KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » ASHPD (Portals) Vs. Kirby

ASHPD (Portals) Vs. Kirby
Started by: Rapidash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

ASHPD (Portals) Vs. Kirby

Kirby takes on the effect of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. If Kirby would ever attempt to suck himself through a portal, who would win? The hole or Kirby?

Will Kirby remain standing, or will the hole cause Kirby to devour himself?

(please log in to view the image)

Perspective

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:25 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

..My brain just .. Ow. no expression This thread wins forever. Going on your Wiki page.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:29 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I believe the internet created memes for situations like this.

How about "Damn it, you just divided by zero, didn't you?"

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:37 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

K, so here's my take on it.

Kirby wins, because he cannot eat himself. If Kirby sucks himself through the portal, he's gone through the portal, and therefore, cannot eat himself, but will likely pull himself through the other portal, ad nauseum.. Thus, he can keep sucking until he's dizzy, but will never eat himself.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:39 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Wouldn't that mean the Portal wins?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:53 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Will Kirby remain standing, or will the hole cause Kirby to devour himself?

^He remains standing.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:55 PM
Rapidash

That's the only logical outcome, I'd say. However, doesn't Kirby have a pretty solid stance when he does his sucking? I mean, with his stretchable body and a powerful stance, couldn't he suck in his own behind and then swallow himself?

Not sure just how strong his footing is.

Perspective

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:59 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Kirby's sturdy enough in this stance, by who-knows-what means, that he can remain still while generating powerful enough suction to cause lift on beings larger than himself, and pull them inside himself. However, if Kirby were to expose himself to both ends of this force, it seems to me that logicly, he'd cause himself to lift, lose his footing, and be sucked back through the portal, but in doing so, could not ingest himself.

Imho.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 09:08 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The only thing that sucks more than Kirby is Jaxx. Kirby wins!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 09:49 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I just thought of another meme for this situation.

"Now you're thinking with portals."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 11:09 PM
King Kandy

Wait, if he has the power of the portal device currently, how can he still have his suck ability?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 10:04 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

That is not the scenario, KK. There are two portals in the corner of a room, as is shown in the picture in the opening post. Kirby stands at the corner, aims at himself through the portal, and begins to suck.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 10:28 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

there are an awful lot of sexual innuendos in this thread. i feel uncomfortable.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 10:50 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote