KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E04 - Acceptance

S04E04 - Acceptance
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E04 - Acceptance

Official Episode Preview

As Hiro's life continues to hang in the balance, he distracts himself with saving the lives of others. Meanwhile, Angela tries to help the new "Nathan" remember his past, at the risk of his remembering too much. Elsewhere, Tracy is determined to get her old job back, but soon realizes that she needs to make more of an impact.

Acceptance Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 04:27 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

now the episode focus on the other characters left out from last episode... and lately they hadn't been all that popular.

let's just hope they can get it together and offer us another good episode

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 04:34 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Thank God there is football to watch.

Oh, Nate is dead(maybe for now) and Sylar is officially back.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 01:01 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

sylar wasnt even "gone" for any decent amount of time. =\

man. heroes really sucks.

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Oct 6th, 2009 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 07:02 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I liked it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 09:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Boring!.....lets get the plot moving......they are runing in circles with these characters again and again.......all of this nonsense could have been done in the first 2 hr episode.......and the plot should have been moving along...but of course we get this watered down run of the mil soap opera of changing characters rotating on the boredom platter....i mean... i chuckled at hiros antics......but lets get moving.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 11:18 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Boring!.....lets get the plot moving......they are runing in circles with these characters again and again.......all of this nonsense could have been done in the first 2 hr episode.......and the plot should have been moving along...but of course we get this watered down run of the mil soap opera of changing characters rotating on the boredom platter....i mean...but lets get moving.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 01:13 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

It feels like they're trying to lead up to something but its boring along the way

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 03:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Personally, I like the character interactions, even if the plot doesn't really get moving. There were actually a lot of good one-liners in this episode, haha.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 05:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I was too busy watching brett favre last night, so can someone please tell me what all happened...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 06:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I was too busy watching brett favre last night, so can someone please tell me what all happened...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_(Heroes)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 09:20 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thanks

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 09:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thanks

NP, lazy.....

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 09:41 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 10:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by The Nuul
NP, lazy.....

well when something better is on .. big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 06:50 PM
Tigurh56
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought the episode was pretty boring, but there have been worse

It just warms my heart to know Claire will be tonguing another chick in the next episode...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:15 PM
Tigurh56 is currently offline Click here to Send Tigurh56 a Private Message Find more posts by Tigurh56 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I finally saw it. (had a big midterm on Friday and I was studying all week, and after spent the weekend partying big grin )

I liked it, it kept me interested, but I see why ppl didn't like it, it felt like it just kept drawing circles around the point. but at least I got a nice ending... and Millie (Suzie Kurtz) pulling an "Mama Petrelli" on Angela was fun

moving on to the next episode...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 02:34 AM