KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos takes on Organization XIII

Kratos takes on Organization XIII
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

Kratos takes on Organization XIII

I'm just curious how people thing Kratos would take on this challenge.

Kratos will fight them in the following order, and he will not have access to the Blade of Olympus.




Fight 1: Will be against Zexion. This fight will take place on Destiny Islands. For those of you who don't know Zexion, he uses illusions and mental attacks. Physically he is the weakest member


Fight 2: Vexion. This fight will take place in Castle Oblivion. Vexen uses the Ice element and wields a shield. With his ice attack he can do anything from launch icicles at his enemies to outright freeze them in a block of ice. He also uses large Ice shuirken to attack his enemies in mid combat.


Fight 3: Demyx. This fight will take place in Hollow Bastian. Demyx is the water element. He can flood the area using multipile water clones, summon a large number of geysers, used powerful water balls from the sky and his weapon which is a large Sitar.


Fight 4: Luxord. This fight will take place in The World That Never Was. Luxord's element is time, he uses an enormous playing deck as his weapon. Able to use these cards to create barriers and cut his enemies he prefer to turn his enemies into cards or dice, in a game of fate. The winner lives, the loser dies.


Fight 5: Lexaeus. This fight will take place on the glass pane. Lexaeus's element is earth which he uses to reinforce his powerful attacks. He can fight by throwing his Tomahawk and have it boomerang back to him, bring out boulders, and shatter them with such force the broken shard fly out at his enemies or strike the floor with such force it creates and 360 degree shock wave. From time to time he flies away and launches himself at his enemy like a meteorite. It should be noted in the games Lexaeus gets progressively stronger the longer fights go on.


Fight 6: Larxene. This fight will take place in Castle Oblivion. Larxene is the element of lightning, which matches her speed. She is able to jab and kick Sora faster than he is able to react to it, and in battle attacks simultaneously because of her speed and her ability to duplicate herself up to two times. She uses kunai as her weapons and cal also call down lightning to strike her foes in mid combat.


Fight 7: Marluxia. This fight will take place in Castle Oblivion. Marluxia is the element of nature and wields a long range scythe. In combat Marluxia attacks with very fast circle motion attacks, and frequently teleports When he fights Marluxia can use razor flower petals to shred his enemies. Use a double bladebeam like attack. Cover the floor in a damaging magical substance, as well as used a smaller radius attack that fires up from the floor causing significantly more damage. Finally he has displayed the ability to sink into the floor and attack from underneath with his weapon.


Fight 8: Axel. This fight will take place in Twilight Town. Axel uses the element of fire and wields twin chakram. Axel can turn area's into raging inferno's creating massive fires and turning the ground into half molten rock, he is able to move freely in this fire. Axel is a mid range fighter who launches his chakram spinning them and infusing them with the element of fire able to unleash flaming waves when he attacks at any time. Axel is also able to use flame missiles that lock onto to their target, and burst fire up from the floor.


Fight 9: Xaldin. This fight will take place in the courtyard of the beasts castle. Xaldin uses the element of wind, and uses 6 spears as his weapon. Xaldin uses the wind to control his weapons as well as striking himself using great range in his attack as well as using a barrier of air to protect himself. As it is implied Xaldin attacks most of the time without the need for him to do anything other than keep above you out of reach. He uses the wind to rotate his weapons to make them harder to deal with. And finally he attacks using high pressure air, with in the forms of blasts, beams or large rays.


Fight 10: Xigbar. This fight will take place in The World That Never Was. Xigar's element is space and he wields twin gun arrow blasters. Xigbar attacks from far range using his twin Arrowguns, firing rapid barrages of lasers at his enemies. He uses his control over Space to its fullest, bending his element to teleport, warp his shots, and levitate upside down. With this ability, Xigbar does not even have to aim at a target to hit him. Instead, he can simply fire anywhere he wishes and open spacial rifts to redirect the shots towards the intended target.


Fight 11: Roxas. This fight takes place at Memory's Skyscraper. Roxas's element is Light, and he wields two keyblades. Best compared to Sora's final form, Roxas attacks rapidly and very hard with both keyblades. He is able to strike faster than Sora as well as physically overpower him. During the final in final mix, Roxas also displayed the ability to attack with lasers in addition to his keyblades.


Fight 12: Saix. This fight takes place in The World That Never Was. Saix's element is the moon, and he wields a claymore. Sax enters a savage, bestial state, attacking rapidly and without mercy. He will not let up so long as this influence possesses him, he will keep brutalizing his opponent, snarling and roaring loudly. His strength is also enhanced to the point where Sora's strength has no effect on him whatsoever. He creates powerful shock waves when he throws his weapon or is in a rush. Blue flames also sprout up during most of his attacks.


Fight 13: Xemnas. This fight takes place in Xemnas's dimension. Xemnas's element is the Nothing and wields dual Ethereal Blades. Xemnas has more powers than i can list reasonably here. He can a massive variety of laser attacks, shields, thorn like threads, teleportation, and is shown using the powers of other Organization members. He is faster than any other Kingdom hearts character (the exception possibly being Larxene) and strong enough for his attacks to bat off Sora's.



Kratos is fully healed inbetween each fight.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:21 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: London

Account Restricted

Not to be a fanboy here, but if this were a game, kratos would find a way to clear them all. Alot like he would find a way to take out Ares or Persephone.


__________________

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:26 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Not to be a fanboy here, but if this were a game, kratos would find a way to clear them all. Alot like he would find a way to take out Ares or Persephone.


Touche ;p

But then, that's if this were Kratos's game. I'm sure if it was one of them who was the main character they would beat Kratos ^^'


Anyway, were do you think Kratos makes it to?

I think he could stop as ear as 6. And i don't see how he makes it past 10.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 12:34 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Gender: Male
Location: In the universe, causing chaos.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Not to be a fanboy here, but if this were a game, kratos would find a way to clear them all. Alot like he would find a way to take out Ares or Persephone.


He only found out how to kill Ares because of Athena. And one of the gods because of Persephone?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:04 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Gender: Male
Location: United States

The fanboy in me says he stops at 2, 7 or 9.

The unbias says he might be able to clear it. But with that I'm assuming Kratos is durable to the point where none of them have sufficient feats to harm him. Really I know nothing of Kratos, so yeah. He might stop at 7.


__________________

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:48 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
But with that I'm assuming Kratos is durable to the point where none of them have sufficient feats to harm him



.....Kratos can die if he lets the normal bad guys hit him enough. Which are general humanoids with no real power at all.

Why would these guys have problems?

It's not God Kratos =\

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:57 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Gender: Male
Location: The spire of the shadows

Yeah ignoring the fact that he Survived a hundred foot drop or two explosions in canon.


__________________
fear the shade Knight

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:00 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
.....Kratos can die if he lets the normal bad guys hit him enough. Which are general humanoids with no real power at all.

Why would these guys have problems?

It's not God Kratos =\


I figure we override that stuff as gameplay, because you have to be able to lose or the game won't be challenging at all.

Like Master Chief, with his Spaceship crashing atmosphere reentry and then 25 Kilometer fall into the ground, those enemy bullets really shouldn't do anything to his armor.


__________________

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:02 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phanteros
Yeah ignoring the fact that he Survived a hundred foot drop or two explosions in canon.



But he can be killed by mortals..... Organization XIII are a bit stronger than the guys who can kill Kratos in his own game.

So why would he not be able to be hurt by them?




I swear every time Kratos is in a debate the guy is more and more over hyped.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:02 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I figure we override that stuff as gameplay, because you have to be able to lose or the game won't be challenging at all.

Like Master Chief, with his Spaceship crashing atmosphere reentry and then 25 Kilometer fall into the ground, those enemy bullets really shouldn't do anything to his armor.


.....How about boss fights? are they counted as gameplay?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:03 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Gender: Male
Location: The spire of the shadows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
But he can be killed by mortals..... Organization XIII are a bit stronger than the guys who can kill Kratos in his own game.

So why would he not be able to be hurt by them?




I swear every time Kratos is in a debate the guy is more and more over hyped.
In normal gameplay ie not required or dynamic he can get killed. And How did I overhype him When I stated his exact feats? and of course they are stronger than FODDER enemies Because they are BOSSES. the same can happen to Sora if you really suck at the game.

Also yeah they can hurt him but not serverly enough.


__________________
fear the shade Knight

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:06 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Gender: Male
Location: United States

I dunno. Probably depends on what else he's done in the game if you'd use it or not. Like Phanteros said, the 200 foot drop and the explosions. If he took those before, does it make a whole lot of sense for some normal person to hurt him with a sword? Nah.

Or for later on. Maybe he got stabbed earlier in the game, and then later on he gets stepped on by a Titan, you'd have to be specific on whether you're using endgame Kratos or not.


__________________

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:06 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Touche ;p

But then, that's if this were Kratos's game. I'm sure if it was one of them who was the main character they would beat Kratos ^^'


Anyway, were do you think Kratos makes it to?

I think he could stop as ear as 6. And i don't see how he makes it past 10.


I can actually see 10 being one of the easiest battles Kratos would endure. He'd simply have to maximize the utility of the Golden Fleece, which not only parries physical attacks, it reflects projectiles, and since Xigbar is a projectile user, he would be in susceptible to this tactic.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:25 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phanteros
In normal gameplay ie not required or dynamic he can get killed. And How did I overhype him When I stated his exact feats? and of course they are stronger than FODDER enemies Because they are BOSSES. the same can happen to Sora if you really suck at the game.

Also yeah they can hurt him but not serverly enough.



The arguement here is, can people from Organization XIII hurt Kratos.

Yes or no.

If Kratos were restrained and the 'FODDER' attacked him, would it do any damage.


Now, maybe different rules apply, but i can think of dozens of characters who have survived falls from 200 feets, and survived explosions..... yet we don't hear anything like this when it comes to them. Just saying is all.


Just to clarify, Cloud Strife has survived falls from miles high, and explosions. Yes we don't hear about any of this durability hype when it comes to him, do we?



quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I can actually see 10 being one of the easiest battles Kratos would endure. He'd simply have to maximize the utility of the Golden Fleece, which not only parries physical attacks, it reflects projectiles, and since Xigbar is a projectile user, he would be in susceptible to this tactic.


I doubt that would work ;p

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Fight 10: Xigbar. This fight will take place in The World That Never Was. Xigar's element is space and he wields twin gun arrow blasters. Xigbar attacks from far range using his twin Arrowguns, firing rapid barrages of lasers at his enemies. He uses his control over Space to its fullest, bending his element to teleport, warp his shots, and levitate upside down. With this ability, Xigbar does not even have to aim at a target to hit him. Instead, he can simply fire anywhere he wishes and open spacial rifts to redirect the shots towards the intended target.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:45 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Gender: Male
Location: United States

I thought Cloud could fly?

I don't even play Final Fantasy games. So that Cloud stuff is news to me anyway.


__________________

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:49 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
The arguement here is, can people from Organization XIII hurt Kratos.

Yes or no.

If Kratos were restrained and the 'FODDER' attacked him, would it do any damage.


Now, maybe different rules apply, but i can think of dozens of characters who have survived falls from 200 feets, and survived explosions..... yet we don't hear anything like this when it comes to them. Just saying is all.


Just to clarify, Cloud Strife has survived falls from miles high, and explosions. Yes we don't hear about any of this durability hype when it comes to him, do we?





I doubt that would work ;p


I did notice that portion of the text, but unless Xigbars arrows move faster than lightning, Kratos will be able to react and reflect them. In which case it might become a stalemate of constant redirecting of projectiles.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:53 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I thought Cloud could fly?


Hell no no expression

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I did notice that portion of the text, but unless Xigbars arrows move faster than lightning, Kratos will be able to react and reflect them. In which case it might become a stalemate of constant redirecting of projectiles.



There are far too many factors in that to use it as realistic feat >_>

Only if Kratos can use the fleece to protect himself from all directions at once =\

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:58 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

He can. no expression Activating the Fleece creates an aura that surrounds his entire body, at least that's how it's looked like to me, as he's been able to parry and reflect even enemies that are behind him. o.O The Fleece works agianst area-of-effect attacks, as well, and allows him to counter with his own AoE attack.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 07:03 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Gender: Female
Location: And far away

Sounds more like a gameplay thingy. Aren't those not allowed?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 07:07 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gender: Male
Location: Tending the throne.

You could be right, considering there are not many mandatory events, or even cutscenes, depicting the Fleece's limits.


__________________
-"My internet is currently so bad I'm time traveling. Don't worry about it."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 07:22 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:20 PM.
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos takes on Organization XIII

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.