KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Amaterasu vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Amaterasu vs Ragna the Bloodedge
Started by: Cyner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cyner
Too little too late

Amaterasu vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Partly because i've wanted to make Ammy vs ? for a long time now, and partly because I wanted to actually see who would win.

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Discuss

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 02:54 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Amaterasu because I don't think a vampire sword really helps here.

Isn't Amaterasu like really fast and a god?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 06:20 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

She also has a time stop.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 06:21 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Ftw.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 06:31 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I do not know this Ragna, but with her time-stopping abilities and the power of the Celestial Brush, Ammy's a darn tough wolf to beat.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 07:03 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well I cannot think of any of Ragna's feats, but he is top tier in BlazBlueverse I would say.

There is a BlazBlue character who does this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXb6iUZmMhg

Skip to 0:30 in to see what I am talking about.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

..I'm not sure what happened, other than he lifted someone over his head, and slammed them? It was pretty shiney, but uh.. Yeah.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:25 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He flew into the upper atmosphere and then shot down like a meteor, leaving a crater.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

O-o.. He did?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:30 AM
NemeBro

...Dude, you can see him fly past the clouds and then see him begin his shot toward Earth while in space. no expression

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:32 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I'm not seeing a crater, just dirt.. Or any form of explosion. I see him fly up, and down, and it looks pretty spiffy, but.. Yeah no expression I've rewatched it like three times now. It just doesn't look like that to me, I guess.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:33 AM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm not seeing a crater, just dirt.. Or any form of explosion. I see him fly up, and down, and it looks pretty spiffy, but.. Yeah no expression I've rewatched it like three times now. It just doesn't look like that to me, I guess.
We see him walk out of the crater. no expression

Dude...You see him fly above the clouds, see him begin his descent in space, how do you not see that?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:37 AM