KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Scorpion

Respect Scorpion
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Respect Scorpion

The undead, yellow-clad Shirai Ryu ninja was always a fan favorite. With his Spear (GET OVER HERE!) and the Toasty Fatality, Scorpion is still one badass mofo, even to this very day.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 06:11 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO.

Wait 'till SBP and Blaxican come in here and criticize you for not including a page length bio and a vid of the character.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 06:37 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth siphon
A head in a jar

scorpion freakin pwns, the toasty guy scared the hell outta me first time i saw him confused

You are high

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:28 AM
darth siphon is currently offline Click here to Send darth siphon a Private Message Find more posts by darth siphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
LMFAO.

Wait 'till SBP and Blaxican come in here and criticize you for not including a page length bio and a vid of the character.

You want a bio? You got one.

SCORPION

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210 lbs
Origin: Earthrealm - Japan (alive); Netherealm (after death)
Species: MK Mythologies - Human; Mortal Kombat 1 and after - Specter
Affiliation: Shirai Ryu, Worked for Shao Kahn and Shinnok, later the Elder Gods
Allies: Elder Gods, Shujinko
Relatives: Wife and son in former life; killed by Quan Chi
Enemies: Quan Chi, Subzero the Elder, Moloch, Drahmin, Shujinko
Styles: Hapkido, Pi Gua, Ninja Sword, Moi Fah, Mugai Ryu

Bio

[Mortal Kombat]

Like Subzero, Scorpion's true name and origin are not known. It is
believed that he is a fallen ninja granted the opprotunity to avenge
his death at the hands of the Lin Kuei. He has been given a new body
and a uniform which mocks the Lin Kuei's with its cowardly yellow color.

[Mortal Kombat II]

The Hell-spawned specter rises from the pit. After learning of
Subzero's return, he again stalks the ninja assassin, following him into the dark realm of the Outworld where he continues his own unholy mission.

[Mortal Kombat Trilogy]

When Shao Kahn makes a failed attempt at stealing the souls which
occupy Earth's hell, Scorpion is able to make his escape. Now free to
roam the Earth once more, Scorpion holds no allegiance to no one. He's a wild card in the Earth's struggle against the Outworld.

[Mortal Kombat 4/Gold]

In hopes of gaining Scorpion as a new ally in the war with the Elder Gods, Quan Chi makes the dead Ninja an offer he cannot refuse - Life, in exchange for his services as a warrior against the Elders. Scorpion accepts, but hides under ulterior motives.

[Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance]

The ninja spectre Scorpion had assumed for many years that Subzero had killed his family and clan only to later discover that the true murderer was the sorcerer Quan Chi. After revealing his treachery, Quan Chi then attempted to send Scorpion to the 5th plane of the Netherealm. Thinking quickly, Scorpion grappled the sorcerer at the last moment and they were both transported to that forbidden realm. Scorpion hunted Quan Chi relentlessly throughout the Netherrealm. Eventually, though, Quan Chi discovered a way back to Outworld through a strange Portal. Scorpion followed Quan Chi through the Portal, but emerged in a different location far from his prey. He can still sense Quan Chi's presence and will hunt him down whatever the cost.

[Mortal Kombat Deception]

In my haste to confront my nemesis, Quan Chi, I was ambushed by two oni and cast into a powerful soulnado. I would surely have been torn apart by the souls trapped there had I not managed to escape into the Void. It was there that I first set eyes on the fabled Elder Gods. I would be forever changed by this encounter.

While in the Void, I witnessed, along with the Elder Gods, the death of
Raiden and the re-emergence of the Dragon King. Suddenly aware of my presence, the Elder Gods transformed me into their servent and gave me a new purpose: to prevent the Dragon King from merging the realms.

Attachment: scorp-haha.jpg
This has been downloaded 274 time(s).

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:31 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

you forgot MKA stick out tongue
btw scorp = ownage!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:49 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks...but it would be those two who would've liked it.

Scorpion pwnz....I..guess...

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:49 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Scorpion owns all other MK ninjas in my book. Ed Boon even said he was his favorite character.

Cool Scorpion tribute:

p.s. Anyone think it would be cool if he could use that fireball move (that he uses in the MK: DA preview thing in that acid stage) during actual gameplay? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 04:29 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Amped by the Elder Gods, Scorpion defeats Onaga the Dragon King

Yes...that is one considerable boost when you take into account how Shang Tsung, QuanChi & Raiden gave Onaga their all and didn't even phase him.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:30 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Scorpion fights and defeats Sub-Zero 2 in MK4's ending. Quanchi manipulated Scorpz into thinking Sub2 was responsible for the murder of his clan and family. Sadly for Quanchi he reveals the truth and the hellish spectre did not like it. He took Quanchi to the netherrealm with him

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:40 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:43 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Scorpion shows of his hellfire skills

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:49 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Compilation of Scorpion's fatalities(babality & friendship included)

Last edited by Zack Fair on Sep 20th, 2007 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:57 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

*another shameless bump*

Damn. Prime already posted most of the Scorpion vids that I would've posted. Oh well.

There's these though.

Scorpion fighting Subzero in the Mortal Kombat Conquest series, which ends up being another "tie" battle, but still pretty good.

Scorpion beating Subzero in the movie Annihilation (which pretty much failed as a whole, unlike the first MK movie, but Scorpion still pwned in it stick out tongue).

Ha ha! Liu Kang had to save the sissy ninja Subzero.

2 awesome tributes of Scorpion (in general) in the Conquest series.

(Bah. I don't really like System of a Down, or at least that song by them in the 2nd vid.)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 08:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh. How could anyone forget to post this shit in Scorpion's respect thread? shifty

And just for laughs laughing out loud...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 09:47 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Damn. Poor Naruto.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 09:51 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Damn. Poor Naruto.

stick out tongue

I hope me posting that vid doesn't piss off the fanboys. erm

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 10:34 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

GET THAT BOOTY HERE! mad

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 12:44 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion = most powerful fighter in MK. He can kill Onaga so take that Liu Kang.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:19 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Cooking with Scorpion, anyone?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 08:48 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Bout time I did this right. After all of the MK respect threads I did, I had to right this one.

Bio:

Mortal Kombat

(please log in to view the image)

Like Subzero, Scorpion's true name and origin are not known. It is believed that he is a fallen ninja granted the opprotunity to avenge his death at the hands of the Lin Kuei. He has been given a new body and a uniform which mocks the Lin Kuei's with its cowardly yellow color.

Mortal Kombat II

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3/Trilogy

Scorpion is inadvertently released from his damnation in hell when The Emperor's Plan to overtake that realm goes awry. Free to roam Earth, Scorpion is enlisted by the Emperor to aid him in his quest to destroy the chosen warriors.

But, his allegiance to Shao Kahn falters when he discovers one of the chosen warriors to be Sub-Zero. Scorpion has vowed to protect the former ninja as restitution for killing his brother.

Shao Kahn finds himself the victim of his own scheme as Scorpion is forced to turn against him, he destroys the Emperor and the Earth is returned to normal.

Scorpion finds himself once again roaming the pits of Hell, only to one day rise again.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 09:34 PM