KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Please Read!

Please Read!
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Please Read!

Do:

- Feel free to start a thread on ANY music-related topic, as long as it is to do with the music and not silly peripheral things like image, who would win in a fight etc etc.

- Challenge others opinions, the world would be boring if we all liked the same stuff, so don't be afraid to express yourself, even if it feels like the rest of the board is against you.

- Report to me if you feel like you are being unnecessarily hassled or harangued by another member in the music forum, whether it's about your opinions or otherwise.

Don't:

- Start duplicate threads, pretty please. Before starting a thread on a certain topic, use the search function on the top right of your screen and make sure there isn't an existing thread on your topic that you can bump.

- Make arguments personal. Debate is encouraged, it doesn't have to be friendly all the time, but it does have to be civilised. Personal attacks of any kind won't be tolerated.

- Go looking for trouble. There are some members who love nothing more than goading others (often newer/younger members) into losing their cool and sparking off big arguments. It's just irritating, and if a thread does end up being dominated by an endless argument that's just going in circles, I'll close it.

That's about it. If anyone has any problems with anything concerning the music forum, you're more than welcome to PM me.

Last edited by Deathblow on Jun 12th, 2007 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 08:17 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Wow, this thread isn't closed?

Rock on.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:36 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cockablock
Restricted

Account Restricted

I deserve a painful death.

Last edited by Deathblow on Feb 2nd, 2008 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 04:57 PM
cockablock is currently offline Click here to Send cockablock a Private Message Find more posts by cockablock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
denaithemenai
on a quest

ok, i myself am a big beatles fan. what do people think of the song 'In My Life' ? Its one of my favourites, I also think it would have done exceptionally well released as a single smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 06:46 PM
denaithemenai is currently offline Click here to Send denaithemenai a Private Message Find more posts by denaithemenai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Wrong thread, bub.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 10:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Been away for too long, but back on a mod flex right now. Keep on them rules, I'm sure they still apply.

Only new rule for the music forum: let's try and distinguish between objective and subjective criticism BEFORE posts: may aid in minimizing petty duels. Certainly something i need to learn!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 12:52 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote