KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Obama Deception

The Obama Deception
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Obama Deception

I know I said I would not post any more threads but I am going to have to make an exception for this one folks because what I am about to present here, and please excuse my "french", is ****ing Golden!

Misdirected “Bailout Rage” Sets Pretext For New Financial World Order

Greedy Wall St Execs are flotsam jetsam compared to global banking elites

Steve Watson

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A so called “bailout backlash”, a huge rise in public antagonism toward banks and Wall Street, is set to provide the Obama administration and the governments of the G20 nations a pretext to usher in a new era of international centralization and control over financial practices and institutions.

The backlash or “bailout rage” as others have dubbed it, has been further heightened by revelations regarding AIG’s squandering of almost $100 billion in taxpayer rescue funding - which it siphoned off to Goldman Sachs and a number of European banks - in addition to the company’s plan to continue issuing massive bonuses to the people in the very division that were responsible for it’s spiraling derivative-driven downturn.

The intention to use such practices to push for increased authoritative regulation is clear.

“Mr. Obama’s advisers argued that to at least some extent, this was a sentiment they could tap to push through his measures in Congress,” reported The New York Times yesterday.

However, the Times article also highlights the fine line that Obama and other heads of state must tread in utilizing such backlash for their own gain.

“The danger, aides said, is that if he were to become identified as an advocate for the banks and Wall Street, people could take out their anger on him.”

This is the stumbling block that must be overcome in order to uncover the real solutions to the induced global financial collapse.

While the practices of those at AIG, Goldman Sachs and their ilk are abhorrent, they represent a mere drop in the ocean compared to the actions of our governments and their central bank bedfellows, who have provided for such circumstances in the first instance anyway.

The Federal Reserve still refuses to answer specific questions about where $2 trillion in bailout funds has gone, a subject that Bloomberg News sued the Fed simply to try and discover.

Staggering scenes unfolded two weeks ago at a Senate budget Committee meeting when Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke arrogantly refused to state where any of the bailout money had gone despite repeated questioning by U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders.

The economic “stimulus” is the latest phase of an overarching effort to foment another Great Depression, or rather a Greater Depression. It is a debt and inflation tool designed to pump up another bubble in the economy. It is a built-in demolition of an already stressed economy. It is how the global elite and the banksters will take control and create a world banking empire and one-world government that is accountable to no one.

It is blatantly apparent that Obama is merely one of the select frontmen for this, an agenda which is truly global in scale.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 09:43 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The elite have exploited the problem that they created to push for increased regulation of the world economic system in the pursuit of a de-facto global financial dictatorship.

The swift and ruthless exploitation of the economic meltdown on behalf of globalists and central banks revolves around their drive to move towards a one world currency system and an unprecedented centralization of global financial power, a fact that financial analysts are finally beginning to realise.

Last week Ben Bernanke told an elite gathering at the Council on Foreign Relations that a new overarching financial authority should be created and empowered with sweeping new regulatory responsibilities.

Such a suggestion echoes that of über elitist Paul Volcker, an Obama adviser and former Fed chairman, who has consistently called for regulatory crackdowns, along with other members of the elite Group of Thirty and the Trilateral Commission.

During Volcker’s address at the Columbia University’s Center for Capitalism and Society last month, he said only new forms of international financial regulation will save us from the yawning catastrophe. “All banks must be supervised and regulated, but those of systemic significance around the world, which, almost inevitably… are international, they’re not just national, will be subject to a particular layer of supervision,” said Volcker.

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, EU heads such as Joaquin Almunia and establishment media outlets like the Wall Street Journal amongst many others have all continually used the economic crisis as an excuse to argue for greater financial power, a “new world economic order” in which control is concentrated into fewer hands - with the IMF and the World Bank enjoying the spoils.

UK Business Secretary and top Bilderberg member Peter Mandelson has also pushed for a “Bretton Woods for this century,” to help build the “machinery of global economic governance”.

Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy all made the same appeal at a conference in Paris on the future of capitalism earlier this year.

Merkel called for the creation of a new global economic body under the UN, similar to the Security Council, to judge government policy.

Sarkozy called for a “new world, new capitalism” during his speech, as he commented “In capitalism of the 21st century, there is room for the state.”

Meanwhile, Blair called for a new financial order which he said should be constructed upon “values other than the maximum short-term profit.”

More of the same appeals are set to be made this weekend at the meeting of the G20 in England.

The globalists created the problem of wildly irresponsible fractional reserve banking, the debt bubble and the credit crunch by ceaselessly inflating the money supply and now they are offering their solution to the crisis by posing as the saviors and promising to fix the crisis, but only if complete control of the global financial system be signed over to them.

As Ron Paul, Peter Schiff and their ilk have tirelessly argued, the only way to solve the financial crisis is to allow incompetent banks and companies to fail, not to reward their misdeeds by giving them billions in taxpayer money. The only way to re-capitalize the world is to provide incentives for people to work hard and save money, not by creating more credit out of thin air, which is what caused the problem in the first place.

The globalists’ call for a centralized global economic order has nothing to do with providing solutions to the crisis but everything to do with providing themselves with more power and control over the world’s financial system.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/misdire...orld-order.html

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 09:45 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 09:45 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deception

Deception (also called beguilement, deceit, bluff, or subterfuge) is the act of convincing another to believe information that is not true, or not the whole truth as in certain types of half-truths.

Deception involves concepts like propaganda, distraction and/or concealment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 10:17 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

An international regulatory body wouldn't have economic power per se because they don't actually get their hands on money. That's been the problem with them in the past. Because they are effectively civil servants, they don't get paid large sums of money yet they need the best economic minds in order to keep financial systems from committing practices that cause problems like the current one. The best minds in economics aren't going to go for those jobs. They're going to be the ones going for the highest paid and most powerful jobs in the financial sector so you end up with a regulatory body with a bunch of average economic minds trying to keep tabs on the biggest geniuses in economics. They just end up getting the piss taken out of them and have no real power anyway.

This is what happened in the UK with regards to the Financial Services Authority (FSA). They had a whole raft of economic powers but their relative lack of economic experience and knowledge meant that the people in the financial industry stayed 1 or several steps ahead of them.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 11:21 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majoraj

Codex Alimentarius -

do some research

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 08:47 PM
majoraj is currently offline Click here to Send majoraj a Private Message Find more posts by majoraj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should we blame AIG for throwing the money away or should we blame the people in the treasury department who are constantly seeking to reward them for it?

Our treasury department is corrupt. Just a thought. There is something bigger going on here than AIG. Much bigger.

As of this moment, the treasury department is free to make whatever decisions it wants to regarding the American citizen's money. And there is not a damn thing we the people can do about it. If congress does not go along with what the treasury department wishes, they are bombarded by the media for not doing so, and are threatened with the possibility of both physical and psychological harm.

If you want to see how much power the American people have in stopping this process of giving our money away without our permission, try banding together in a majority all over the United States and demand that not a single dollar be given out again on failing corporations and banks and watch what happens. What do you think your current government would do? Do you think they would listen to you? Fat chance.

It's YOUR money. It's money that could have gone to help the homeless, to help secure social security, to help the sick, to help the animals, to help the planet, to help eachother.

And who does it go to instead? Failing banks and corporations. Well guess what folks, the American people are failing. We are losing our jobs left and right, we are losing our houses, we are losing our cars, our ability to receive education, our ability to pay for food, and what are we getting for it? Next to nothing (as compared to the billions and billions and billions that are being given to the failing banks and corporations). And then the CEOs of the banks and corporations (who are already rich and doing very well) are being given Millions of dollars for free! As gifts! For doing nothing! For being the "captains" of ships that are burning and sinking! Meanwhile we can barely hang onto our lives as we know them! The banks and corporations get billions of dollars. BILLIONS! And we get a few hundred dollars a week for unemployment. Hmmmm...billions to hundreds....something seem a little wrong with that ratio? And who has been working our asses off our entire lives to pay into the system? We have! Not the banks, and not the corporations. And what do we get for doing that? High-way Robbery.

The treasury department is the problem folks. Until we stop the children who are running it from spending all of our money, we will see more and more companies abuse their "handouts" like AIG. It is only the tip of the iceberg. The problem starts with the treasury department of the United States Government. Turn your attention towards them. They are the ones who create the policies of giving away our money. They are the ones who are to blame. Not AIG. AIG is just ONE of the many consequences of the treasury departments decisions. The very same desicions that will continue to be made everyday without the American people's permission. Decisions that will end up destroying our country and our way of life until the day we finally draw the line and put and end to it.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 11:29 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're only accusing him of all this because he's black.

Yeah, I said it. Let's not ignore the elephant in the room gentlemen.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 03:44 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican

That arguement is not going to work when the facts are presented as the days go on.

And second, you have no way of knowing what color me or Jaden is, so you are a fool to jump to conclusions like that.

And lastly, you have no valid argument against these facts so the only card you can play is the race card.

Race was not mentioned a single time in this thread until you brought it up. I am not going to play that game with you. It has nothing to do with race....and for your information, the treasury department of the United States is neither black or white. It's just plain corrupt.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 06:49 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

SO what can be done? It seems to me to be too late. The power brokers are Untouchable. All a Citizen can do is vote and if the Bankers own The Govt. then "We the people" have now power. DO we fight? Do we Storm the next World Banker meetings and gun them down? What is there for us to do? The Machine is in place. What is a man against a Tank? I have been interested in this subject for a long time. I have weapons,canned goods,water but, can I and my Family escape and survive this? It pains me to say I dont think so. I am asking....What is the solution.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 03:14 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
SO what can be done? It seems to me to be too late. The power brokers are Untouchable. All a Citizen can do is vote and if the Bankers own The Govt. then "We the people" have now power. DO we fight? Do we Storm the next World Banker meetings and gun them down? What is there for us to do? The Machine is in place. What is a man against a Tank? I have been interested in this subject for a long time. I have weapons,canned goods,water but, can I and my Family escape and survive this? It pains me to say I dont think so. I am asking....What is the solution.

It's not difficult to make a bank fall. Organise a run on 1 bank at a time.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 06:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

NUKE!! I knew you couldnt abandon us!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 06:55 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by jaden101
It's not difficult to make a bank fall. Organise a run on 1 bank at a time.

I don't really know what you are eluding to? How dose one "run a Bank"? Do you ask everyone at that Bank (Investors,savings account holders, etc.) to withdraw all their accounts and stock???? One would be hard pressed to persuade individuals, Family, to withdraw all their paper assets. Or am I missing what you are presenting.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 06:46 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

That post is just plain moronic as always.If you ever bothered to read Winters threads you would know he has talked about autrocities that "Bush and Clinton" have committed MANY tiems since he has been here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 07:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
That arguement is not going to work when the facts are presented as the days go on.

And second, you have no way of knowing what color me or Jaden is, so you are a fool to jump to conclusions like that.

And lastly, you have no valid argument against these facts so the only card you can play is the race card.

Race was not mentioned a single time in this thread until you brought it up. I am not going to play that game with you. It has nothing to do with race....and for your information, the treasury department of the United States is neither black or white. It's just plain corrupt.

thats why his posts have no credibility in them cause like you said,race was never mentioned a single time in this thread.Since he has no valid argument against the facts,thats what he comes back with.Seems to me HE must be black.otherwise WHY object to saying Obama is corrupt when you have said that about Bush and Clinton many times in the past?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 07:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats why his posts have no credibility in them cause like you said,race was never mentioned a single time in this thread.Since he has no valid argument against the facts,thats what he comes back with.Seems to me HE must be black.otherwise WHY object to saying Obama is corrupt when you have said that about Bush and Clinton many times in the past?

Your guess is as good as mine Parker.

And no Jack, Abandonment was never part of the plan. =) Just had to break my rule on this one though I could not sleep at night if I didn't.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 02:36 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

He,s not black but a mixture like most people in the world today, so stop trying to hush people up with the race card

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 05:16 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

With 16 replies, I thought this thread would have an interesting discussion.

I was disappointed, but not surprised.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 08:46 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

To the people who took Blax's post seriously, I laugh muchly.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 08:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Captain REX
To the people who took Blax's post seriously, I laugh muchly.

I havn´t had time to read it alll yet, my PC crashes every 10 minutes.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 11:23 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote