KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Respect Nameless Prisoner

Respect Nameless Prisoner
Started by: 0mega Spawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Respect Nameless Prisoner

Nameless Prisoner or Prisoner KSC2-303
Prisoner KSC2-303 is a reincarnated samurai who for unknown reasons was in prison only to escape & join up with a group of mobsters in a forest that is one of the 666 portals that act as a connection between this world and the next, called "The Forest of Resurrection." After being attacked by the mobsters, Prisoner KSC2-303 flees with a girl, whom the mobsters kidnapped for unknown reasons, into the forest and they give chase. While in this forest KSC2-303 begins to forget things and recall strange events he's never experienced. Meanwhile, the mobsters are forced to contend with all of the men they have killed and buried in the forest as they become reanimated as zombies. The leader of the mobsters appears and speaks cryptically of the power of the "Forest of Resurrection" and begins to seek out KSC2-303 and the girl as well. Upon encountering the man, KSC2-303 is reminded of his past life and the past conflict with this man and of his destiny in this life

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:10 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

to protect the girl from the man. This is an ages-old conflict that has been recurring in a cycle involving all of their reincarnations.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:10 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

(please log in to view the image)

Prisoner KSC2-303

(please log in to view the image) the man

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:13 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

some scenes from his journey through said forest

red haired assassin zombie laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:23 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

previous life & death

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:28 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:30 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

ill be uploading AMVs since scenes are hard to find

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:38 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What the hell is this???

Old Post May 10th, 2012 09:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote