KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [Character Creation]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [Character Creation]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [Character Creation]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us

In the year 138 ABY, the Sith are near their ends. As the new Emperor, Darth Wyyrlok, Lord Krayt's second-in-command Sith Lord, takes over the throne, many are coming together to bring down the Sith. But it's going to take a lot of teamwork to bring them all down.

Cade Skywalker, Deliah Blue, and Jariah Syn are traveling the Galaxy, looking for people faithful enough to destroy the Sith. Some may join, but others may be afraid to.

If many come together and defeat the Sith, peace will be restored. But if not, the Galaxy is doomed to the Sith....

Rules:

- No God-modding. Meaning that no players are all powerful than other players, no one will have their own superweapons, make up things that aren't Star Wars related, etc.

- You may play as characters from the Star Wars Legacy comics or make up your own character. You may play up to ONLY 2 characters if you like.

- Be kind to each other in OOC (Out of Character). You may insult the players' characters, just not the player.

- Less swearing. Use terms like "Kark", "Kriff", "E chu ta", etc. This is a PG-13 RP.

- If you have any question, just ask. No worries.

- Last, but not least... Have a Great time! wink

Character Sheet

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Homeworld:
Weapon(s):
Ship:
Bio:

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 12:16 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Name: Rhyn Zarker
Species: Human
Appearance: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/...tonpromotx8.jpg
Personality: Cocky, Quick thinking, bit of a bad temper
Homeworld: Coruscant
Weapons: 2x Bryar pistols, Vibroblade
Ship: HWK-290 Light Freighter
Bio: Use to be one of the best mercenarys in the universe, but threw in the towel to help his new found friends bring down the sith once and for all. Rhyn has a quick hand with his blaster and is an ace pilot.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:10 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Name: Reina Alom
Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3063...0923e93.jpg?v=0
Personality: Quiet, funny, understanding, and helpful
Homeworld: Corellia
Weapon(s): Blaster pistol and lightwhip
Ship: N/A. Mostly on the Mynock.
Bio: Reina was born to a family of Smugglers on Corellia. She was trained in many ways of the smuggling, so she could continue her families work. Years past, and Reina heard that the Sith Order was now ruling the Galaxy.
This was an opportunity for the young woman to prove that she could use her skills to get rid of the Sith. Reina is willing to rid the Sith in the Galaxy, so that Galaxy could live in peace.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:16 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

will post a char breifly

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:15 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
will post a char breifly

Okay. Take your time, J.M. smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:26 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

having trouble thinking of a decent character

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:38 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

having trouble thinking of a decent character

Need any help? smile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:00 AM
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey Star
Appearance: He usually wears a Silver version of a Jedi Tunic, but without the braid.
Personality: Strict and Cold.
Homeworld: Tatooine
Weapon(s): LightSaber(silver) Lightsaber(Gold) Twin Mandalorian Blasters
Ship: The Crusader
Bio: He was inducted into the Jedi Order at a very early age and once the 2nd Order fell, he was a master. He may be a bit young but he has taken the drug bota amplifying his force abilities beyond those of a Normal Jedi or Normal Sith.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:41 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Welcome aboard.

BTW, my character Reina has a little friend that she carries with her. His name's Zipper, the doll.

http://www.whattheyplay.com/media/i...eBigPlanet3.jpg

I know, I know. He's from "Little Big Planet" game. But he's so cute! big grin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:52 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Lets get this started!!! I wanna RP!!

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 06:26 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Jolim Makir
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs8/i/20...doras0tear0.jpg
Personality: Kind and understanding. but at times rash and headstrong
Homeworld: Naboo
Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Ship: think of in a little bit
Bio:

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 11:20 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Darion Bladerunner "Blade"
Appearance: Han Solo/Wedge Antillies type.
Personality: Brash, loud, stubborn, yet tactful
Homeworld: Corellia
Weapon(s): DL-44 "Solo Special" and whatevers handy at the time. Quite good with his fists too.
Ship: The 'Solo Falcon' and many other names; a YT-1300 light freighter, heavily modified and armoured, with duel quad anti-fighter weapons, twin forward firing turbolaser mounts, including forward and rear firing proton/concussion torpedo launcher. Extended forward mandibles to affix turbolaser mounts, increased fusion core and a duel hyperdrive motivater and crosswired capacitors to avoid energy feed back, the hypermatter accelerator in the second of the hyperdrives is used to shunt energy for the turbolasers but can be switched over in an emergancy. Four auto-tergeting anti-personell repeating blasters affixed behind heavy armour plates, smuggling compartments. Smaller lounge with added weapons locker and four crew quators. Carrys minimum of one crew, or maximum of 35-40 people.
Bio: TBC (on the way)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 11:32 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by Mr.Alex
Lets get this started!!! I wanna RP!!

Heh heh! Don't worry, Mr.Alex! We'll get started, I promise.

BTW, anyone is free to take Cade Skywalker and anyone in the Star Wars Legacy comics. We kinda do need Cade and his crew though...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 04:59 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I know nothing ofthe era other than hearing of Cade Skywalker. Whose the bad guys, is it like the Imperial Stormtrooper kinda empire?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:53 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I wanna be Darth Vader

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:58 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The era is Legacy Era. It's the time of the Sith-Imperial War, which means Roan Fel, true Emperor of the Galaxy and Empire, is fighting against Krayt's Sith Empire. Darth Krayt took Roan Fel's throne on Coruscant, and now Fel is on Bastion.

But now that Darth Krayt is dead, Darth Wyyrlok is now emperor.

Here's more info: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Legacy

And for Darth Vader... I'm sorry. But this is the year 138 ABY, which means Luke, Vader, and everyone who's been in the Rebellion era has been dead 138 years. Sorry... sad

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jul 18th, 2009 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 01:31 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll play the Stormtroopers... lol

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'd think about brushing up more on what the Legacy Era is about before actually joining a game about it, Reaper.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i will post later today

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:48 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

i will post later today

That's cool! Good news, everybody! I'm staying at home!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:30 PM