KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest?

a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090812...ilitia_movement

Aug 12. - Officials see rise in militia groups across U.S.

- Last October, someone from the Ohio Militia posted a recruiting video on YouTube, billed as a "wake-up call" for America. It's been viewed more than 60,000 times.

- "Things are bad, things are real bad, and it's going to be a lot worse," said the man on the video, who did not give his name. "Our country is in peril."

- The man is holding an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle, and he encourages viewers to buy one.

wow. But still. The american military and or US Marshalls would quell any uprising in a matter of days, i think.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 01:57 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest?

When I was in my early teens (circa 1988) I worked at Burger King (the drive through), one of the many Mexicans working there told me 'we're taking California back by sheer numbers', he was right.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

we can only hope for the best and do our best. that's it. even if things look hopeless.

something's gotta give there in the west, with that situation. and whatever ends up happening, it's gonna be really radical, whether it comes from Arnold or mexican immigrants illegal or not. and i see something happening very soon.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:23 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I really don't think an actual, armed uprising will occur.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 09:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

We just need to make the border colder. Mexicans are a generally tropical people. stick out tongue

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 10:53 AM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I can´t see this happening. People are too content preoccupied with their lives watching big brother and their sports team to be bothered to participate in an uprising.

Plus if they did they´d get wiped out for being terrorists.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 05:34 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

I dont think the mexican government is a good alternative.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 01:54 PM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

seems like a nutty conspiracy theory dreamt up by survivalists and crazy nra members/2nd ammendment loons/people who listen to pat robertson.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 01:31 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
seems like a nutty conspiracy theory dreamt up by survivalists and crazy nra members/2nd ammendment loons/people who listen to pat robertson.

That sort of liberal guilt is what is going to get us all killed.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 09:04 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Shey Tapani
I dont think the mexican government is a good alternative.

Meh, it's just like the U.S. government, except the corruption is blatantly out in the open.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 09:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That sort of liberal guilt is what is going to get us all killed.

for your sake, i hope you were being sarcastic.

oh i left out members of the border patrol fromt that list.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 12:13 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by leonheartmm
oh i left out members of the border patrol fromt that list.

Every member of the border patrol is nothing more than an empty shell being controlled remotely by a reptilian. Same for the Federales. /fact

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 10:10 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

it dont bother if a peson takes back what is theirs so long as they stop once they get theirs.. if they cross one stated further then they should i will be the 1st in line to stop them

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 02:26 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

what is theirs? and "theirs" is defined by the fortune{or misfortune} of their birth???????

states are immoral institutions imposing rights over geography and resources that they never deserved. nough said

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it dont bother if a peson takes back what is theirs so long as they stop once they get theirs.. if they cross one stated further then they should i will be the 1st in line to stop them

Mexico shouldn't have signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo then and continued to fight harder, lazy bastard. It's really all their fault.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:38 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Robtard
Mexico shouldn't have signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo then and continued to fight harder, lazy bastard. It's really all their fault.

I'm pretty sure Hidalgo wasn't based on a true story erm

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:43 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure Hidalgo wasn't based on a true story erm

You're an Arab, of course you're perpetrating that lie.

It's a little known fact that the Arab world is still bitter over Hopkins, a white-man, winning their super-secret race.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:02 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

mexicans are not lazy they just conserve their energy pacing themselves for future hard work... they just didnt know what they were signing they werent well versed in legalese..they were tricked and being good catholics had to reframe from fighting and not ignore their contract treaty..

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 08:18 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

You're an Arab, of course you're perpetrating that lie.

It's a little known fact that the Arab world is still bitter over Hopkins, a white-man, winning their super-secret race.

is symm really an arab? D=

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 11:05 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
is symm really an arab? D=

The worst kind too, Syrian, or maybe Jordanian or even from the butt-hole of the Middle East, Yeman. I forgot, but he is.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:17 AM