KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Leatherface

Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Leatherface
Started by: DUDE10145

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DUDE10145

Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Leatherface

FREDDY VS. JASON VS. LEATHERFACE.

EXT: CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE - LAKE - NIGHT.

JASON pops his head out of the water with his machette in one hand and Freddy's head in the other.

FREDDY: (voice over)
I have failed... Jason has defeated me. The children still live. It was my turn to get the blood. I still haven't failed!

Freddy's head winks.

EXT: CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE - NEXT.

Jason makes his way out of the lake. He looks different. His skin is more tore up, and his hockey mask is dirty. He throws Freddy's head to the ground.

It was my turn to overcome him. I am going to need another slasher. One tougher than Jason. He will finish my job and kill him!

SMASH CUT TO: EXT: SOMEWHERE IN TEXAS - NIGHT.

The dead limp body of LEATHERFACE lies on the ground.

He will finish my work until I become even more powerful. (laughs evily)

INT: OLD HOUSE IN TEXAS - DAY.

Leatherface finds himself in the house from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He looks around oddly and sees FREDDY.

FREDDY:
Hello Leatherface.

Freddy snaps his claws. His other hand grows bone claws. Leatherface starts up his chainsaw and takes a wack at Freddy. Freddy cathces the blade in his claws.

FREDDY: (laughing)
C'mon. I want to be your friend.

Leatherface cuts Freddy's leg off. Freddy laughs and grows it back again. Leatherface takes a step back. Freddy gashes into leatherface's stomach and blood comes out. Leatherface slashes Freddy across the back. but freddy sticks his claws into Leatherface's neck. Leatherface clutches freddy's hand and tries cutting it off. Freddy lets go and Leatherface flys into the wall, dropping his chainsaw. Freddy makes the chainsaw float and it stabs Leatherface against the wall.

FREDDY:
You better listen B*tch! I have job for you.

He pushes his hand foward making the chainsaw go in deeper.

FREDDY:
I'll send you to Crystal Lake. There you'll kill all the souls including that retarded hockey face.

Freddy makes the chainsaw go in even deeper.

FREDDY:
You better not fail me.

Leatherface instantly disapears.

Freddy smiles and than laughs verry evily.

TITLE: FREDDY VS. JASON VS. LEATHERFACE.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:13 PM
DUDE10145 is currently offline Click here to Send DUDE10145 a Private Message Find more posts by DUDE10145 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DUDE10145

and just so u no i dont no much about texas chainsaw massacre movies

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:14 PM
DUDE10145 is currently offline Click here to Send DUDE10145 a Private Message Find more posts by DUDE10145 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems your writing is more geared towards directing a movie than being a book smile.

By the way, Leatherface gets owned by Freddy or Jason; he's not supernatural.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:06 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DUDE10145

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeceMan
It seems your writing is more geared towards directing a movie than being a book smile.

By the way, Leatherface gets owned by Freddy or Jason; he's not supernatural.

Yep I'm trying to type a script. And I'm probably gonna make Jason win.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:14 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

he's just a manic transvestite who does not dress in womens clothes....but in their skin! (bum bum BUM bum!)

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:29 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JASON_FAN_L_E_W

i think its a good idea

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 09:40 PM
JASON_FAN_L_E_W is currently offline Click here to Send JASON_FAN_L_E_W a Private Message Find more posts by JASON_FAN_L_E_W Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DraconianDevil
Rogue Ice Cream Man

Leatherface is a human, if he turns on Freddy and dreams then Freddy can enter his dreams and kill him, simple as that. IMO Leatherface is a poor option for a VS film.

Onto the story... how did Freddy grow a body back? How the heck is he supposed to do anything without a body confused

And Also, Texas-Crystal Lake-Springwood... I didnt know Leatherface is a good traveller. I cant see him getting far

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 10:57 PM
DraconianDevil is currently offline Click here to Send DraconianDevil a Private Message Find more posts by DraconianDevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
puffdindon

Choose Michael Myers !

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 04:28 PM
puffdindon is currently offline Click here to Send puffdindon a Private Message Find more posts by puffdindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allan agudelo

this shit is wrong

yo this shit is wrong im a huge fan of leatherface the story was cool just something leatherface is not that weak he could of not really crush freddy in that moment but he wouldnt follow his commands because leatherface is not like that and that son of a ***** of decorianen devil or i dont know something like that he said leatherface is not a good oponente for freddy and jason that is not true he could kill freddy badly because he is a human but he doesnt sleep and he has super human powers i mean strength,wises super wiseness,fastness and resistence leatherface is really a good oponente for those 2 jason would be hard to kill and freddy is sorta easy because if you dont believe in him he will have no powers at all and thomas doesnt sleep he is a ****ing maniac yo please tell anything about what you say of my comment talk to me at my e mail [email protected] please tell me what you think about that comment. mad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 05:23 AM
allan agudelo is currently offline Click here to Send allan agudelo a Private Message Find more posts by allan agudelo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Fastness? Wiseness?

Awesomeness.

Edit: Ah crap, this was two years old. I apologize for the stupid bump. I suppose I'll do at least some good:

Leatherface would get his ass handed him against either enemy. Then it'd be a stalemate, because I don't believe Jason sleeps and the two can't fight. If he does, then Freddy wins, as shown in Freddy Vs. Jason. If they hadn't gotten pulled out of the dream world, he would've beaten Jason.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 12:13 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote