KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Early Ronald McDonald

Early Ronald McDonald
Started by: Bigon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bigon
Clown

Shocked Early Ronald McDonald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tGbvfVpPGg

I do wonder who was resonsible for this advert. The writing of the script is so awful; "I'm no stranger I'm Ronald Mcdonald, I'll give you three hamburgers..."

I suppose if the clown were a girl it would not have the disturbing connotations.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 08:54 AM
Bigon is currently offline Click here to Send Bigon a Private Message Find more posts by Bigon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

i love clowns, imma clown myself..
but that just disgraced us clowns..
that ******* ronald..

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 09:02 AM
skitz_O_frantik is currently offline Click here to Send skitz_O_frantik a Private Message Find more posts by skitz_O_frantik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

I wonder why McDonalds never thought of a cute mascot like the girl who was a clown for a McDonald's advert there.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 04:32 PM
Bigon is currently offline Click here to Send Bigon a Private Message Find more posts by Bigon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bigon
I wonder why McDonalds never thought of a cute mascot like the girl who was a clown for a McDonald's advert there.

i really dont knnow.. or they shoulda had a slutty clown chicc for their mascot.. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 06:48 PM
skitz_O_frantik is currently offline Click here to Send skitz_O_frantik a Private Message Find more posts by skitz_O_frantik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

Oh yes, that would certainly have been better than the horrible bloke in the advert.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 07:05 PM
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

indeed.. (rubs hands together maniacly)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 07:25 PM
Insomniatric
The Spider

Sig and Avatar made by Steverules_2 (Thank you!)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 08:33 PM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

That is less scary than the original.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 11:02 AM
Bigon
Clown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by L!l'!c3y
indeed.. (rubs hands together maniacly)

Anyhow, do you know any slutty girl clowns you could acquaint me with?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:22 PM
steverules_2

Do any slutty girl clowns exist?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:39 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

I actually saw one on Bonfire night many years ago... I was just a teenager then.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:40 PM
steverules_2

Where were the slutty clowns when I was a teenager...last clown I saw....I did not like what happened......no I wasn't raped or felt up...

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bigon
Clown

She was on stilts as part of her act.

Do you know that the white base clown makeup gets everywhere?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:44 PM
steverules_2

Really? And where exactly did it go on her other than her face?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:45 PM
Bigon
Clown

Well it was applied to her face by someone who could actually apply make up - that Ronald McDonald in the dreadful advert has it applied very amateurishly as if he were a layman doing it himself - but it comes off when eg hugging, kissing, heavily petting or more.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:48 PM
steverules_2

....how do you know this exactly?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:51 PM
Bigon
Clown

Know which? You can see that horrible advert for youself through the youtube link.

Well obviously kissing or any kind of face to face contact with the girl was a give away.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:53 PM
steverules_2

Well I wasn't there...I was either very young or not alive...I honest to God do not know how old you are..

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:54 PM
Bigon
Clown

I am 25. Then I was 17

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:58 PM
steverules_2

Oh I was 11...are you in the US or UK?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:59 PM