I guess I'm trying to express is that, be live O' citizens of New Earth! That saying will ring ever true as I reveal more.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:31 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Bit of alright

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:33 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i would like to reserve my copy now please smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:35 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whostheking
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wise words.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:37 PM
whostheking is currently offline Click here to Send whostheking a Private Message Find more posts by whostheking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I also have hair around my penis.

Bravo mate, real fine piece of true blue, fair dinkum, pour me a cold one and tell me a story aussie litrerature this is. Intelectual and deep, like the stuff I write, and find written on the back of my uni toilet stall walls. Food for thought, and thought for growth.

Write more, get it published, I willl even pay for a copy.

PS. we should party (serious)

Your truely,

The sneaky f*cking Russian.

xoxo

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:19 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kostabot
PS. we should party (serious)

Your truely,

The sneaky f*cking Russian.

xoxo

Get your ass to Sydney before I leave and we will.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 03:07 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

After reading this, I feel gayer already

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:16 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Kram3r
Chapter One: My name is Kram3r, stranger.

It's night time here, in ol' Sydney town. It's a peaceful night -- a peaceful Saturday night. the city is alive with people my age "getting it on" and "sipping back a few" and "giving oral sex" and "barfing on the side walk for the city council cleaners to wash off Sunday morning". Yes, Sydney is a fine woman with breasts like a pregnant Grizzly Bear lactating ever so quietly in the woods. So, the question begs at my feet and yours, fine readers. Why am I here? Well, that's a good question, and one I assume that will be answered in due time.

See, I'm what they call a man. Now, as a man, I have a fine coat of hair that extends from my head to my face to give me a rich, full look. A look that says "Hey, you're alright." and you know what? I am. Oh, but the hair doesn't stop here. The hair grows. It grows around my belly button, where once my mother fed me. The diet wasn't too good, but I admired the hospitality. I also have hair around my genitals, probably not the most ideal place to grow as it covers the full view of my penis but, when I shave, boy am I surprised. It's like mowing the lawn and finding that football that gave you your first touchdown -- Magnificent.

Ever smoked a cigarette? A cigar? Some weed? Or perhaps for those in lower income districts, a crack pipe? Well not me, no. No sir, I'm a clean man. In this game, you've got to keep your wits about you. If you don't, you'll die, and frankly, I don't want to be six feet under with Nonna Dentice who once embarrassed me by wearing her old Ballet outfit. That's a true story. That woman had hands like a Ox. One tug and she could rip your arm off. What I guess I'm trying to express is that, be live O' citizens of New Earth! That saying will ring ever true as I reveal more.

.... your an idiot..

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 07:19 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
.... your an idiot..

*You're

I read it out of respect because you're friggin' Kramer.

How about additional writings come with a rating that allows users to rank it from 1-10.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 08:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I'm not mentioned at all.

One little spark...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 08:22 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I love it.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:48 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Syren
I love it.

I <3 U.

Writing second chapter soon.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 01:17 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

about that weed..

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 03:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Hazardous
After reading this, I feel gayer already

Not possible

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:40 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

You're not in Toronto mate....I looked, everywhere, and I didn't see you. miffed

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 05:23 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Moosey
You're not in Toronto mate....I looked, everywhere, and I didn't see you. miffed

Mate, it's all pending. Already have me a visa.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 07:58 AM
Hazardous

Originally posted by silver_tears
Not possible

I'll give you that one, but because I set myself up for it I'll take half the credit

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 10:25 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I <3 U.

Writing second chapter soon.

Facebook <3 me again, honey.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 10:49 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Syren

Facebook <3 me again, honey.

Check it now.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:01 AM
Syren
dreaming

Check it now.

laughing out loud

I didn't actually mean on FB, as the boyfriend might see. Now you've done it

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:05 AM